Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Ray Luca

EOG Master
So Birdy just PM's you out of the blue and says, "Hey, I like Monkey."

Coincidentally while you're scouring other forums for posts about me from two years ago.

So believeable. LMAO. Your alibi game is strong.

Really hard to understand how you ended up in prison.

Birdy said it pubicly in a post here last week or something. Look how you take a statement and totally turn it around. I never said Birdy sent me a private message....

Dude you see what u want to see
Hear what you want to hear
A very unstable person

billysink

EOG Dedicated
LMAO. You actually talk about me with other people on top of it?

Holy fuck. You are OBSESSED with me.

Seek help.

Sorry, meathead. I wouldn't even notice if you dropped dead after that post.

Two dumbfuck felons like you and billy thinking they're smarter than other people. Gee. Wonder how either of you ended up in prison. LOL.

Wonder how I ended up living on the 9th hole of a championship golf course on top of a beautiful mountain with my beautiful wife, retired and all set.

$8.333.33 disposable per month, no debt. Free as a fukkin bird.

You're the one in prison now son, a prisoner of your own insecurities and the constant longing to be validated.

Life sentence, no parole.

MrTop

EOG Master
When It Comes to Covid Shots, Rich Nations Are First in Line

U.S., Britain, EU and Japan secure more than 1 billion doses

mr merlin

EOG Master
Wonder how I ended up living on the 9th hole of a championship golf course on top of a beautiful mountain with my beautiful wife, retired and all set.

You're the one in prison now son, a prisoner of your own insecurities and the constant longing to be validated.

Sounds pretty good, except for the shock therapy.

mr merlin

EOG Master
When It Comes to Covid Shots, Rich Nations Are First in Line

U.S., Britain, EU and Japan secure more than 1 billion doses
The russians apparently have a vaccine and will be giving shots in august, prob tested it on prisoners or volunteers,, is that good or bad? We could do that and get past this very quickly.

MrTop

EOG Master
The russians apparently have a vaccine and will be giving shots in august, prob tested it on prisoners or volunteers,, is that good or bad? We could do that and get past this very quickly.

no chance they trail.. russia is only in phase 2..........everyone it testing on people... odds were put out by bloomberg

Ray Luca

EOG Master

"What we are seeing today is different from March and April. It is extraordinarily widespread. It's into the rural as equal urban areas," Birx, the White House coronavirus task force coordinator, told CNN's Dana Bash on "State of the Union.

mr merlin

EOG Master
no chance they trail.. russia is only in phase 2..........everyone it testing on people... odds were put out by bloomberg
In phase 3 what they(WE) do is get tens of thousands of subjects, half get the vaccine, half dont, then they wait and see over the course of many months how many of each group become infected. it takes a long time.

A quicker way is to give the shots, wait for immunity to build(perhaps a month) and then try to infect them, much quicker and you'll know in a very short time whether the vaccine protects.

It's considered unethical for obvious reasons.

MrTop

EOG Master
In phase 3 what they(WE) do is get tens of thousands of subjects, half get the vaccine, half dont, then they wait and see over the course of many months how many of each group become infected. it takes a long time.

A quicker way is to give the shots, wait for immunity to build(perhaps a month) and then try to infect them, much quicker and you'll know in a very short time whether the vaccine protects.

It's considered unethical for obvious reasons.

russia has a long way to go to finish phase 3... oxford university will be giving out doses in september.. got a boat load of money from trump

mr merlin

EOG Master
russia has a long way to go to finish phase 3... oxford university will be giving out doses in september.. got a boat load of money from trump
In 14 days time...Russia will officially release the world's first covid 19 vaccine...Putin means business...
Reuters reports local regulatory approval could be fast-tracked and be completed as early by sometime mid-August.

Russia's health ministry has announced that it expects to begin mass anti-coronavirus vaccinations by October, with the first rounds to be administered to front line medical workers as well as teachers.

“We plan wider vaccinations for October,” Health Minister Mikhail Murashko said Saturday after he described that Moscow-based state research facility, the Gamaleya Institute, has completed clinical trials of an effective vaccine.

“Now, the package of documents for the procedure of registration [of the vaccine] is being prepared,” Murashko said Saturday in his statement. But international reports have also noted the ambitious timeline is raising questions:

"Yet the speed at which Russia is moving to roll it out has prompted some Western media to question whether Moscow is putting national prestige before science and safety," Reuters comments.​

Its earliest rounds of testing was done on soldiers, Russian officials have said.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I would be very leery of Russian medicine.
Obviously, but if they tested it, even unethically, either on soldiers or prisoners, then i guess it works. the reason it's not allowed to do that is because if it doesn't work, and you try to test it by infecting people, you just gave them a serious disease.

mr merlin

EOG Master
ok...let's see it happen...

maybe they are in with china making trump look bad... not that he needs help
Supposedly 1 european co will have a vaccine ready by late sept/oct, ours will likely be late in the year. It's really not that far off.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Yup. $8300 of disposable income per month living in an apartment, hammering on rocks all day, and stiffing $250 for 2.5 years.

LMAO.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Birdy said it pubicly in a post here last week or something. Look how you take a statement and totally turn it around. I never said Birdy sent me a private message....

Dude you see what u want to see
Hear what you want to hear
A very unstable person

So now he said it publicly and didn't actually tell you specifically.

The story keeps changing, stalker.

Right. The guy who is trying to hunt down posts of another poster from over two years ago on another forum and who tried to search for him on Twitter is the stable one.

LMAO.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Was just in the car listening to local radio, our esteemed epidemiologist dr michael osterhome was on dooming and glooming it up good, he said the entire nation should shut completely down for months or we're all doomed, if we dont every ICU in the nation will fill up, etc, etc.

i felt like calling in and asking him about cases and hospitalizations in FL, TX, AZ already peaking and declining. So he was using the same scare tactics they used 5 months ago...which never happened. Totally clueless.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
So now he said it publicly and didn't actually tell you specifically.

The story keeps changing, stalker.

You changed the story
Its here several pages back.
I don't have time to waste on you anymore
You are a nobody with zero money

And I hope all can see the rat tendencies
Now he's using the word stalker
Next he'll be calling the cops again

BIGGEST LIAR IN FORUMVILLE MONKEYF0CKER

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You changed the story
Its here several pages back.
I don't have time to waste on you anymore
You are a nobody with zero money

And I hope all can see the rat tendencies
Now he's using the word stalker
Next he'll be calling the cops again

BIGGEST LIAR IN FORUMVILLE MONKEYF0CKER

Right. I haven't proven myself 1000x over to my haters before. No proof of cash, houses, cars, etc.Billy.

LMAO.

You're not even a good stalker.

And I'm done proving my personal success since there's no end to you insecure dipshits on the forums getting butthurt by me proving you wrong.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Right. I haven't proven myself 1000x over to my haters before. No proof of cash, houses, cars, etc.Billy.

LMAO.

You're not even a good stalker.

And I'm done proving my personal success since there's no end to you insecure dipshits on the forums getting butthurt by me proving you wrong.

Have a great day!

mr merlin

EOG Master
Melbourne now state of emergency even with strick lockdown. More evidence this type of reaction is to no avail.
Yup, it's more and more clear that whether you lock down or dont, wear masks or dont, open up or dont, the end result will be very similar. Everyone needs to take their medicine and get immunity up to the 20% range.

If we had never done anything, it would have been really bad, but we would be done with it by now, a few really bad months and then life goes on. Instead we have this, perpetual fear and bullshit.