You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

It was all a show when he was here, but he is gone now, and it turned pretty fuckin fast. What is fake about dumping it since the poster that started it is apparently gone? You gave him every chance to furthur his thread and he declined, so you can call it a wrap and dump it without any fakeness involved. Even I admit it got way out of hand. I thought you wanted the forum back to normal, which is it?

Best Wishes...OF :(

Everything pertinent has been copied all over so what the hell try and fix it now?

We let it ride and we will deal with it as we travel. The path looks ok with few big valley's interfering.

JC

EOG Veteran

Wow! What a long thread!

Thanks for the look inside the Board Room.

:party wow first time ever JC has ever responded in my thread, only took 5 years:doh1

It's probably because he has been :cocktail :cocktail :cocktail and his California Golden Bears are ranked #3 in the nation for the first time since the 1950's!!!! :LMAO

:med3d-halteres:

Well I finally made it to the end and yes I should kill myself.

JDog, you're ok in my book and frankly I don't care if you suck a little cock here and there.

- K1

dirty

EOG Master

i stopped reading on page 30 when it became unanimous

Journeyman is the most retarded bisexual motherfucker on the face of this planet

honestly how this guy hasn't killed 80 people in Inner Harbor is beyond me. Maybe he's beating his dick into submission as penance for such a disaster of a person he's become over this dilemma.

Inevitably bisexual will get riled up over this
i won't read a response until later.

Sure you quit reading it... that is why you commented on it :hung

Journeyman

EOG Master

dsethi is fixated on the male member, in almost every post he speaks about sucking dicks and such, I don't think until now I have ever used the word in any of my 85,000 posts and I'm supose to be the gay guy LOL...

Dsethi has calls me names over and over on these forums a real internet tough guy, something he would never be able to do if he wasn't behind a keyboard...I say one thing back (UNIBROW) and I am the bad guy....lol whatever.

why do you constantly talk about sucking cock dsethi? that sure seems to be on the tip of you brain often enough.

Journeyman is the most retarded bisexual motherfucker on the face of this planet

honestly how this guy hasn't killed 80 people in Inner Harbor is beyond me. Maybe he's beating his dick into submission as penance for such a disaster of a person he's become over this dilemma.

This posts speaks volumes about your character, or lack of one...:whatever:

You should fit well with a Hitleresque setting...

Journeyman

EOG Master

This posts speaks volumes about your character, or lack of one...:whatever:

You should fit well with a Hitleresque setting...

Ironically Hitler doesn't want him either...they tried to ban him and his brother.:p and he knows it.

dirty

EOG Master

actually i haven't had internet in about a week so suck my brown cock.

you read it because you have nothing else to do besides play softball and fondle your wife's balls.

cool beans yo

i wonder what pages 24-34 say

Can I be like you when I grow up :+clueless PLease .... very please....:hung

Arena Nut

EOG Addicted

I know EOG allows free speech which is a great thing but when someone posts something nasty about a mod for no reason ban them immediatly. The post about Dirty is totally out of line.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Dsethi taking shots at a mod? nothing new...they both are fixated on rules and anyone in charge.

PO69

EOG Master

He not only didnt stop reading on page 30, he read everything else twice just to MAKE sure that he didnt have to really it all again a third time

oriolefan

EOG Member

Cigarman the clown, fuck you, I won't dignify you with a response, you think you forced me out at theRx...I was quitting long before your little exploitation attempt occured...I can say what I want now, you can't call Allec up ...who ever heard of 6 point teasers losing if there was a tie?

Fuck you. ...the authorities have been contacted big mouth...keep harrassing me.

Whoopsie Daisy

How did I know this thread was going to get bumped this weekend? :LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

Good timing with this bump

August West

Rambler

Didn't Dsethi stiff The Shrink? He sure was running his mouth off on this last page. Wonder if it was pre-stiffing or while the stiff job was in progress.

01-18-09 08:10 PM #1
OSUCOWBOYS

Moderator <hr> <dl class="userinfo_extra"><dt>Join Date</dt><dd>Oct 19, 2007</dd><dt>Location</dt><dd>Oklahoma</dd><dt>Posts</dt><dd>10,003</dd></dl>

Is Dsethi on the hook? Or am I on drugs?

Dsethi and Skins had credit accounts through a guy who helped them get set up at two different premier offshore books. This individual did this as a favor to Dsethi and Skins. He was not earning on the deal. He stood good for them based upon their reputation in the online community.

They were given an account at Book A and Book B. Both of them played on both accounts. They settled, as a pair, weekly. One package in, one package out.

When the account at Book B couldnt be paid for on the agreed settle date, Book B cut them off. Skins then said that the account at Book B was his and he couldnt pay. Dsethi, even though he played on the account accepts no responsibility for the debt.

(By the way, the guy who stood good for them had to come out of pocket 6K+)

Is Dsethi on the hook? Or am I on drugs?