Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master
delta infections crashing in the UK(and the netherlands), just like they did in India. meanwhile the fear mongers here will ignore it.

1627334401328.png

boston massacre

EOG Master
There are only two idiots here claiming to know the results of the audit before they've even been released. Heisenberg and Bushay.

They both just happen to be insufferable libtards who have already made their minds up before even seeing the evidence. Which means that no amount of evidence will ever change their opinions. Flat Earthers to the core.

idiots

Heisenberg and Bushay.

And Quite a Bit More.

There are only two idiots here claiming to know the results of the audit before they've even been released. Heisenberg and Bushay.

They both just happen to be insufferable libtards who have already made their minds up before even seeing the evidence. Which means that no amount of evidence will ever change their opinions. Flat Earthers to the core.
Still waiting for the investigative report looking for bamboo fibers from China in the AZ ballots?

The audit results have backfired on the trumptards so now they’re saying they need more time and requesting more documents because they haven’t found shit. To try and save face you and the rest of the tards will always claim the audit wasn’t completed.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Any Male Biden Supporter, That Arrived With a Set of Balls, Man Enough To Speak on This.

A day on the border: Border Patrol agents in Texas detain thousands of migrants each day as illegal crossings hit record highs

boston massacre

EOG Master
Still waiting for the investigative report looking for bamboo fibers from China in the AZ ballots?

The audit results have backfired on the trumptards so now they’re saying they need more time and requesting more documents because they haven’t found shit. To try and save face you and the rest of the tards will always claim the audit wasn’t completed.

claim the audit wasn’t completed. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Destroy The Claim Sunshine.

End The Hiding.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Zero evidence and the dumbfuck already has his mind made up.

Flat Earth retard.

Zero evidence and the dumbfuck already has his mind made up.

Flat Earth retard.
Retard?

For you to consider someone to be intelligent they have to believe in bleach injections to fight Covid.....Believe windmills are causing cancer.....talks about dating his own daughter.

We could do this all day and you’ll always be on the losing end. You have the emotional maturity of a toddler.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Retard?

For you to consider someone to be intelligent they have to believe in bleach injections to fight Covid.....Believe windmills are causing cancer.....talks about dating his own daughter.

We could do this all day and you’ll always be on the losing end. You have the emotional maturity of a toddler.

Because I've ever called Trump intelligent or ever said he was right in making any of those statements.

His is more intelligent than you are though. Not even Trump is dumb enough to think someone put on their pants backwards accidentally.

You're as dumb as a fucking rock, kid. And you're not even fucking smart enough to know it.

But keep trying "all day". Because it's only you that gets made to look like a fool. As always.

Go ahead and throw up yet another meme. Really make me look foolish. LOL. Fucking dumb mutt.

Because I've ever called Trump intelligent or ever said he was right in making any of those statements.

His is more intelligent than you are though. Not even Trump is dumb enough to think someone put on their pants backwards accidentally.

You're as dumb as a fucking rock, kid. And you're not even fucking smart enough to know it.

But keep trying "all day". Because it's only you that gets made to look like a fool. As always.

Go ahead and throw up yet another meme. Really make me look foolish. LOL. Fucking dumb mutt.
Blah blah blah

You’re a very unhappy and insecure person who spends most of his day on a message board.

Other than that you seem like a successful guy

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Blah blah blah

You’re a very unhappy and insecure person who spends most of his day on a message board.

Other than that you seem like a successful guy

I don't need a day job like you and I haven't for over 15 years.

Comes with success and intelligence.

Something you'll never know.

So I can make fun of idiotic dipshits like you all day long if that's what I feel like doing.

I'm perfectly cordial to people with even average intellect who deserve respect. Unfortunately for you, that demographic doesn't include libtarded morons such as yourself.

mr merlin

EOG Master
TX governor announces no new govt mandates...ever again.

Even as COVID Cases Spike in Texas, Governor Says Students Don't Need Masks​

Patrick Svitek, The Texas Tribune
Sun, July 25, 2021, 2:01 PM

Get essential education news and commentary delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up here for The 74’s daily newsletter.
Gov. Greg Abbott says he will not impose another statewide mask mandate, despite COVID-19 cases being on the rise again.
“There will be no mask mandate imposed, and the reasons for that are very clear,” Abbott told KPRC-TV in Houston on Tuesday. “There are so many people who have immunities to COVID, whether it be through the vaccination, whether it be through their own exposure and their recovery from it, which would be acquired immunity.”
It would be “inappropriate to require people who already have immunity to wear a mask,” Abbott said.

During a news conference Wednesday in Houston, Abbott went further and expressed blanket resistance to any new restrictions to fight the virus. He said Texas is “past the time of government mandates” and “into the time for personal responsibility.”

mr merlin

EOG Master
For those of you interested in more than petty insults.

