Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Over 25% of the COVID-19 deaths in Illinois in the last week were fully vaccinated people.

You know a better breakdown is needed such as age, pre existing which vaccine and date of 2nd dose

They can all be elderly who were vaccinated in January like Jesse Jackson.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You know a better breakdown is needed such as age, pre existing which vaccine and date of 2nd dose

They can all be elderly who were vaccinated in January like Jesse Jackson.

Good luck getting any real data. You're being lied to and there's no transparency.

97% though. Right?

Vaccines are supposed to provide IMMUNITY. Regardless of age or pre-existing conditions.

MrTop

EOG Master
Good luck getting any real data. You're being lied to and there's no transparency.

97% though. Right?

Vaccines are supposed to provide IMMUNITY. Regardless of age or pre-existing conditions.

they never said 100% with the shots. Need a booster every year... just like the flu shot. If they say 2 boosters then they don't anything

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
they never said 100% with the shots. Need a booster every year... just like the flu shot. If they say 2 boosters then they don't anything

God. You people are stupid.

COVID-19 doesn't mutate like the flu.

If it did, everyone would be catching it again.

And if that was happening, all of this lockdown and mask shit is even more fucking retarded. Because we'd NEVER get to herd immunity.

MrTop

EOG Master
God. You people are stupid.

COVID-19 doesn't mutate like the flu.

If it did, everyone would be catching it again.

And if that was happening, all of this lockdown and mask shit is even more fucking retarded. Because we'd NEVER get to herd immunity.

you can catch it 2 times... just like TB . I had TB i would know.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Pandemic and endemic.

If you people don't even know the difference between concepts that simple, what the fuck are you here spouting your opinions for.

You should be reading a fucking book.

MrTop

EOG Master
nice try.. you know you know zip.

you thought fla and tex were going to win too... you also thought trump would win again and no sports betting outside of nevada

LOL

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
nice try.. you know you know zip.

you thought fla and tex were going to win too... you also thought trump would win again and no sports betting outside of nevada

LOL

More lies. Show me where I stated any of that.

You should really ask yourself why you're such a desperate sack of shit that you have to lie to try to redeem yourself.

Valuist

EOG Master
A co-worker was telling me her sister saw Dave Chappelle over the weekend in Michigan. So they get to the event, park their car, and are told they have to get Covid tested before entering the event. So they have to walk a half mile to testing, get the results, then walk back to the event. That may not be a big deal in summer, but last time I checked, Michigan has winter. Hard winters. And quite possibly heavy rains at times. That's a huge imposition on those that want to attend. We'll see how that works out, Gretchen.

MrTop

EOG Master
A co-worker was telling me her sister saw Dave Chappelle over the weekend in Michigan. So they get to the event, park their car, and are told they have to get Covid tested before entering the event. So they have to walk a half mile to testing, get the results, then walk back to the event. That may not be a big deal in summer, but last time I checked, Michigan has winter. Hard winters. And quite possibly heavy rains at times. That's a huge imposition on those that want to attend. We'll see how that works out, Gretchen.

uber it

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Cnn and DeBlasio promoted a concert in nyc where they were packed together w no masks while Delta is ramping up again. The only requirement was at least one vaccine shot. And with a hurricane coming which ultimately had it cx while Manilow was mid song due to an outer band w lightning

Is there any common sense left in this world?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Cnn and DeBlasio promoted a concert in nyc where they were packed together w no masks while Delta is ramping up again. The only requirement was at least one vaccine shot. And with a hurricane coming which ultimately had it cx while Manilow was mid song due to an outer band w lightning

I thought the same thing Ray. Someone lost their ass on that concert, probably CNN and NYC.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Are you saying there shouldn't have been a concert due to covid, or they shouldn't have canceled it for some faggy little lightening strikes?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Shouldn't have been a concert
Why not, concerts, state fairs, and other major events are going on all over, not to mention sports stadiums are full with every fan unmasked.

I understand the hypocrisy since they are the ones pushing the fear but since when has hypocrisy stopped them?

MrTop

EOG Master
surcharges on health insurance for the anti- vaxxers are on the table.. The FDA approval will cost you one way or another .

goldman says you cannot work for them unless you are vaxxed

total ambush coming

mr merlin

EOG Master
surcharges on health insurance for the anti- vaxxers are on the table.. The FDA approval will cost you one way or another .

goldman says you cannot work for them unless you are vaxxed

total ambush coming
We're trembling sir, trembling.

Around 25% of people will never get vaccinated and there's NOTHING anyone can do about it. I want to thank the crazies for giving me such power over their emotions and even their lives.

Toying with the emotions of the maskers and the vaxxers is so fulfilling.

cheapseats

EOG Master
An example. Friend is RN for 23 yrs. Refuses jab, hospital says no biggie, just resign, we have plenty of RNs from off shore fully vaxxed and ready to work.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
An example. Friend is RN for 23 yrs. Refuses jab, hospital says no biggie, just resign, we have plenty of RNs from off shore fully vaxxed and ready to work.

Why someone resign? Make them fire you and have all of the nurses who refuse to get it band together.

Good luck with your foreign nurses. Since that's what you people want so badly.