Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master
notice the topic of discussion went from effectiveness of policies. ("it's as if no matter how high the numbers get no one will admit their polices aren't working")

to a very different discussion of validity of policies

So when Cali starts getting a high day in the 117k cases or over 1900 deaths in a day, then they will be in the North Dakota range of ineffective policies judged on case and death numbers....

luckily California doesn't have that huge population density cities surrounded by huge vast unpopulated areas that Raiders warned us about!

it's ok, I know big numbers are hard for some of you guys

that's what i'm here for

:ROFLMAO:
You miss the point just like the lunatics here( I dont include you in that group), in many parts of the country, including the dakotas, they are NOT trying to defeat the virus, it's not their goal, the states run by democrats have that as their only goal, we have to stop it, we must stop it, we need to do this and this, and this, etc.

Humans cannot stop a virus, isn't that obvious by now? If you accept that and instead have the goal of living with it as normally as you can, your whole mindset changes. then you dont do dumb things like taking away everyone's freedom and throwing everyone out of work.

Meanwhile here we sit, yea lets wait another couple weeks, it's not like there's an urgency or anything.
Trumps been telling us for months a vaccine was coming. He supposedly set up a warp speed operation

Yet hes put no plan in place for the vaccine distribution

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Trumps been telling us for months a vaccine was coming. He supposedly set up a warp speed operation

Yet hes put no plan in place for the vaccine distribution

are you kidding?

there is a general that is in charge of all this and seems like a really really good dude, maybe my favorite character in the whole covid hoax...General Gus Perna He's had the plan ready to go for some time now. He's just waiting on the okay.

I question the guy's intelligence for the task a little, but I think he does as well and he seems humble enough to defer to the smart people in the room and seems like a great leader and guy that sincerely just wants to serve and do the best he can for his country.

they won't be making shit up as they go for the distribution. It will just be a bit slow at first and then when the first old folks croak the day after getting the vaccine, the lib tards are going to raise a stink

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Yeoman's work down in the heartland. Tappin like an old Ford Pinto.

Kansas, Mizzou, Minehaha, Joklahoma great work.

Don't believe any Downsy looking cue ball from St.Paul if he tells you it peaked and its over. Just get the fukk out there and party!!!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

mr merlin

EOG Master
I was wrong. As of now, the vaccinations are to prevent you from getting sick from Coronavirus. They DO NOT prevent the spread of it at this time.

It sounds like a combo of masks and the vaccination is the best option of eliminating it at this time.

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/...ction/65-f65cb7ee-24dc-48d0-bc08-8cfb3423a3b6
Huh? if you aren't infected with it , you cant spread it, and if you are infected you will recover and become non contagious in the usual 7-10 day timeframe.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Huh? if you aren't infected with it , you cant spread it, and if you are infected you will recover and become non contagious in the usual 7-10 day timeframe.
I know 6 people who have had it and one came out of it good. One is still struggling with it from April. Just because you are not contagious after 10 days doesn’t mean you’re not going to suffer lasting effects from it.

mr merlin

EOG Master

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Stop with the jealousy sir. Your lot is to listen and learn.

Hell yeah!

Just not to your dumb ass.

Course being the wise man I just link to Stormfront once in a bit so I don't gotta pay your piehole posts any mind.

Pretty good entertainment though.

Like watching a bowling ball slowly curve toward the fukkin ditch in the 12th

mr merlin

EOG Master
Virus escalating and I see no effort by the feds to work ot, weekends, etc, to get the vaccines approved.
Nope, it'll be 3 weeks plus before the time they get around to it, meanwhile the russians are starting mass vaccinations, even the UAE approved the vaccine. Not exactly warp speed.

Bushay

NHL Expert
I know 6 people who have had it and one came out of it good. One is still struggling with it from April. Just because you are not contagious after 10 days doesn’t mean you’re not going to suffer lasting effects from it.
Not to mention every Trumper who got it I know told me they are doing fine, had no issues at all, and were never scared at all while the liberals I know all confessed it scared the hell out of them not knowing if they would ever come home from the hospital. One side being real while the other bull shitting their way through life as always.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Murheeeeeka kicks in with 208,000 today, more than the next 8 countries on the chart. Combined.

Trump sure nailed the Covid response,

Deny

Lie

Ignore

It's pretty much over.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Murheeeeeka kicks in with 208,000 today, more than the next 8 countries on the chart. Combined.

Trump sure nailed the Covid response,

Deny

Lie

Ignore

It's pretty much over.
The governors run the response, Blue states overwhelmed despite lockdowns, red states living large getting ready for christmas.

mr merlin

EOG Master
You should wipe out that Merlin handle and start fresh as someone else...
Living large means restaurants open, bars open, gyms open, schools open, things that residents in tyrannical blue states can only dream of, nice to see that over 50% of NYC firefighters will refuse a vaccine as they'll be first in line, people are finally catching on.