Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master

billysink

EOG Dedicated
[IMG alt="mr merlin"]http://forums.eog.com/data/avatars/m/0/903.jpg?1540560129[/IMG]

mr merlin

EOG Master​

You are ignoring content by this member. Show ignored content

This nutjob still here fighting the good fight? I can't see a thing he types. What a wonderful thing that was the day I blocked this pussy. lol

That fukkin PigQueef and the word fight should not be used in the same sentence. Or page,.

None of these Tards ever won a fight, 80% haven't even been in one. Their acts are bandwidth only.

I'd put my wife up against any one of MF, MM, , DD or this queef. They go no shot.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
That fukkin PigQueef and the word fight should not be used in the same sentence. Or page,.

None of these Tards ever won a fight, 80% haven't even been in one. Their acts are bandwidth only.

I'd put my wife up against any one of MF, MM, , DD or this queef. They go no shot.

I'm sure your wife is quite the man.

mr merlin

EOG Master

I wouldn't face her, she must be one tough bitch. She married you, then she lived with you, then she most likely dumped you, probably the hardest thing she ever did since she knew you were insane.

Yup, she's hard as nails!

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Likewise, shit for brains.

The difference being that I'm not the one that brought him up.

Show me Sinkers post that says "Gee I wonder what the village idiot thinks about my wife while hiding behind his only weaponry."

Glad we got that figured out hey kid?

You're a nice boy.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Cares

Gia fukk

Not my fukkin care or concern Peggy Sue.

Sounds pretty fukkin important

Pick one (1) for Sinker's custom response to your next life altering post.

Out.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Show me Sinkers post that says "Gee I wonder what the village idiot thinks about my wife while hiding behind his only weaponry."

Glad we got that figured out hey kid?

You're a nice boy.

Oh. That's right. When you bring up your husband and other posters, all of those posters are supposed to remain quiet.

LOL.

If anyone was asking the village idiot, they'd be asking you anyway. So you wouldn't even need to post it.

Maybe we can get a few more thousand posts from you about how you don't care about something as well.

You have quite a bit more therapy to undergo, mental patient.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Donald Trump is irrelevant. So is else everyone in the Republican party really. Take a decade at least to wash the stink off that mess.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Oh. That's right. When you bring up your husband and other posters, all of those posters are supposed to remain quiet.

LOL.

If anyone was asking the village idiot, they'd be asking you anyway. So you wouldn't even need to post it.

Maybe we can get a few more thousand posts from you about how you don't care about something as well.

You have quite a bit more therapy to undergo, mental patient.

Swing and a miss with this hard hitting qwerty turd.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Says the little guy who was whining on the daily reg a year ago about his fabricated conspiracy “Obamagate” 4 years after he was out of office

It's called evidence being declassified. That evidence wasn't publicly available then, genius. Guess when it was released? Last year, dipshit.

You've brought up Obamagate 100x more than I have while not even knowing something as trivial as what evidence exists or when it was released.

I never thought it was possible for human adults to be as dumb as some of you libtards but I fully understand why you feel the need to vote for a nanny state now.

mr merlin

EOG Master
How about that covid guys, pretty scary huh? I was almost ready to peek my nose out the front door and then this delta variant came along. it's a good thing we have this vaccine though.

It's called evidence being declassified. That evidence wasn't publicly available then, genius. Guess when it was released? Last year, dipshit.

You've brought up Obamagate 100x more than I have while not even knowing something as trivial as what evidence exists or when it was released.

I never thought it was possible for human adults to be as dumb as some of you libtards but I fully understand why you feel the need to vote for a nanny state now.
Self awareness is not your friend

billysink

EOG Dedicated
More like a
How about that covid guys, pretty scary huh? I was almost ready to peek my nose out the front door and then this delta variant came along. it's a good thing we have this vaccine though.

First guy to declare covid over, last guy to shut the fukk up about it..

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Self awareness is not your friend

It's not me that lacks self-awareness.

Even when discussing Obamagate and the actual evidence which you have absolutely no clue about, I barely ever brought up Obama himself.

Meanwhile, you can't go a day without talking about Trump 6 months after he's out of office.

There is literally nobody here that thinks you've ever made a salient point of your own. My dog shits out more intelligence than you have.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Imagine how much time they would NEVER admit they spend reading whatever dirt they can find on him. Like a secret dirty obsession. Truly bizarre.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Only forum I belong to. Don’t you constantly post on another gambling forum? How long you been there and how many posts ya got?

So you're claiming that someone else with a vastly lower post count than you never leaves home and you based it on not knowing if they post at another forum.

No surprise really. Pretty much on-par with your Obamagate defense.

Careful not to turn your head the wrong way and let that single, little brain cell rattling around in your skull fall out.