Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

kane

EOG master
Pence is a scumbag for not wearing a mask, he looks like a fucking idiot when he's the only person in the entire hospital not wearing one

mr merlin

EOG Master
He's a member of the LIBERAL SNOWFLAKE EXECUTIVE BOARD.
They hate everything, and above all hate to hear another american voice an opinion different than their own. Mike pence didn't wear a mask(which is his right) and they pounce, spittle flying through the internet...how dare he deviate from what we want? it certainly is amusing to watch.

boston massacre

EOG Master
They hate everything, and above all hate to hear another american voice an opinion different than their own. Mike pence didn't wear a mask(which is his right) and they pounce, spittle flying through the internet...how dare he deviate from what we want? it certainly is amusing to watch.

Spot on.

I Love Bashing and Exposing Them.

I Think I'm on Ignore with a Lot of Them.

Weak.

Can't Handle Trump or Truth.

If I can't get my way, I'm Taking my Ball and Glove and Going Home.

That's what They remind me of.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Any idea how that works? Do they have to combine the plasma from several patients to get enough to treat, or do they simply give one persons plasma to another?

no clue. I did a quick search and turned up nothing. other than early studies they were injecting 200 ML of plasma into patients.

an avg size male can donate up to 825-880 ml in a sitting.

So maybe one donor could help more than 1 patient. But even then, we are dealing with such a limited population of potential donors and I can't imagine more than 10% of them would actually donate.

Lot of moving gears I suppose

kane

EOG master
That they don't want to make Trump mad. My guess is that Pence is being tested and made the decision on his own. There's nothing that says otherwise.

Pence could have been tested the day before, and that morning got the results that he didn't have the virus. All that means is at that particular time he was tested he didn't have the virus, he could have caught it 10 minutes after being tested and passed it on by not wearing a mask. There are no excuses for everyone in the entire hospital to wear a mask, but this douchebag doesn't, and Blueline is probably correct, since his orange boss doesn't wear one, he decided not to wear one either, which makes him a douchebag

blueline

EOG Master
Pence could have been tested the day before, and that morning got the results that he didn't have the virus. All that means is at that particular time he was tested he didn't have the virus, he could have caught it 10 minutes after being tested and passed it on by not wearing a mask. There are no excuses for everyone in the entire hospital to wear a mask, but this douchebag doesn't, and Blueline is probably correct, since his orange boss doesn't wear one, he decided not to wear one either, which makes him a douchebag
There was reporting NYT or WAPO dont remember which one that anyone wearing a mask in whitehouse is mocked as weak.

That falls in line with what we already know about the idiot.
Pence can't piss him off or risk being dropped from the november ticket.

kane

EOG master
There was reporting NYT or WAPO dont remember which one that anyone wearing a mask in whitehouse is mocked as weak.

I heard the same thing, I don't know if internal pressure is the reason why he didn't wear one, or he's just a fucking idiot, either way he was in the wrong, and if I was in charge of that hospital I wouldn't have let him in without a mask

mr merlin

EOG Master
I heard the same thing, I don't know if internal pressure is the reason why he didn't wear one, or he's just a fucking idiot, either way he was in the wrong, and if I was in charge of that hospital I wouldn't have let him in without a mask
It's an honor and a privilege to have such an esteemed man visit a facility like that. If pence shit on the floor it would still be an honor, your hateful comments have no place here sir.

boston massacre

EOG Master

The Punks who Print and Follow FAKE NEWS are certainly Weak.

boston massacre

EOG Master

There was reporting NYT or WAPO dont remember

Doesn't Matter.

Both in same Category.

FAKE NEWS !

mr merlin

EOG Master
A county in NC has announced they are opening for business immediately in defiance of the Governors orders, lawsuits now flying against gretchen whitmer in MI, multiple sheriffs in several states saying they will not enforce any lockdowns. Tick, tick, tick, each day it grows.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Democratic governor of South Carolina telling his constituents to not go to Georgia. Just who the hell does the leftist think he is, gawd.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Correct, it is the mayor.
The only way they can keep these shutdowns going is to keep people afraid, so the media plants fear about easing, fear about deaths(lets ramp them up), now they have fear about meat packing plants...the food is going to run out. So trump stops that and now the media is mad about that, they cant have that, we need to keep the fear up.

They pushed day after day for trump to invoke the defense production act to get desperately needed masks, ventilators, swabs, etc..."why wont you invoke it sir". Now he invokes it to keep the nations food supply secure,( a far more import thing than swabs), and they get upset. I wonder why, it's because they need to keep up the fear or people wont listen to them.

This trump family seems to really be in touch with things
'Great success story’: Jared Kushner takes victory lap as coronavirus toll surpasses 61,000