Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master
Those 6 Democratic Mayors in Minny Endorsing Trump, Has Now Grown To 9
The idiot biden came here to MN today and not only excluded the public, but even locked the local media out of his event, and they're all talking about it. You go on a campaign stop, you need and want local media coverage, excluding them is just crazy.

He's running a terrible campaign.

boston massacre

EOG Master
The idiot biden came here to MN today and not only excluded the public, but even locked the local media out of his event, and they're all talking about it. You go on a campaign stop, you need and want local media coverage, excluding them is just crazy.

He's running a terrible campaign.

His Mind is Shattered.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Biden visited duluth today, he met with the mayor of that once true blue city, clinton won duluth, the mayor says that right now Trump signs vastly outnumber biden signs throughout the city.

You guys really need to wake up.
love how this dope keeps score with lawn signs.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

were killing them. and the boats! it's going to be a shutout!

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Wow, you linked an adam schiff segment like that means something. Who would do that. ? That's hysterical.

Whatever Schiff said means infinitely more to infinitely more people than you passing your piss poor judgement on him in here.

Adam Schiff is an elected official, you are a bag of unfettered stink.

blueline

EOG Master
Brianna Keilar interviewed some WH clown named Brian today...I wish all media handled things the way she does.
Worth checking out the video.

Bushay

NHL Expert
good to have Schiff on our side
Schiff is a hero. How can you possibly not only dislike but have a hate for him or someone like him unless you're all for unequal justice under the law. He's the glue of the Democratic party right now and when he's gone they need to honor him much like they are honoring RBG. I always know I'm on the right side when Republicans dislike someone to the point they vocalize it and upset them. I had a real good old dude come over the house to pick up a stick and he's been here several times now for updates and extra sticks or paraphernalia. He sits with me and we talk politics on occasion and one of his comments that really stood out was how he disliked Rachael Maddow. I don't argue with them as it rarely get us anywhere but under my breathe I'm thinking he dislikes her cause she tells the truth they don't want to hear. They will say cause she's gay but I know the truth. She hit's home on so many occasions and they can't bare tolisten so they bash her. Same with Schiff. They hate dealing with things on a level playing field.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Schiff is a hero. How can you possibly not only dislike but have a hate for him or someone like him unless you're all for unequal justice under the law. He's the glue of the Democratic party right now and when he's gone they need to honor him much like they are honoring RBG. I always know I'm on the right side when Republicans dislike someone to the point they vocalize it and upset them. I had a real good old dude come over the house to pick up a stick and he's been here several times now for updates and extra sticks or paraphernalia. He sits with me and we talk politics on occasion and one of his comments that really stood out was how he disliked Rachael Maddow. I don't argue with them as it rarely get us anywhere but under my breathe I'm thinking he dislikes her cause she tells the truth they don't want to hear. They will say cause she's gay but I know the truth. She hit's home on so many occasions and they can't bare tolisten so they bash her. Same with Schiff. They hate dealing with things on a level playing field.

I Took a Big Bowel Movement on Schiff's Desk, While He was Sitting at it.