Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

kane

EOG master
Small town relatively isolated, almost everyone vaxxed, and it didn'tmatter. the vaccine doesn't really work and isn't going to solve anything.

Nothing is 100%, but getting vaccinated means if you get the virus, the odds are the symptoms will be much less severe than without the vaccine, almost everyone in a hospital is unvaccinated, over 90% of Covid deaths are unvaccinated people, so yeah, the vaccine does really work

mr merlin

EOG Master
Nothing is 100%, but getting vaccinated means if you get the virus, the odds are the symptoms will be much less severe than without the vaccine, almost everyone in a hospital is unvaccinated, over 90% of Covid deaths are unvaccinated people, so yeah, the vaccine does really work
That's not true, as of now perhaps 15% of hospitalized patients have been vaxxed, the 98-99% figures that are put out are pure nonsense. And the point is the vaccines are failing rapidly, in a month it will be worse and in 2 months protection will be almost gone. That's why all of a sudden they are talking boosters, they didn't even mention them until a couple weeks ago, they see what's happening in countries like Israel and the UK.(who were a month or two ahead of us on mass vaccinations.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Here's Louisianna - you might say gee 90% is pretty good, but they are prob only 50% vaxxed, so these numbers are not that good.

1628731172846.png 17% of people dying were fully vaccinated, the vaccines are failing.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

That's called a treatment. Not a vaccine.

And those numbers will change as the vaccine is clearly losing effectiveness.

There is no plausible math for a vaccine that's effective where, even in "low vaccinated" states in which "only" 40% of the population is vaccinated, leads to higher surges this summer than last when 0% of the population was vaccinated.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The mayo clinic announced a study showing that the pfizer vax was only 42% effective now(and dropping), which means it's now worthless. The cut off for a vaccine to even be considered for approval is 50%, but yet the experts are now saying the solution is to give more doses.

It's already a total failure and is going to get a lot worse.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Here's Louisianna - you might say gee 90% is pretty good, but they are prob only 50% vaxxed, so these numbers are not that good.

View attachment 7464443 17% of people dying were fully vaccinated, the vaccines are failing.
If the vaccine was truly effective at reducing serious illness and death the %'s in the above chart should be higher for hosp(like 95%), and higher still for deaths(like 98%) - that would show that the vaccine stops serious disease, what we see shows the opposite.

MrTop

EOG Master

University Vaccine Mandate Stays as Justice Barrett Rebuffs Plea​

Giving no explanation, Barrett on Thursday summarily denied a request to block the vaccine mandate from eight students who said their constitutional rights were being violated.
The case marked the first time the nation’s highest court has acted on a vaccine mandate. It comes as universities and employers across the country are moving to require Covid inoculations in an effort to stem the rapid spread of the Delta variant.

they are stopping by rail's house first

the donald picked her

Last edited:

Bushay

NHL Expert
He was briefed on a pathogen with the potential to kill millions... and he thought about how to profit from it.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The FDA approved boosters in the dark of night today, we've gone from a perfect vaccine to it doesn't work in 3 months.

Like any drug addict who cant get high on the old dose, the solution is just to take more. This will end badly.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The FDA approved boosters in the dark of night today, we've gone from a perfect vaccine to it doesn't work in 3 months.

Like any drug addict who cant get high on the old dose, the solution is just to take more. This will end badly.
Who said our government isn’t working for us?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Lighten up. Can't u tell by the emoji I was kidding
Go get laid handsome
Stop being so miserable
And for the umpteenth time
I'm not supporting that

Be a man and start demanding that the government end this bullshit.

Until then you're one of them.

People like you are letting the government control every aspect of people's lives. And I will never take that lightly.

I'm tired of you cowards

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
People like you are letting the government control every aspect of people's lives.

There have always been sheeple, in every country and, and in every historical era. The problem is that we have a government that openly brags about being a kakistocracy, and no one is outraged.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I would like to once again congratulate South Dakota for having the lowest number of covid cases in the nation today. They have less than vermont, about 1/8th of hawaii that's back on hard restrictions/masks.

Sturgis has been going on for over a week now as well.

1628898861235.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
Ohhhhh. This is not good for team No Covid shots in our arms”!!!

I love all the tough vaccine mandates, not one of which has actually happened, just wait till they realize that 50% of the customers aren't allowed inside, and 25% of the rest are no longer interested in going to empty places that discriminate. Should make for good viewing.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I'm on the edge of LA and Orange county. LA gets none of my biz of late.
Yup, people will just drive 20 miles and give their business to others, and in the process destroy the cities own business's.

They really think that these rules will force people to get vaxxed, IMO it will have a limited effect and result in an extreme hardening of the refusals.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
There have always been sheeple, in every country and, and in every historical era. The problem is that we have a government that openly brags about being a kakistocracy, and no one is outraged.

I always thought there were lines that the vast, vast majority wouldn't cross. I thought most people shared the same sensible values in this country.

But I've lost all faith in that line of thought lately.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yup, people will just drive 20 miles and give their business to others, and in the process destroy the cities own business's.

They really think that these rules will force people to get vaxxed, IMO it will have a limited effect and result in an extreme hardening of the refusals.

I went from "I'll wait and see" to "Not on your fucking life" after seeing the recent push all-in just as the effectiveness decline is showing up.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I went from "I'll wait and see" to "Not on your fucking life" after seeing the recent push all-in just as the effectiveness decline is showing up.
I was also a wait and see, perhaps in the fall guy, now I wont ever get vaccinated just to stick it to them, The virus is not the enemy, fauci, the CDC, the WHO, and the media are the enemy.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Be a man and start demanding that the government end this bullshit.

Until then you're one of them.

People like you are letting the government control every aspect of people's lives. And I will never take that lightly.

I'm tired of you cowards

Government put me in prison. I'm against them brother. I feel they shouldn't tell anyone what to do

Why don't you run for office and help reform government since your so passionate?

MrTop

EOG Master

US saw a two-decade high in border crossings in July​

CNN —
The Biden administration is facing a “serious challenge” at the US southern border, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said Thursday, saying the US has encountered an “unprecedented” number of migrants illegally crossing the border.

the wall will stop them. Build it 10 foot higher. Then they show a guy on Utube with a friend and a rope still going over the wall. Another guy with a ladder and a rope. How much time till texas cannot take any more?

CNN

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master

The World May Never Reach Herd Immunity Against Covid-19​

August 13, 2021, 5:00 PM EDT
  • Delta variant is moving the goalposts for ending the pandemic
  • Covid-19 may be with the world for a century - or longer

mr merlin

EOG Master

The World May Never Reach Herd Immunity Against Covid-19​

August 13, 2021, 5:00 PM EDT
  • Delta variant is moving the goalposts for ending the pandemic
  • Covid-19 may be with the world for a century - or longer
Such gloomy gus's. The truth is that right now at the peak of the delta wave - life is normal almost everywhere in the US. And it could be completely normal everywhere if people chose to do that.

Look at FL right now, sure the hospitals have a lot of patients but the rest of the state is living normally except for the silly bickering over masks, etc.

MrTop

EOG Master

Texas Governor Takes Mask-Ban Fight to State Supreme Court ----lol​

if texas and florida lose in court.. the wall comes down.