Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
amazon guy has more and he is left

when was last time you checked forbes list ?

remember manhattan property worth more per inch than where you are

Is that like claiming, "My dad can beat up your dad"?

You seriously are 12 years old.

What the fuck does Bezos have to do with Trump's success or yours, genius?

If you're going to criticize someone for something, it used to be that people had enough sense to be better than them at the thing they were criticizing them for. Not any longer. Libtards need no expertise. Their brokedickery is enough.

MrTop

EOG Master

Las Vegas The Latest City Tightening Covid Guidelines​

The mayor of Orange County, Florida—which includes Orlando and Walt Disney World—issued a “strong recommendation” on Monday for everyone to wear masks in crowded indoor spaces.
Austin, Texas, officially moved back under a stricter set of Covid guidelines on Thursday, which recommends everyone at high risk for Covid complications should wear a mask in public while avoiding large crowds and not traveling unless necessary.

Republicans' confidence in science has dropped significantly from 1975, poll finds​

NJ and NY mask free

lol

mr merlin

EOG Master

The mayor of Orange County, Florida—which includes Orlando and Walt Disney World—issued a “strong recommendation” on Monday for everyone to wear masks in crowded indoor spaces.
Austin, Texas, officially moved back under a stricter set of Covid guidelines on Thursday, which recommends everyone at high risk for Covid complications should wear a mask in public while avoiding large crowds and not traveling unless necessary.

Republicans' confidence in science has dropped significantly from 1975, poll finds​

NJ and NY mask free

lol
They sure will be frustrated when few listen to them huh?

MrTop

EOG Master

Mike Pence Prevented 'Martial Law' From Being Declared on 1/6: LawmakerRepresentative Jamie Raskin suggested on Friday that former Vice President Mike Pence helped to prevent former President Donald Trump from declaring martial law because of his refusal to overturn the 2020 election results on January 6.​

thank god for a true patriot mike pence

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master

Why Republicans Are Turning Against Vaccines​

It seems irrational for elected officials to put their own constituents at risk. But there is a political logic to it.

very good article to swing the vote to republican way.

bloomberg.com

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

NJ and NY mask free

lol

Do you know the difference between an enforced mandate and a recommendation?

Obviously not.

Los Angeles County is the only place forcing masks. Are they blue or red?

mr merlin

EOG Master

Obviously not.

i recommend all the lefties here to stay inside forever. What are the chances they listen to the recommendation?

I'd say roughly the same as people listening to them tools.

cheapseats

EOG Master

Obviously not.

LA SHERIFF will not enforce as there is no scientific backing. So, mandate is just a lotion jerk of the left running the county into hell.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
My family has fought and died for this country since the Revolutionary War.

Including for the Union in the Civil War.

Relatives of mine died freeing slaves.

While people like you try to destroy it and claim that people like me are the reason you can't make it in this world.

Fucking useless pieces of shit.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Says the idiot that hates everything that America has always stood for.

Take a knee, shitdick. Right on your way to China, Europe, or whatever other shithole you want America to be like.
lol. A few more boat flags!

That's all you needed and the crook could have ran the world for another 4 years.

Orange man was gonna put you all in his spaceship and take you back to 1960 when hosing down blacks in the streets with water hoses was cool.

You were so so close. I think that's all it was gonna take was a few more boat flags.

Make America Great again was so so close. Dang! You almost had it too.

1626561261268.png

MrTop

EOG Master
My family has fought and died for this country since the Revolutionary War.

Including for the Union in the Civil War.

Relatives of mine died freeing slaves.

While people like you try to destroy it and claim that people like me are the reason you can't make it in this world.

Fucking useless pieces of shit.

sure...

your family never fought in any wars...they all had bone spurs

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Haven't mentioned on the forums that I'm a Son of the American Revolution and a Son of Union Veterans multiple times or anything.

Not like you need proof of lineage to be a member of them.

Whatever the commies say, must be true though. I forget how much libtard commies love guns and the military.

boston massacre

EOG Master
lol. A few more boat flags!

That's all you needed and the crook could have ran the world for another 4 years.

Orange man was gonna put you all in his spaceship and take you back to 1960 when hosing down blacks in the streets with water hoses was cool.

You were so so close. I think that's all it was gonna take was a few more boat flags.

Make America Great again was so so close. Dang! You almost had it too.

View attachment 7464367

Love How Trump Lives in This Snowflake's Brain.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Trump isn't President any more, dipshit.

You love his cock that much that you can't get him off of your mind seven months later. Huh?

You Don't See These Liberal Flakes Speaking About Their Boy Toy Biden.

Not Much To Say When He's Anti-America.

That's Why They're All in Hiding.

Phony Flakes Scared To Defend The Boy Toy.

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
Haven't mentioned on the forums that I'm a Son of the American Revolution and a Son of Union Veterans multiple times or anything.

Not like you need proof of lineage to be a member of them.

Whatever the commies say, must be true though. I forget how much libtard commies love guns and the military.

no bet

chariot fights went out a long time ago..

# ben hur

Bushay

NHL Expert
Good old-fashioned hillbilly logic. It's almost like they all just walked out of the Star Wars bar scene. lol. Can you just imagine hiring attorneys of this caliper to represent you? lol.

Rudy is drinking that bottle of water in the middle of this important press conference. 😂😂😂 Good god is this band of Hillbillys both sad and funny at the same time.

Was this the presser they had in front of the dildo store Rudy arranged? Can't make this shit up if you tried.

Bushay

NHL Expert
First punk goes to jail. First of many. It's on now.

Love how they all turn into pussies when they get in front of the judge. Crying and apologizing during the sentencing.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Good old-fashioned hillbilly logic. It's almost like they all just walked out of the Star Wars bar scene. lol. Can you just imagine hiring attorneys of this caliper to represent you? lol.

Rudy is drinking that bottle of water in the middle of this important press conference. 😂😂😂 Good god is this band of Hillbillys both sad and funny at the same time.

Was this the presser they had in front of the dildo store Rudy arranged? Can't make this shit up if you tried.

It's caliber. Not caliper, Mr. Sophisticated.

Calibers are ammunition sizes.

Calipers squeeze brake pads together.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
First punk goes to jail. First of many. It's on now.

Love how they all turn into pussies when they get in front of the judge. Crying and apologizing during the sentencing.

So you're not supposed to apologize if you regret a decision you made or wish you would have acted differently? Is "never apologize for errors in judgment" the libtard way?

A Nevada man was sentenced to two years probation today for actually comitting fraud in the 2016 election. This guy gets a prison sentence for walking into the Capitol building. Keep hoping to jail people for their political views. It's extremely Nazi of you.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Keep in mind you give your speech BEFORE the judge sentences you, only a fool would be a tough talking guy with no regrets.

MrTop

EOG Master
He just called you a puppy Mr. Top!?

He's obviously off his meds again.

Puppy! 😂😂😂😂

well he is under a lot of stress. So i give him a pass. His business of ship building not doing well. Javy from across the street said the same thing with this guy.. he claims he is doing well but only appears after a 8-10 hours of silence at EOG. Which means he was at work. Shows up all day at EOG during the holidays.

yep the trader / coder / landlord / small business owner / ship builder / uber driver.