Your favorite NFL team.....Who should they select as their first-round pick?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Philly have not had much luck with their draft picks in a very long time....they need help on both sides of the line...Pitts won’t be available...they traded down with Miami which I think was a good move....Waddle would be a good selection but I think they should pick the Penn State linebacker....just hope for the best....

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Utmost confidence that Chicago will mess up their pick. They need an OL, DB, LB. Yes they need a QB the most, but I don't want them trading up.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Dallas- Patrick Surtain II CB
Size, speed, and skillset which this team's defense definitely need among sever other pieces that will begin the process of filling the void of great coverage.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The NFL Draft is set for Thursday, Friday and Saturday in Cleveland.

Arturo's Philadelphia Eagles own the most selections (11) while the Seattle Seahawks will be the team least involved (3).

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Go to the head of the class if you know about Resolution JC-2A picks.

This little-known draft rule rewards teams for developing minority candidates for head coach and/or general manager positions.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Effect: Establishes a system that rewards clubs for developing minority employees who move to the position of Primary Football Executive or Head Coach with other clubs.

Reason: Supports development opportunities for minority employees to advance goals of diversity, equity and inclusion.

Source: overthecap.com

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
This rule feels like discrimination to me.

What's discrimination?

Answer: The unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex.

Last edited:
Broncos should not reach or spend any capital to move up, but if one of the QBs is there they probably have to take one. Ideally Lance, they really won't use a drafted QB this season so a project is fine. If no QB they should trade down and go after Zaven Collins in the 20s as an eventual Von Miller replacement. Parsons might be interesting but he's a bad scheme fit. Other guy that could be good for them if they trade down about 10-15 slots is Farley. They have enough depth to be able to work him into the secondary slowly, but really need a true CB1.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Broncos should not reach or spend any capital to move up, but if one of the QBs is there they probably have to take one. Ideally Lance, they really won't use a drafted QB this season so a project is fine. If no QB they should trade down and go after Zaven Collins in the 20s as an eventual Von Miller replacement. Parsons might be interesting but he's a bad scheme fit. Other guy that could be good for them if they trade down about 10-15 slots is Farley. They have enough depth to be able to work him into the secondary slowly, but really need a true CB1.
They just signed Kyle Fuller, so maybe they do go for Von Miller's replacement.