Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master
I wonder why Bushay is trying to derail this corona virus thread and turn it political?

Could it be a distraction from the fact the pandemic is over and the news is all good?

mr merlin

EOG Master
I wonder why Bushay is trying to derail this corona virus thread and turn it political?

Could it be a distraction from the fact the pandemic is over and the news is all good?

Thats really fucking rich. You and all of the trumptards have been been denying the facts and science behind Covid the last 18 months for politicization

mr merlin

EOG Master
Thats really fucking rich. You and all of the trumptards have been been denying the facts and science behind Covid the last 18 months for politicization
That's your opinion sir. Me or the republicans didn't politicize anything, the dems and media did, it all began when they demonized anything trump did or said in regards to covid. Trump didn't wear a mask so therefore masks were good and pure, same with shutdowns, vaccination, etc.

Here's today's chart, looks like it's over doesn't it?

1621689715961.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
Cases should continue to fall a fair bit more, much of the testing is school kids and college students, with them letting out I would imagine testing will fall by at least a 1/3 in the next few weeks, that'll drag cases with it.

We're testing far too much now, approx 1.2 million on avg, if we could get that down to just a few hundred K cases would be well below 10K(maybe below 5K). there should be no more random testing of asymptomatic people.

That's your opinion sir. Me or the republicans didn't politicize anything, the dems and media did, it all began when they demonized anything trump did or said in regards to covid. Trump didn't wear a mask so therefore masks were good and pure, same with shutdowns, vaccination, etc.

Here's today's chart, looks like it's over doesn't it?

View attachment 7464140
Trump publicly admitted he wanted Covid testing to be slowed down because he felt positive cases made him look bad politically. Trump ignored Covid hoping it’d go away all on its own and over 600,000 Americans are now dead as a result. Tards like yourself have been moronically declaring Covid over on the daily reg for over a year now.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump publicly admitted he wanted Covid testing to be slowed down because he felt positive cases made him look bad politically. Trump ignored Covid hoping it’d go away all on its own and over 600,000 Americans are now dead as a result. Tards like yourself have been moronically declaring Covid over on the daily reg for over a year now.
Biden has killed over 200K in his short tenure, if Trump was still here every single one would be alive.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

So it wasn't Trump and his administration that brought these vaccines through Operation Warp Speed? Is that what you idiots call "ignoring COVID-19"?

Let me guess. The hard part was Biden ordering vaccines that were already being distributed when he took office. LMAO.

boston massacre

EOG Master
You also thought they counted boat flags and yard signs in the election tally's so you don't have a clue either way about who's winning what. How's the tard you voted for doing today btw?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

How's the tard you voted for doing today btw?

He's Been Colluding With Russia Again, in his Spare Time.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
So a guy lies to his country about a pandemic, ignores it, blows it of as it is what it is, then gets Chitty love for a public private vaccine program that was half German, had no distribution strategy and was beat to rollout by Britain.

The fukkin asshat championing this vaxine roll out?

Is the biggest anti Vaxer on the internet.

Chitty funny as fukk

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Vaccinations are bullshit only derps and idiots get vaccinations but my hero and the Germans got one to trial way after some other countries and a few other private firms.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
So a guy lies to his country about a pandemic, ignores it, blows it of as it is what it is, then gets Chitty love for a public private vaccine program that was half German, had no distribution strategy and was beat to rollout by Britain.

Chitty funny as fukk

Yeah. It took no doing with the FDA to speed up the process. Germany was obviously before us. That's why 13% of the population there is fully vaccinated. Some people call fast tracking vaccines "ignoring" a virus. Functionally intelligent people call it directly addressing the situation.

That Astrazeneca vaccine is a real winner. I heard we shipped a bunch of it to you retards because the FDA wouldn't approve it.. Canada gets our leftovers like a mangy dog.

Yes. Ordering vaccines after they've already been created and after the implementation of building the distribution network has already begun is the hard part. LMAO.

Hope you're enjoying your lockdowns. Make sure you wear your mask like a good little pawn.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Chitty funny as fukk

So a guy lies to his country about a pandemic.

That's All Fauci Does !

Come on Now, Clarence.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Yeah. It took no doing with the FDA to speed up the process. Germany was obviously before us. That's why 13% of the population there is fully vaccinated. Some people call fast tracking vaccines "ignoring" a virus. Functionally intelligent people call it directly addressing the situation.

That Astrazeneca vaccine is a real winner. I heard we shipped a bunch of it to you retards because the FDA wouldn't approve it.. Canada gets our leftovers like a mangy dog.

Yes. Ordering vaccines after they've already been created and after the implementation of building the distribution network has already begun is the hard part. LMAO.

Hope you're enjoying your lockdowns. Make sure you wear your mask like a good little pawn.

Make sure you wear your mask like a good little pawn.

He Does Whatever Great Grand Pa Joey Tells Him To Do.

mr merlin

EOG Master

The most amusing part of the entire pandemic is that we have millions of doses of bad vaccine so we give it to canada and mexico.

That's what friends are for, LOL.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Not my fukkin problem Dookie. No Covid on the golf course.

Anti vaxer Tards championing operation Dork Speak is fukkin hilarious tho.

Hey everyone Pres. Turnip is the greatest, awesome job with the mark of the beast that I ain't puttin in my fukkin arm, no one knows what's in that shit it's killing people,

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Not my fukkin problem Dookie. No Covid on the golf course.

Anti vaxer Tards championing operation Dork Speak is fukkin hilarious tho.

Hey everyone Pres. Turnip is the greatest, awesome job with the mark of the beast that I ain't puttin in my fukkin arm, no one knows what's in that shit it's killing people,

You know it is possible that people who voted for Trump aren't anti-vaxxers, moron.

Unlike yourself, some people are capable of forming their own opinions on individual issues independent of the CNN/Fox News talking points.

28% of blacks have gotten vaccinated versus 42% of whites. Guess 72% of blacks are Trump voters now.

The vaccines enabled us to finally open up so dipshits not unlike yourself would stop hiding under your beds. Whether Trump voters take the vaccine or not, doesn't fucking matter anymore.

Enjoy your extended lockdowns. Sucker.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
You know it is possible that people who voted for Trump aren't anti-vaxxers, moron.

Unlike yourself, some people are capable of forming their own opinions on individual issues independent of the CNN/Fox News talking points.

28% of blacks have gotten vaccinated versus 42% of whites. Guess 72% of blacks are Trump voters now.

The vaccines enabled us to finally open up so dipshits not unlike yourself would stop hiding under your beds. Whether Trump voters take the vaccine or not, doesn't fucking matter anymore.

Sounds important son. You divvy your world up any way you want. Mean shit to me, no lockdown on the golf course. No clue WTF goes on out there not my problem.

Dookie how bout a shot of those Ooooozieees.

Bushay

NHL Expert

If you don't know the answer to this I highly recommend you ask Google. You're going to feel pretty silly though once you find out I would imagine.