Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Is there a better way of showing a group of men how to be a bigger pussy you can display yourself???? lol.

I don't think that sort of bullying flies in a Barbie doll forum let alone a bunch of men discussing something they disagree on.

JOHNNNNNN. Bushay's making some great points from time to time and I don't like it. Is there anything you can do? lol

Cause you know me John. I'm the biggest pussy in the room and I need some help with this. I know I'm a drunk and a long time confirmed forum stiff but c'mon John. He alone is WRECKING this place.

This is bullshit!!!!!

Do something will you please? I'll PM you and a bunch of others later and we can go over ways of ridding this forum of this POS liberal.

Just do me this one favor John and I'll suck your dick next time we meet. OK?

Thanks, John.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

(Wish this stuff came in a spray!!)

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

G O T

H I M !!!!!!!!!!!

:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
bushay delivering cake.....lol

Yeah, that was what he did for his career. He's been pretty open about it, telling us about delivering to retailers throughout Detroit.

Not sure if he was the Little Debbie guy or what? He was one of them though..... important gig if I'm not mistaken.

And BTW let me just say any man that works for a living is good by me, I've had shit jobs too, didn't retire with one but still.

I have a cousin that is slow, she did the same thing a few weeks one summer waiting for school to start. Delivered cakes and things.

According to her it isn't as easy as it looks, she just quit because mentally it wasn't challenging enough for her to make it a full summer.

So props to Bushay for making a career out of it!

I see how he and Winky could criticize a mere billionaire like Trump........

A part-time HS ref and a cake delivery guy?? I'm sure Trump would love to pick their brains when it comes to business!!

Okay Bushay, just because I've given you some props DOES NOT MEAN we want to see you up in the main forum again with the cartoons!

Am I clear? Not sure how many more chances Kelly and I might give you.

And like my Aunt Matilda used to say - the next time you raise a hand to me it best be to ask a question!!!

We move on.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
The death numbers (if accurate) are very concerning......

I just knew when they started with those nation wide protests that were not following social distance and/or mask recommendations there was going to be hell to pay.

Certainly that's not the only reason behind the increase but surely that's part of the problem. Every city in Florida was holding protests......

Now is the time to pay the piper.

------------------

Trivia question boys.....

Who knows the difference between a "cosmic" brownie and a plan ol' Little Debbie brownie?

(NO PRO'S - Stay out of this Bushay!!!)

THE HIGH ROAD, IT'S MORE A WAY OF LIFE THAN A SHORT CUT TO WALMART'S RECEIVING AREA!!!!! :giggle:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Is population density the biggest variable by a large margin?
I would say yes. The countries that were ahead of the curve early were islands that could control entry easier. Some countries also restricted traffic into infected cities, something we didn't do.

blueline

EOG Master
New coronavirus cases reached record highs in states across the country Saturday, even as weekly testing plateaued nationwide, offering more stark evidence that the United States was failing to control new waves of infection and death.

Nine states in nearly every major region of the country reported record new single-day caseloads on Saturday: South Carolina, Texas, Alaska, Arkansas, North Carolina, Idaho, Wisconsin, Oregon and Hawaii. Six of those states, along with 10 others, registered new seven-day average case highs, according to tracking by The Washington Post.
Saturday also marked the first time since the beginning of the pandemic that multiple states reported more than 10,000 cases in a day, with Texas tallying a record 10,351 and Florida reporting 10,360.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
bushay i believe delivered entenmanns. don't forget he was also at one time eog's contest coordinator. these two positions put bushay at the zenith of business knowledge far superior to any usa billionaire....

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
bushay i believe delivered entenmanns. don't forget he was also at one time eog's contest coordinator. these two positions put bushay at the zenith of business knowledge far superior to any usa billionaire....
I know who he worked for, a similar job to what I have. The union will take care of him well in retirement.

BTW, the two entenmanns people I know make $100K/year.

A ham and egger busting his ass out in the streets gets a lot more respect from me than some guy sitting at his desk making his living profiting off the general public through a slanted system of extortionist lending rates or Wall Street which has become a legal enterprise to steal our money with zero consequences

Last edited:

blueline

EOG Master
sounds like it's over

Arizona, Texas Officials Order Morgue Trucks In Latest Sign Of Rising COVID-19 Rates
White House officials told Phoenix Mayor Kate Gallego that everything is under control and that she’s being too demanding, she said

blueline

EOG Master
just saw an interview with Tony Schrawtz from Art of the Deal.....he refers to bunkerboy as Psychopath in Chief and is convinced that bunkerboy does not care about the covid deaths

mr merlin

EOG Master
Well, I've been gone for a week, went to deadwood for part of it,(no virus nonsense out there) looks like deaths are heading for the mid 300's, 31 states have 3 deaths or less.

Not much has changed, all is well!

mr merlin

EOG Master
Case-wise, Texas and Arizona look to be trending down again while Florida stays elevated.
Floridas numbers today refeect a huge increase in testing (basically a doubling) their positivity % seems to have peaked and is dropping. Florida supposedly did 150K tests in one day, back when it was surging in NY the whole country wasn't doing that many, had they done that they might have had 80K positives in 1 day.