Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

blueline

EOG Master
“The United States was once known for its can-do culture. We built the Panama Canal and we put a man on the moon,” said historian Douglas Brinkley of Rice University. “And now we can’t get a swab or a face mask or a gown and we have no real chain of command. And we have two Americas, a Republican one and a Democratic one, and they won’t collaborate. We are not leading in the pandemic response, we are trailing other countries by a long shot. This is a crippling blow to America’s prestige around the world.”

boston massacre

EOG Master
“The United States was once known for its can-do culture. We built the Panama Canal and we put a man on the moon,” said historian Douglas Brinkley of Rice University. “And now we can’t get a swab or a face mask or a gown and we have no real chain of command. And we have two Americas, a Republican one and a Democratic one, and they won’t collaborate. We are not leading in the pandemic response, we are trailing other countries by a long shot. This is a crippling blow to America’s prestige around the world.”

Another Whiny LIBERAL, who Contributes NOTHING to the Cause, Except Lots of Teardrops.

1587566914760.png

boston massacre

EOG Master

Brinkley.

Thank Obama.

He Wouldn't Have Been Prepared.

To Busy Working on His Next FULL OF HOT AIR SPEECH.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/obam...kpile-of-n95-masks-never-replaced-reports-say

kane

EOG master
One??? Wow.

Is that the one you and Kane were going on about?

Got to give Raiders a W for this one, LOL.

The amount of deaths doesn't determine what's considered a hot spot. At the same time I was calling SD a hot spot, so was a Trump official, so was the republican governor of the state, and so was Fox News, among many other news outlets, at the time I could have linked a whole bunch of articles calling SD a hot spot.

High Times

EOG Master
That thing was spreading like crazy in Feb.... Trump sitting on his ass....
A lot more deaths that haven't been reported......
What a joke

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump at 50% popularity in yesterday harris poll.

As far a s deaths go, I think they're way overstated, right now if someone goes to bed and said they felt sick and they die in their sleep, they're blaming it on covid. How can you do that? Science is supposed to be about accurate data, people bitch about the projections being wrong, everything they've said was way off, yet they deliberately skew everything with potentially false data.

Trump at 50% popularity in yesterday harris poll.

As far a s deaths go, I think they're way overstated, right now if someone goes to bed and said they felt sick and they die in their sleep, they're blaming it on covid. How can you do that? Science is supposed to be about accurate data, people bitch about the projections being wrong, everything they've said was way off, yet they deliberately skew everything with potentially false data.

God bless ya-trump can always count on you to find and cherry pick the one outlier poll during a specific moment in time. Good on you!

I’m also impressed with your “tout like” ability to twist yourself into a pretzel to skew Covid numbers for a desired outcome.

This is from the same Harris poll you just cited:

Trump trails Biden by 8 points despite record high approval: poll

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
God bless ya-trump can always count on you to find and cherry pick the one outlier poll during a specific moment in time. Good on you!

I’m also impressed with your “tout like” ability to twist yourself into a pretzel to skew Covid numbers for a desired outcome.

Cue Paul Harvey, "And now you know the rest of the story"

boston massacre

EOG Master

THE CHERRY PICKER OF FAKE NEWS !

kane

EOG master
kane was off the mark on this one. He should be happy about it.

By the time it closed it's doors on April 12th, Smithfield's Sioux Falls plant had more than 200 confirmed cases of Covid 19. Since then, the case count has swelled to nearly 900, including workers and those they've interacted with, making it the biggest single cluster of Covid 19 infections in the nation.

By the time it closed it's doors on April 12th, Smithfield's Sioux Falls plant had more than 200 confirmed cases of Covid 19. Since then, the case count has swelled to nearly 900, including workers and those they've interacted with, making it the biggest single cluster of Covid 19 infections in the nation.
Fake News

kane thinks there are more cases in SD than NY.

mr merlin

EOG Master
900? that's great , in a few weeks they'll all be immune and that plant can operate at top efficiency till the cows come home, with no virus worries.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I read there's a prison in ohio with well over 1000 positives - that's a hot spot - or maybe not.

Perhaps talking up or down every single outbreak, while trying to figure out "what it means" is not productive or meaningful?

kane

EOG master
Almost 800 people from that meat plant now have the virus, yeah, I'd call it a hot spot. You know who else called it a hot spot? Scott Gottlieb, Trump's former head of the FDA, here's his quote. "South Dakota has become one of the fastest growing hot spots in the US, even as other parts of the nation see their epidemics start to level off or slow. South Dakota has a doubling time now of about 4 days. In the setting of the ongoing national epidemic, every state is vulnerable."

Bump for Radiers, this is a Trump appointed official calling SD one of the fastest growing hot spots in the US

kane

EOG master
Hey Raiders, guess who also called SD a hot spot? That's right, the republican governor Kristi Noem, here's her quote. "we are addressing the one hot spot that we do have and aggressively testing in that area." I don't know Raiders, seems to me SD is a hot spot, but what do I know, I'm only going off what the governor and Trump's former head of the FDA are saying

Here's the republican governor of SD saying they have to adress the hot spot they have