Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

dogball

EOG Master
If the truth ever comes out we will find out this thing was created in a Chinese lab either by accident or on purpose. No country puts a person in jail for discovering a deadly virus. He was put in jail for creating it.... 100%
Whether it was designed to be a weapon or just an accident the entire world should eliminate China and either nuke them or build a wall around China until they join the rest of the world. Fuck them!
Wouhan or whatever u call the shithole is where the Chinese have all their biology lads, genetic research including fucking with DNA! And that is what this is.. DNA acting as a weapon. No one has a clue how to stop it.....
China shut down that city because they knew how serious this thing is .....
And I believe the people that say this is just the beginning. This was planned.
Again why are we doing business with a bunch of godless insects!

what proof are you supporting this claim with. Including it’s not a virus?
thanks

High Times

EOG Master
obviously, I’d like to hear from HT

I can't copy shit from one site to another but this comes from John Hopkins. It is DNA protected by a layer of fat. No one has ever seen anything like this. It is not a virus. It is not a living organism!
That's why washing your hands is so important. To melt the fat and the DNA breaks down. 77 degrees is the temp you need. That's probably why Trump made the comment that it will go away when it gets warm. Fucking idiot....
This was man made 100%

dogball

EOG Master
MICROBIOLOGY

• Coronaviruses are positive sense, single-strand enveloped RNA virus belonging to the family Coronaviridae.
  • Coronavirus name derived from the Latin corona, meaning crown. Viral envelope under electron microscopy appears crown-like due to small bulbar projections formed by the viral spike (S) peplomers.
  • This topic covers the novel coronavirus 2019 (2019-nCoV) now referred to as SARS-CoV-2.
  • For discussion of other coronaviruses, see:
    • Coronavirus for common human respiratory coronavirus infections.
    • SARS for the SARS-CoV virus, not known to circulate since 2002-2003.
    • MERS for the MERS-CoV virus, causing sporadic infections, mostly in the Arabian peninsula since 2012.
    • Coronaviruses also commonly infect birds and mammals causing gastroenteritis and respiratory infections.
  • SARS-CoV-2 appears to have been a zoonotic infection that has adapted to humans.
    • Origin is uncertain although bats and pangolins currently implicated.
    • Preliminary genetic analysis shows a great similarity to bat SARS-like coronavirus (genus Betacoronavirus, subgenus Sarbecovirus).
CLINICAL

• COVID-19 is the disease, SARS-CoV-2 is the virus.

dogball

EOG Master
High times. What I posted above is direct from John Hopkins site. They clearly state it’s a virus. Mention nothing about what you reference.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
No viruses are alive. That is why they need to infiltrate our cells to hijak our replication machinary.

Most viruses have a phospholipid membrane. (Fat)

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
It's a little duplicitous to say intelligence reports had warned him about it......

Saw a piece on that one day, the "warnings" a President gets on his desk daily is in the 100's.

Everything from sickness, to airline and transportation warnings, terrorists and so on.

Figuring out which to ignore, which to take action on, how much action to take and so on is a smorgasbord of fun for Monday morning QB's.

Though it's a simplistic and superficial method of attacking, you will never run out of material.

Thank GOD it's Trump and not Obama in office, we would definitely be FUCKED.

It's a little duplicitous to say intelligence reports had warned him about it......

Saw a piece on that one day, the "warnings" a President gets on his desk daily is in the 100's.

Everything from sickness, to airline and transportation warnings, terrorists and so on.

Figuring out which to ignore, which to take action on, how much action to take and so on is a smorgasbord of fun for Monday morning QB's.

Though it's a simplistic and superficial method of attacking, you will never run out of material.

Thank GOD it's Trump and not Obama in office, we would definitely be FUCKED.

Past posting kane. Read the above twice.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
It's never as black and white as Joe Citizen thinks it is.

That's what Intelligence agencies do, issue warnings. Any and all they think may or may not be a threat.

The more "warnings", the more they cover their ass.

And naturally when it's not their President in office the more they can fire up the public with the "Itoldyaso's".

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
It's sad we can't put politics aside, at least until we get this all behind us but this is the current state of affairs in this great country.

As people are dying and families being ripped apart the blame game is already in full swing.

The more deaths, the better it is for the Trump haters.

Sigh.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Dog, I believe you but Ray was right, for sure there are hard-liners rooting for deaths.

They don't want their own family/friends involved but the more numbers the better for their cause.

And if the roles were reversed the hard core on the right would be doing the same. This is where we are these days in politics.

When people are addicted to setting time lines, alerting everyone when the President knew, how soon/late he acted.....

Exactly what he did wrong and how negligent he's been, the only thing left for their ongoing agenda is getting the final statistics.

The worse the better for their case.

Big difference in someone wanting to get past this and encouraging everyone for now, who reserves the right later to disagree with the President......

And the crazies who are ALREADY putting their argument into place. As people die they are hard at work outlining why the deaths will be placed at his feet.

I know you aren't Dog, and I'm not going to point to anyone in particular here but it's blatantly obvious some want this to be as bad as possible.