Covid-19 Summer​

Checking in on the metrics, trends & Delta​

[TABLE]

Craig
[TABLE]

4 hr ago

[/TABLE]

[/TABLE]
[TABLE]

[/TABLE]
[TABLE]

[/TABLE]
[TABLE]

[TABLE] [/TABLE]

[/TABLE]

We’re now squarely in the dog days of summer, and the heat has arrived—so too has our latest rise in Covid-19 metrics. As many of you reading this know, I’ve followed Covid data more closely than most.
“We’re going in the wrong direction,” said Dr. Anthony Fauci, describing himself as “very frustrated.”
He said recommending that the vaccinated wear masks is “under active consideration” by the government’s leading public health officials.
So, with school and the fall on the near horizon, I figured now might be a good time for a gut check on the latest in what the metrics show.

The UK’s Falling Cases​

After a couple head fakes downward in mid-June and early-to-mid July, the UK’s reported Covid cases have finally begun to drop. The UK has reported 162,213 cases in the 5 days since Thursday of last week. The same 5 days the week before? 243,208.1 That’s a 33% drop in reported cases over that span—a monster drop when you consider the UK is only a week removed from 40%+ week-over-week rises in reported cases.
Unless something drastic happens, the UK’s 7-day-averaged reported cases for this wave (the summer Delta wave) peaked at 47,696 on July 21, 2021. I was a day off:
[IMG alt="Twitter avatar for @TheLawyerCraig"]https://cdn.substack.com/image/twitter_name/w_36/TheLawyerCraig.jpg[/IMG]
The UK pandemic-wide peak was on January 6 at 59,660 average daily cases, so the recent peak is roughly ~80% of the UK’s pandemic peak. Of course, deaths are the more important metric, and they lag cases. The UK as of today is averaging 63.6 reported deaths per day as a 7-day average (down a bit from yesterday’s 64.3). At its peak on January 19, the UK was at 1285.4. While we likely have not have seen UK’s peak in deaths associated with this wave, there is no question that deaths have massively decoupled from cases compared to six months ago.

US Still Climbing​

The UK had a 4-5 week head start on Delta saturation on the US as a whole, so we are right in the midst of our summer wave. Some areas started climbing much closer on the UK’s heels, however, and could show declines as early as this week.
The CDC’s data is solid now, and I’ve been using it for US-level data since our team stopped gathering straight from the state data dashboards a few weeks back. The data is revised consistently though, and more recent data is not as reliable (and would skew the numbers lower during a rise like this). Let’s take a look at our current metrics as of this past Friday (Thursday for hospitalizations based on the CDC’s lag) compared to the US case numbers as of the same Friday in 2020 (data from the CDC):
  • 47,684 cases (7DA), up 54.8% (week-over-week)
  • 7.22% of tests positive, up 35.5%
  • 23,654 hospitalizations, up 39.5%
  • 252 deaths, up 16.7%
  • 67,276 cases, down 1.3%
  • 9.34% of tests positive, down 7.2%
  • 38,000 hospitalizations, up 7.9%2
  • 1,045 deaths, up 15.6%
Our rise in 2021 began a little later than it did last year, and so most of us who follow the data predicted to peak date to also shift to the right. That appears to be happening, though based on my tweet above, you can see that I think (and hope) we’ll still see a downturn in early August nationally.

An Early August Peak?​

Part of the reason I think we’ll see an early August peak is because Florida and Texas combined make up 34% of the case rise and 42% of the rise in hospitalizations over the past week. Florida especially has been on a rocket ship in terms of its recent rise in Covid metrics. But like many Delta-induced rocket ships across the pond that we’ve seen come back to Earth, I’m hoping to see Florida (and others) do the same. Florida puts out its state update weekly on Fridays, and as of last Friday these were the week-over-week rises we saw:
[IMG alt="Twitter avatar for @TheLawyerCraig"]https://cdn.substack.com/image/twitter_name/w_36/TheLawyerCraig.jpg[/IMG]Craig @TheLawyerCraig
Florida #Covid19 case trends, last 6 weeks (date = last day of week) 6/17: 10,459 (-11.6% WoW) 6/24: 11,797 (+12.8%) 7/01: 15,997 (+35.6%) 7/08: 23,554 (+47.2%) 7/15: 45,584 (+93.5%) 7/22: 73,199 (+60.6%)
July 23rd 2021
2 Retweets37 Likes

The rate of increase, while still extremely high, slowed over the last week. But that doesn’t tell the entire story. The next tweet in that thread shows the positive testing percentage at huge levels, and on a steady increase:
[IMG alt="Twitter avatar for @TheLawyerCraig"]https://cdn.substack.com/image/twitter_name/w_36/TheLawyerCraig.jpg[/IMG]Craig @TheLawyerCraig
When you consider the rise in FL's positive testing % (below), the real rate of case rise is probably much higher than the UK ever saw. Hopefully steeper up = quicker peak and steeper down. 6/17: 3.3% 6/24: 3.8% 7/01: 5.2% 7/08: 7.8% 7/15: 11.5% 7/22: 15.1%
July 23rd 2021
2 Retweets47 Likes

