Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master
Watched a little bit of Cuomo's press conference , he gives news that is really pretty good, then he calls it terrible news, such as deaths dropping, very strange.

dogball

EOG Master
Watched a little bit of Cuomo's press conference , he gives news that is really pretty good, then he calls it terrible news, such as deaths dropping, very strange.
He doesn’t want to disrespect the thousands that have died , sensitivity is related to that

dogball

EOG Master
Watch for yourself. Even on Biden’s worst day he doesn’t approach this level of stupidity or mental decline

I am floored. Not stirring the pot, how do trump supporters not react in horror at this ?
he’s not wrong about the surgery and people catching infection but clearly lacks the understanding that virus isn’t treated with antibiotics that my 10 year old nephew has.

I am floored. Not stirring the pot, how do trump supporters not react in horror at this ?
he’s not wrong about the surgery and people catching infection but clearly lacks the understanding that virus isn’t treated with antibiotics that my 10 year old nephew has.

He also doesn’t know the difference between a virus and a germ

Cult followers gonna blindly follow

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
have read a few separate pieces about locations during small scale immunity testing.

results seem encouraging and maybe we are much closer to herd immunity than we otherwise thought.

we gotta keep pushing both types of testing

mr merlin

EOG Master
have read a few separate pieces about locations during small scale immunity testing.

results seem encouraging and maybe we are much closer to herd immunity than we otherwise thought.

we gotta keep pushing both types of testing
The term herd immunity referring to this pandemic is not quite correct. True herd immunity requires 80-85% of people to be immune - that would mean any infections are very unlikely to spread. In this case if 25-30% of people have had it, that cuts way down on how severe the next wave is likely to be, it will come back but it wont be nearly as bad, meaning far less measures need to be taken.

The same with vaccines, any vaccine that comes along is likely to be like a flu vaccine - meaning it just doesn't work very well, BUT if it does protect maybe 50% of people, you combine that with the 30% who've had it, that puts you at herd immunity as well.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
The term herd immunity referring to this pandemic is not quite correct. True herd immunity requires 80-85% of people to be immune - that would mean any infections are very unlikely to spread. In this case if 25-30% of people have had it, that cuts way down on how severe the next wave is likely to be, it will come back but it wont be nearly as bad, meaning far less measures need to be taken.

The same with vaccines, any vaccine that comes along is likely to be like a flu vaccine - meaning it just doesn't work very well, BUT if it does protect maybe 50% of people, you combine that with the 30% who've had it, that puts you at herd immunity as well.

correct
and small sample sizes are showing a higher % may have already been infected and recovered then many previously thought.

so if its a small number, its still closer to herd immunity then just what our positive results/recoveries would indicate.

boston massacre

EOG Master

I'd be Floored to, if a Guy running for POTUS didn't even Know what State he was standing in, While Standing in the Country that he wants to be President of.

In Addition to also being a Sexual Predator.

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-sexual-assault-police-tara-reade-1497

boston massacre

EOG Master
what if a POTUS doesnt know what city he is in?

Is that a deal breaker for you?

This President has done outstanding work for this country, after Campaigning and getting Elected.

No Physical nor Mental Issues.

As far as the current Democrat that is running for President, Biden, not knowing what state he is in, is 1 of MANY Issues on the List that would be a Deal Breaker.

He's an Influence Peddler, a Sexual Predator, Along with many dealings with Foreign countries that need to be investigated.

But somebody Like you, who is a Fan of the FAKE NEWS, wants to try Cover Up all that, because it's part of the Hate Campaign, and the FAKE NEWS CULT.

Maybe if Trump Took you all over the world with Him, and you came back with Millions for yourself, you'd Depart the Hate Campaign.

What do your FAKE NEWS REPORTERS say about Hate ?

That you are a RACIST ?

If you Hate ?

Keep Following that FAKE NEWS, While They cover up for Biden.

Wade

EOG Master
I still can't believe that most people think this virus is real. Shows how most people are moronic brainwashed tax slaves.

MrTop

EOG Master
Need more stimulus checks ... Better send out weekly checks to buy the election.. otherwise a Big win for Dems..

Bank rates will go up ... Credit cards are due so things will get worse...

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Need more stimulus checks ... Better send out weekly checks to buy the election.. otherwise a Big win for Dems..

Bank rates will go up ... Credit cards are due so things will get worse...
One third of renters didn't pay this month. How is next month looking?

mr merlin

EOG Master
One third of renters didn't pay this month. How is next month looking?
Gotta stop all this bullshit and get people back to work, all those deadbeats that dont pay their rent will never be able to catch up, what then? The landlords dont get their rent they dont pay the bankers on their loans, the whole system will collapse.

No more free money, no more stimulus.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Cases and deaths way down today, could be the sunday effect, we'll see tomorrow i guess.

yes i'm optimistic, but cautiously optimistic, as I pointed out the last few weekends, we see a slight uptick on mondays and bigger one on tuesdays. This might be bigger due to the holiday.

I really hope our first big wave of big cities will consistently go down. What are the biggest cities out there, that have been as of yet to not be affected that badly. Cities in Texas, and where else?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Most of the big states are seeing much lower numbers(fla, TX, LA), the small states seem to be increasing a bit, of course they were always predicted to peak a couple weeks later.