Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

billysink

EOG Dedicated
China in full recovery mode GDP growth dwarfs the rest of the world, productivity and manufacturing output looks real goo for the rest of the year.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
China has 3.4 trillion USD in cash reserves, 3x as much as the next country, Japan.

US cash reserves fluctuate depending on its bottle and can return programs.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
This is where it all started. You quoted me a of couple times and made some insults, the latter defending Merlin. I never talked directly to you before this.

So you are a horseplayer as well? How many pages is your resume?

Punk kid w no dinero

Still butthurt from a post made a month ago.

Poor guy.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
that kid does not know a single fukkin thing about horses or horse racing.

Nada. Zero.

What's even better is, as per usual, he thinks he's an expert.

Does't know a stifle from a suspensory, couldn't spot s blocked horse from 2 ft. away. Thinks 3 seconds the best on a cheap claimer means a new lifetime mark by 3 seconds. Thinks the same approach on a grade 1 stakes will work for 5k claimers at the state fair.

He has friends whose Uncle's have horses though, so he's got it all figured out.

Blah, blah, blah, gideeep, bweet, blah, clearly you're a dipshit in 3....2....1...

lulz

Because the people who spend their lives at the track have done so much better at the betting window than people like Bill Benter.

LMAO.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
He does argue and use terms like a teenage girl on instagram

My old nemesis William Lee was same way....the guy pretended he was huge winning horseplayer with a ton of money....but one day he slipped up, he gave out a exacta or something on a late night race maybe Meadowlands....and he started chirping in the thread that he made like $2,000....but he said he'll be back later as he has to get to OTB before midnight to cash....so I simply asked "you have all this money and u can't wait until tomorrow to collect?"...everyone was cracking up. That was the end of William Lee

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Because the people who spend their lives at the track have done so much better at the betting window than people like Bill Benter.

LMAO.

because you can slam 17 more pages out yer fukkin keyboard and still know fukk all about it

you ain't Bill Benter you are a wannabee dumb qunt snake oil mutherfukker.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
because you can slam 17 more pages out yer fukkin keyboard and still know fukk all about it

you ain't Bill Benter you are a wannabee dumb qunt snake oil mutherfukker.

I'm not Bill Benter but I'm a hell of a lot more successful than you.

Hopefully you don't need another 2.5 years to pay that $250 contest you owe.

My old nemesis William Lee was same way....the guy pretended he was huge winning horseplayer with a ton of money....but one day he slipped up, he gave out a exacta or something on a late night race maybe Meadowlands....and he started chirping in the thread that he made like $2,000....but he said he'll be back later as he has to get to OTB before midnight to cash....so I simply asked "you have all this money and u can't wait until tomorrow to collect?"...everyone was cracking up. That was the end of William Lee

Ever notice it’s always the broke dudes in forums that do the most cheat thumping claiming they’re loaded?

The well off almost never make financial boasts

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I'm not Bill Benter but I'm a hell of a lot more successful than you.

Hopefully you don't need another 2.5 years to pay that $250 contest you owe.

Blah blah blah gdeeep gdeeep durr.

Drop another name or two and try not to fall off your pretend wallet silly little asshat.

Because clearly arrgh demp blah blab dip dope durr Mike Maloneygweet gadeep durr.....

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Ever notice it’s always the broke dudes in forums that do the most cheat thumping claiming they’re loaded?

The well off almost never make financial boasts

Yup. Haven't proven anything to idiots who get stimulus checks just like you before over the years.

Haven't shown my place on the beach in Costa Rica, my car in Costa Rica, my view from my house in Vegas, my GTR in Vegas, etc.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Those are worth more than a handful of Sinker 100 contests.

And they'll be worth about 10x that if Biden gets into office.

I didn't even have to put them on a three year payment plan.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Those are worth more than a handful of Sinker 100 contests.

And they'll be worth about 10x that if Biden gets into office.

I didn't even have to put them on a three year payment plan.

They worth two fists of fukk all to me Rambofukker

You such a pin dikk

lookit I got a pot to piss in, supersoaker collection, 5 year old car, and I know lots of stuff about Walter Billys.

I am very large guy. Plus I know horse race.

pose.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Just watched the news, after being wrong on all the hurrican hype last weekend, they are now pumping up the landing in the carolinas, they never learn. By the way, it should be ashore in about 3 hrs and long gone by tomorrow.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Just watched the news, after being wrong on all the hurrican hype last weekend, they are now pumping up the landing in the carolinas, they never learn. By the way, it should be ashore in about 3 hrs and long gone by tomorrow.

FYI
Two teens died in Florida between 14 and 17yrs Covid complications

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
They worth two fists of fukk all to me Rambofukker

You such a pin dikk

lookit I got a pot to piss in, supersoaker collection, 5 year old car, and I know lots of stuff about Walter Billys.

I am very large guy. Plus I know horse race.

pose.

Says the guy that claims to be getting $8300/mo. and stiffing a $250 contest for almost three years.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Knows them all .. lives in CR but didn't know G. Can't make this up

Who did I say I know exactly, dipshit?

From someone who thinks they know all about CR when you don't even know what book operates in Jaco or that non-residents create anonymous companies to purchase homes there, you sure fucking talk a lot of shit.

It means you're not only not an owner of property there, but you probably haven't even visited the place more than a handful of times.

But, please, keep telling me all about CR. LOL.

Last edited:

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
All the have-nots that don't have the brains to make it with their hands out trying to bring down anyone successful.

The story behind every one of you drooling Biden-voting tards.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
We're staring at a huge week over week drop in new cases today.

As well as a pretty significant decline in week over week deaths.

Go America.