So it’s likely the underlying cases over the past several weeks have increased at a much higher clip than the 90+% peak shown above. These types of numbers harken back more to the “cases are 10x” multiplier from early in the pandemic than the “cases are 2.5-5x” at other times (depending on the spread and positive testing percentage). When Florida and Texas crest the hill, it’ll provide a hell of a lot of downward pressure on the metrics (along with several of the other “early mover” states that should start downward soon).
Here’s another factor: we have been wide open as an economy for months damn near everywhere. Gatherings, clubs, sporting events, bars, restaurants, travel…almost everything looks more like summer 2019 than summer 2020. So when an apparent fast-mover like Delta enters the picture and (a) we become fully saturated and (b) continue to live life normally, it gets around about as fast as it possibly can at our given level of protection via vaccination and prior infection. There is no question we’re fully saturated: 1113 of 1216 sequences (91.5%) conducted in the two-week period ending today have been Delta. In other words, we are taking Delta’s biggest punches right now.
Based on the above and how quickly other countries have come down after experiencing quick increases, I suspect the southern states will find their peaks in early August. I also suspect we will start seeing some peaks even sooner in places like Missouri, Nevada, Arkansas, Oklahoma and Utah—early Delta states. Springfield, Missouri was one of the very early movers in terms of Delta saturation, and is about a week post-peak in terms of cases (and appears to be post-peak in hospitalizations also). Delta has reached out and touched more folks than we realize, and if we were testing like the UK, we would have already seen national Covid cases rise to much higher numbers (which would also have shown an even larger decoupling deaths).
I know that the prevailing wisdom is to look at an epidemic curve on the way up, take out a sharpie, and draw a dotted line extended to the moon. Then, of course, we retweet the shit out of it. I don’t want to run down every article or verified tweet that either predicted or amplified a prediction that the UK would crest 100K cases as a daily average, but I’m sure they were legion. No doubt many of the same sharpie-wielders are currently thinking 250K for the US. I’ll take the (way) under.
Covid-19 is ugly enough on its own; we don’t need to dress it up in a vampire costume. That only serves to reduce trust in our leaders, media, institutions, and each other. And while I know trust hasn’t exactly been at an all-time high for a long time now, I see no benefit in ensuring its continued demise. I’ve given you the numbers—straight from official sources—along with some thoughts that might provide a little insight. So before you auto-retweet something that sounds sensational or thinly sourced (including this post), take a minute to check the data for yourself.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

England’s lifting of Covid lockdowns is a danger to the entire world, experts warn​

Will be hilarious when cases plummet in the UK in a few weeks.

Remember this, merlin?

I guess my comment of "Will be hilarious when cases plummet in the UK in a few weeks." wasn't far off.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Remember this, merlin?

I guess my comment of "Will be hilarious when cases plummet in the UK in a few weeks." wasn't far off.
One of the comments about the doom and gloomers is they always see a sharp rising chart/trend and then draw a dotted line into infinity. they also happen to draw that dotted line just as the inevitible peak approaches.

Bushay

NHL Expert
The routers you all!
Sure he did. There are also reports that pigs flew up your ass.

Those reports are far more credible than the ones you're spewing.
Is Forbes fake news? Seems like every single new source other than Fox News and Breitbart are fake news. Just asking for the record. Yes?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The routers you all!

Is Forbes fake news? Seems like every single new source other than Fox News and Breitbart are fake news. Just asking for the record. Yes?

So you think his businesses shouldn't be allowed to operate while he's in office?

That's not making money off of his Presidency, you stupid fuck. The businesses already existed.

LMAO.

Holy fuck. You are dumber than a brick.

I don't need a day job like you and I haven't for over 15 years.

Comes with success and intelligence.

Something you'll never know.

So I can make fun of idiotic dipshits like you all day long if that's what I feel like doing.

I'm perfectly cordial to people with even average intellect who deserve respect. Unfortunately for you, that demographic doesn't include libtarded morons such as yourself.
It’s not about having a job

You have no life

boston massacre

EOG Master

You Sure Got That Right.

Look at The Subjects He Speaks About.

Bleach, Drinking Water, etc.

Some Marxist Anti-American University Professor Stamped His Paper, and He Hasn't Stopped Ejaculating Over it, Ever Since.

it's only you that gets made to look like a fool. As always.

Look at His Response.

Blah blah blah

Trump Dominates This Flake's Mind.

MrTop

EOG Master

Las Vegas: MGM Resorts requiring proof of vaccination from employees — or weekly COVID-19 tests for $15​

LOL , Sinatra : my kind of lefty town las vegas

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yes. We are getting invaded by your idiot Marxist comrades from California who are turning this place into another liberal shithole like you've lived in your entire life.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yeah. It's all of the red states that are doing all of this.

You're really in touch with reality.

Nevada has a dumbfuck Democrat as governor, genius.