I mean do you really think Runner/Winky types are rooting for the President in any fashion at all? They'd rather take a bullet to the head.

Do you think Well yes POTUS did a great job with all this, fantastic work in keeping deaths down is something these crazies want to say?

They don't want them or theirs to be affected but for their campaign most certainly the more deaths the better.

So yes, a lot of Trump haters are 100% rooting for anonymous deaths across the country. No question in my mind.

High Times

EOG Master
Dog, I believe you but Ray was right, for sure there are hard-liners rooting for deaths.

They don't want their own family/friends involved but the more numbers the better for their cause.

And if the roles were reversed the hard core on the right would be doing the same. This is where we are these days in politics.

When people are addicted to setting time lines, alerting everyone when the President knew, how soon/late he acted.....

Exactly what he did wrong and how negligent he's been, the only thing left for their ongoing agenda is getting the final statistics.

Big difference in someone wanting to get past this and encouraging everyone for now, who reserves the right later to disagree with the President......

And the crazies who are ALREADY putting their argument into place. As people die they are hard at work outlining why the deaths will be placed at his feet.

I know you aren't Dog, and I'm not going to point to anyone in particular here but it's blatantly obvious some want this to be as bad as possible.

I mean do you really think Runner/Winky types are rooting for the President in any fashion at all? They'd rather take a bullet to the head.

Do you think Well yes POTUS did a great job with all this, fantastic work in keeping deaths down is something these crazies want to say?

They don't want them or theirs to be affected but for their campaign most certainly the more deaths the better.

So yes, a lot of Trump haters are 100% rooting for anonymous deaths across the country. No question in my mind.

I think people claiming that some people are rooting for deaths is rediculous.

Trump has nothing to do with this shit. I guess he didn't like Pence doing the speaking. Didn't take long for the fucking Idiot to put himself on stage. He can't pass that up.......

Fox News' Brit Hume: "Entirely reasonable" for elderly to risk getting coronavirus to save economy

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Fox News' Brit Hume: "Entirely reasonable" for elderly to risk getting coronavirus to save economy

The side thing is your thing, I'm saying both sides do it these days.

And right now it's the idiots on the left rooting for as many deaths as possible.

Not all Dems of course, but pretty easy to tell who is more interested in the blame game than they are getting past this as a nation.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I'm rooting for Trump and everyone else who is fighting this thing. If Clinton, Obama or whoever was in office I'd be doing the same.

You guys are just ATE UP with this stuff, wow.

A lot of Doctors, nurses, good people from all sides of the aisle are going to die......

Hope the absolute best for every one of them, left or right. Same with POTUS and his staff, what an impossible task they have in front of them.

If it's your thing bask in the glory of his mistakes, I'm rooting for us all.

Carry on.

The side thing is your thing, I'm saying both sides do it these days.

And right now it's the idiots on the left rooting for as many deaths as possible.

Not all Dems of course, but pretty easy to tell who is more interested in the blame game than they are getting past this as a nation.

I despise trump but rooting for death is not in my DNA. I just gave you a specific example of an influential broadcaster who’s publicly put the economy and trumps narrative ahead of people’s lives.

Trump himself is putting lives at risk not providing support for places his fragile ego has been hurt by their governors.

You say idiots on the left are rooting for death. Can you give a name?

What’s worse? Rooting for death or causing more death because of petty political gripes?

Last edited:

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I just gave you a specific example of an influential broadcaster who’s publicly put the economy and trumps narrative ahead of people’s lives.

And??

Trump himself is putting lives at risk not providing support for places his fragile ego has been hurt by their governors.

If that's the case it's petty and foolish, hope he can do better going forward.

You say idiots on the left are rooting for death. Can you give a name?

I'd say a good start is folks glorifying each and every mistake, talking about it over and over and over and over and over again.......

They spend their days and nights actively gloating over every alleged mistake Trump makes.

If these are indeed mistakes they are costing us lives, what's the celebration for?

You are either rooting for Trump and the powers that be to do well, save lives, or you are rooting for the alternative.

Very clear who is rooting for Trump to fail above all else.

What’s worse? Rooting for death or causing more death because of petty political gripes?

Both pretty pathetic from where I sit.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Let me ask you a question Heisenberg....

What's the point in glorifying every mistake? What's the rush? Why is this so important to do now?

What's the benefit of obsessing over every sentence, every opinion, every bit of data you can find and turning it into an offensive against POTUS and the people fighting this thing?

Why not be encouraging, try and help people if you can, if not be supportive for the powers that be and everyone else that is or could be affected?

Not a loaded question, I'm genuinely curious. I can see people in the media or who make a living doing this crap, why every day citizens?

And then after we finally get a handle on this thing, you guys can then politicize every move and present your case for what a hero/buffoon our President is?

Right now we're in the fight of our life?

We're burying people, trying to save generations of Americans, trying to save the economy and this nation yet people are focused ALREADY on who to blame from the other side.......

I just don't get it, hope I never get it. It's unreal how ate up some of your people are.