Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

boston massacre

EOG Master
So you disagree on what he says again although he's been great for the country.

These Idiots Don't Know anything.

It's all Trump said, said, said,.

They're All Fucked.

SNOWFLAKE BRIGADE.

What Trump Does has Effect.

Idiots make a Big Deal out of some Word They Didn't Like.

Trump has done Great Things for America.

LIBERALS are Totally Fucked in the Head.

Last edited:
This pandemic is ending, the virus will still be around, but it's ending for now(by june).

Your Covid declarations have been unsuccessful jinx’s the past month with the opposite happening.

No different than my buddies knowing better to congratulate another for a winning ticket on a game only to see the impossible bad beat unfold immediately after the words come out of their mouths.

We want to see this thing end-please either stop or pull a reverse jinx

boston massacre

EOG Master
"The notion of injecting or ingesting any type of cleansing product into the body is irresponsible and it's dangerous. It's a common method that people utilize when they want to kill themselves."-- Dr Vin Gupta, a pulmonologist and global health policy expert

He was Hoping He could get Liberal Wimps Like You to do it.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Your Covid declarations have been unsuccessful jinx’s the past month with the opposite happening.

No different than my buddies knowing better to congratulate another for a winning ticket on a game only to see the impossible bad beat unfold immediately after the words come out of their mouths.

We want to see this thing end-please either stop or pull a reverse jinx
WTF you talking about, I've been spot on

mr merlin

EOG Master
Putting him on ignore was best decision I’ve made in weeks. I do value contrasting opinions if they’re intelligent thought out but it was a waste of my time dealing with childish stupidity.
He's passionate, and he lets you guys get to him, but he's a good poster.

Wade

EOG Master
Got denied from going in a Walmart in Quincy, MA. Apparently there's an order in that city that you need to wear a mask to go into a store. Next they'll be ordering people to the gas chambers.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
is our country past the peak?

we should be.

although we will see deaths drop drastically due to reporting over the next 2-3 days and then an uptick on monday and a spike on Tuesday, based on patterns from the last 5 weeks.

I get so optimistic every weekend and then get a gut punch every monday and tuesday

last week was the worst, because I thought we were past that pattern.

I'm going to be hopeful again for this Tuesday, but I won't let the air get knocked out of me again.

kane

EOG master
So it now appears that Trump will be cutting his daily briefings short, he's been performing so poorly, coming off looking so inept, that his handlers want him out there for as little as possible, when he refused to take questions yesterday, that might be the norm going forward

boston massacre

EOG Master
He’s a grown ass man with the intelligence and maturity of a toddler. The next time he contributes anything of value to this forum will be the first time. .[/QUOTE
Putting him on ignore was best decision I’ve made in weeks. I do value contrasting opinions if they’re intelligent and thought out but it was a waste of my time dealing with childish stupidity.

You're Actually a Phony. You've Never Delivered Any Value.

You're Trying to Sell People a Con Job.

You Certainly Do Not Value Contrasting Opinions.

You're a 110% Anti-Trump FAKE NEWS FOLLOWER.

You Do Not Like Certain Things Trump Says.

What Trump Does, Certainly Carries A Lot more Weight, than what Trump Says.

You Do Not Have the Intelligence to Comprehend That.

I Voted for Trump, because of the Issues He Campaigned on.

IMMIGRATION, TRADE, JOBS, ECONOMY, SECURITY,TAX CUTS, VETERAN'S CARE, OTHER COUNTRIES PAYING MORE FOR US DEFENDING THEM, AMERICA FIRST.

THESE ARE THE THINGS, THAT AFFECT ALL CITIZENS. HE'S DELIVERED ON ALL OF THAT AND MORE. If He hadn't, I'd be Badmouthing Him All Day.

But, You Have a Small Brain, Like the FAKE NEWS FOLLOWER THAT YOU ARE.

You never speak about any of that Stuff. It's Always Trump said, said, said.

What's Your Take, on ANY ISSUE, that Affects the Citizens of this Country ?

Your PERSPECTIVE.

If you Have the Capability to Give your Perspective, which Anti-Trumpers do not, see if you can pull it off without mentioning Trump.

You seem Like someone, who Indirectly, likes to match wits.

Let's See if you have ANYTHING.

Undo IGNORE for a Quick second, and PEEK around the Corner.

So it now appears that Trump will be cutting his daily briefings short, he's been performing so poorly, coming off looking so inept, that his handlers want him out there for as little as possible, when he refused to take questions yesterday, that might be the norm going forward

I think Thursday was the moment even some of his cultists woke up a bit to the reality that trump may in fact be dumber than they ever imagined.

Trumps team can attempt to isolate him but his ego will once again not prevent him from seeking the spotlight and he will continue to step on his dick.

In the end it doesn’t really matter what he says going forward. Trump has provided more damaging ammo to be used against him the last month than most politicians accumulate in an entire career.

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
I think Thursday was the moment even some of his cultists woke up a bit to the reality that trump may in fact be dumber than they ever imagined

Impossible to defend the nonsense he was spewing the other day. He's now claiming he was being sarcastic, LOL, anyone could watch and listen to him and know that wasn't sarcasm.

blueline

EOG Master
Impossible to defend the nonsense he was spewing the other day. He's now claiming he was being sarcastic, LOL, anyone could watch and listen to him and know that wasn't sarcasm.

if he was being sarcastic why did kayleigh mcenany come out the next morning trying to defend what he said...they cant even get the lies to line up

kane

EOG master
Hey, I have an idea for the president on how to kill the virus. What's another word for virus? Another word for virus is a bug, and how do you kill a bug? You kill it with insect repellent, so maybe he could advocate anyone with the virus inject Raid into their body. Maybe it will work, maybe it won't, what have you got to lose?