Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

kane

EOG master
the damage is one thing, but losing power right after a hurricane is brutal.....

that storm i went 4 days...

The one that hit a few years ago, Wilma I think, I lost power for 8 days, the first two days I stayed in my place, but it was so fucking hot I thought I was gonna die, luckily I had friends in Palm Beach with power, stayed with them until I got mine back

kane

EOG master
I couldn’t deal with the constant threat of hurricanes. Be safe you guys.

Thanks FW, appreciate the thoughts, but it's looking more and more like this one won't affect me too much, some rain and wind gusts, but shouldn't be too bad, just hoping I don't lose power

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Maybe we can play poker 😀

Wow. You are actually stalking me. How many years ago is that from? How pathetic are you?

Yes. I lost a poker game once - a game I hadn't played for a decade. LOL. Not sure what you think that's supposed to prove other than the fact that I actually have posted up before, dumbfuck.

But please, keep stalking me, you pathetic sack of shit.

Last edited:

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Remember when I posted daily updates, you guys hated that?

Likely very soon, when deaths start dropping, I will resume that good work.

For sure. Remember when all of these idiots were posting about cases when deaths were low, and now that the cases have peaked, they're posting about deaths being higher?

But they're not rooting for America to fail. LOL.

For sure. Remember when all of these idiots were posting about cases when deaths were low, and now that the cases have peaked, they're posting about deaths being higher?

But they're not rooting for America to fail. LOL.

I remember many people like myself stating that all of these so called Covid experts like yourself don’t know a fucking thing they’re talking about

Bushay

NHL Expert
Remember how bad Italy was.

All you saw were photos of people hanging out on their balconies.

Well. Look now.

That's what happens when real leaders are in charge

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Get ready for the putrid liberal butts here to begin their collective, scathing remarks on the coming vaccine.

I think the vaccine is announced by Joe Biden around Christmas in the spirit of good will t'ward all mankind.

Trump will watch dressed in clothes that match his makeup.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I understand you are a brokester period.

So you post a video where I lost $1k in a session of poker and deduct that I'm broke.

Uhh. Ok. Meanwhile you chum around the forum with a stiff of 2.5 years for $250. LOL.

I'll let you know if I ever give enough of a fuck about you to search for old posts of yours.

I really got my fist deep up that loose anus of yours apparently.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Think you actually won the hand with pocket 8's

The point was KingRevolver ur buddy

I'll say this again since you're a fucking idiot and apparently it needs to be said twice...

If KR was my "buddy", I'd be posting there, dipshit.

Keep stalking though. You're not the president of my fan club just yet.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Meanwhile you chum around the forum with a stiff of 2.5 years for $250. LOL.

I don't know Billy. We never exchanged private messages EVER. Others have told me to stop wasting my time with you that u are hated. Tho Birdy likes you and I have no quarrel w Birdy. He's a funny guy

I do know Billy gets the best of you constantly

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I don't know Billy. We never exchanged private messages EVER. Others have told me to stop wasting my time with you that u are hated. Tho Birdy likes you and I have no quarrel w Birdy. He's a funny guy

I do know Billy gets the best of you constantly

LMAO. You actually talk about me with other people on top of it?

Holy fuck. You are OBSESSED with me.

Seek help.

Sorry, meathead. I wouldn't even notice if you dropped dead after that post.

Two dumbfuck felons like you and billy thinking they're smarter than other people. Gee. Wonder how either of you ended up in prison. LOL.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
LMAO. You actually talk about me with other people on top of it?

Holy fuck. You are OBSESSED with me.

Love how u spin things. I said this:

Others have told me to stop wasting my time with you that u are hated

So to clarify...others have reached out to me
If it makes you feel better to say I'm obsessed with you, add it to ur bullshit.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Love how u spin things. I said this:

Others have told me to stop wasting my time with you that u are hated

So to clarify...others have reached out to me
If it makes you feel better to say I'm obsessed with you, add it to ur bullshit.

So Birdy just PM's you out of the blue and says, "Hey, I like Monkey."

Coincidentally while you're scouring other forums for posts about me from two years ago.

So believeable. LMAO. Your alibi game is strong.

Really hard to understand how you ended up in prison.