Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master
I'm really getting sick of trumps briefings, he's got to stop saying stupid meaningless shit - today he said "we need to build another two hospital ships", that'll take 5-8 years, then he keeps spewing BS about the ventilators "yea, we're gonna have more ventilators than we can handle", except we wont have them in the next 2-3 weeks will we(which is when you said was the peak), so it doesn't fucking matter.

Today he had those defense people up there for nothing other than a photo op, then he had faucci and the woman on and they talked for maybe 2 min total, while he blathered on like an expert with the reporters for another hour plus. He needs to shut the fuck up if he has nothing useful to say.

kane

EOG master
I don't know what you're talking about, but you posted a video of Nancy Pelosi visiting Chinatown, and you're upset she was there thinking Trump had a ban for almost a month, but the facts are Pelosi was there Feb 24, and you said the ban was put in March 19, that means she was there three weeks before the ban

kane

EOG master
Trump put in a China travel ban in on Jan. 31 and European travel ban in on March 12.

So what? Pelosi wasn't calling for people from China to come to Chinatown, she was asking people from areas close to go visit there, what's the big deal?

I don't know what you're talking about, but you posted a video of Nancy Pelosi visiting Chinatown, and you're upset she was there thinking Trump had a ban for almost a month, but the facts are Pelosi was there Feb 24, and you said the ban was put in March 19, that means she was there three weeks before the ban
Did you say you would have enacted the Protection Act at the same time Pelosi said it's fine to visit SF or when De Blosia said there were undue fears about coronavirus on March 10?

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
well the governor does have that at the moment.. but if things got bad and the chinese were storming the beach do you think the governor would still be in charge...? They would remove all their powers.

no comparison,...

That is unless you have proof that the china virus was an intentionally launched bio weapon...

act of war vs some rna on the loose from bat juicing freaks?

two very different things.

kane

EOG master
Did you say you would have enacted the Protection Act at the same time Pelosi said it's fine to visit SF or when De Blosia said there were undue fears about coronavirus on March 10?

Are you stupid or trolling? Either way, I'll explain it to you just once. I said I would have enacted "The Defense Production Act", Trump waited too long, I would have enacted the law weeks before he did. What it means is the president told GM to stop making cars and start making ventilators. I don't know what the protection act is.

Are you stupid or trolling? Either way, I'll explain it to you just once. I said I would have enacted "The Defense Production Act", Trump waited too long, I would have enacted the law weeks before he did. What it means is the president told GM to stop making cars and start making ventilators. I don't know what the protection act is.
So Pelosi said there wasn't a problem and De Blasio said it was overblown but you would have enacted the Defense Act? lol

mr merlin

EOG Master
Are you bi-polar? This is meant for Merlin
Why? Because i criticized Trump, he deserves it. We have a medical emergency, a pandemic, i dont need to hear him saying shit like "i think we'll come back stronger than ever" 8 times in a half hour.

kane says at the beginning of the thread that he had no idea how many would die. Now he says he would have enacted the Protection Act at that time.

MrTop

EOG Master
no comparison,...

That is unless you have proof that the china virus was an intentionally launched bio weapon...

act of war vs some rna on the loose from bat juicing freaks?

two very different things.

i never said that. The USA does not know where it came from . China did not let the forensics of the USA inside the country. Probably for their own national security.
I was pointing out that the governors of each state have limited power. It can be removed from the federal gov't in war on US soil.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
i never said that. The USA does not know where it came from . China did not let the forensics of the USA inside the country. Probably for their own national security.
I was pointing out that the governors of each state have limited power. It can be removed from the federal gov't in war on US soil.

yes it can...
&
At no point could Trump have ever shut down all the states over this china virus epidemic...

which is my point.

if states have problems with not enough medical equipment?

thats on them.

if states like New York are having major surges? That’s on them too...

MrTop

EOG Master
yes it can...
&
At no point could Trump have ever shut down all the states over this china virus epidemic...

which is my point.

if states have problems with not enough medical equipment?

thats on them.

if states like New York are having major surges? That’s on them too...

i am not talking about the virus ......i am talking war... like bullets

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
i am not talking about the virus ......i am talking war... like bullets

you posted about Easter & the virus...

my point in that reply was trump being positive,...&
There is nothing he can do to shut down all the state’s anyway...

Yet everyday, some dumbass reporter asks him if he will...

When he 100% cannot shut down every single state over the china virus.

MrTop

EOG Master
you posted about Easter & the virus...

my point in that reply was trump being positive,...&
There is nothing he can do to shut down all the state’s anyway...

Yet everyday, some dumbass reporter asks him if he will...

When he 100% cannot shut down every single state over the china virus.

that was sarcasm ...lol it does not do well on web sites without a wink

tell you the truth it can be looked at both ways...

;):)

MrTop

EOG Master
trump is running for election. So he is playing it down too ... so a positive look has 2 ways... calming the crowd and opinion

MrTop

EOG Master
Sure,..,
And his resident expert said on January 26 that the china virus was nothing to worry about.

fucci is working for the gov't so he sort of wants to go along with trump up to a point...unless he is totally wrong..won't call him out on TV

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
fucci is working for the gov't so he sort of wants to go along with trump up to a point...unless is is totally wrong

guaranteed trump was dealing with impeachment and 1,000,000 other things & Fauci was speaking for himself on January 26th...

his initial downplay of the virus led to trump doing the same thing.

MrTop

EOG Master
guaranteed trump was dealing with impeachment and 1,000,000 other things & Fauci was speaking for himself on January 26th...

his initial downplay of the virus led to trump doing the same thing.

sure... i don't know what he said. All i know is what trump said about easter.. I even thought it was too early.. Trump is right about the country has to go out there and work but it is a very tough call when without the virus people saying it is ok. Got to remember trump is running in november , has money invested in stocks, worrying about wall street too so it is one of the reasons why he said let's make it easter.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I'm really getting sick of trumps briefings, he's got to stop saying stupid meaningless shit - today he said "we need to build another two hospital ships", that'll take 5-8 years, then he keeps spewing BS about the ventilators "yea, we're gonna have more ventilators than we can handle", except we wont have them in the next 2-3 weeks will we(which is when you said was the peak), so it doesn't fucking matter.

Today he had those defense people up there for nothing other than a photo op, then he had faucci and the woman on and they talked for maybe 2 min total, while he blathered on like an expert with the reporters for another hour plus. He needs to shut the fuck up if he has nothing useful to say.
For someone who hates the media, he sure has a lot to say.

I forgot, he hates negative media.