Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

alfie

EOG Dedicated
China’s economic recovery under threat from fresh coronavirus outbreaks and floods, analysts say

The Chinese government estimates that the economic costs of the floods, which have so far affected 27 of China’s provincial-level jurisdictions, is likely to hit 144.43 billion yuan (US$20.6 billion). Photo: AP

Fresh clusters of coronavirus cases along with severe flooding may hold back China’s recovery from the pandemic as consumption and construction are likely to be hit, according to analysts.
China avoided a recession after its economy grew by
3.2 per cent in the second quarter
of 2020, the first major economy to show a recovery from the damage caused by the coronavirus after its gross domestic production (GDP) shrank by 6.8 per cent in the first three months of the year.
But consumption, which was badly hit by the coronavirus, remains a fragile spot for China after retail sales – a key measurement of consumption fell by 1.8 per cent in June, although this was better than the 2.8 per cent decline in May.
“Consumption remains weak. Retail sales are stabilising, but even in June, remained below the levels recorded at the same time in 2019,” said S&P Global Ratings Asia-Pacific chief economist Shaun Roache. “Export growth stays patchy given the stuttering recovery in the rest of the world.”

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Billy def blew his chance at a free room LMAO

I never been anywhere near Vegas Ray.

If it's a town full of Minkeedickers, Fishheads, Dave Scandaliatos, Fezziks and a thousand Sol Diblow wanabees like I think it is, the Dookster can keep his fukkin room.

Not in my plans.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
The massive flooding taking place in China continues, for some reason, this story has been widely ignored by mainstream media. It is important because China’s massive Three Gorges Dam is in peril. If the dam fails there will be a staggering loss of lives and property. The Three Gorges Dam is around one and a half miles long and just over 600 feet tall. About 400 million people live downstream of the dam and apparently, no plans have been made for their evacuation.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I wish I could line those 6 aforementioned self suckers up in a lookit me race. They all legendary somewhere rumor has it.

Not so much around here tho but not for lack of effort.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
The massive flooding taking place in China continues, for some reason, this story has been widely ignored by mainstream media. It is important because China’s massive Three Gorges Dam is in peril. If the dam fails there will be a staggering loss of lives and property. The Three Gorges Dam is around one and a half miles long and just over 600 feet tall. About 400 million people live downstream of the dam and apparently, no plans have been made for their evacuation.

Agree. Its a huge story and I have to watch youtube channels to get info. Ridiculous

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I never been anywhere near Vegas Ray.

If it's a town full of Minkeedickers, Fishheads, Dave Scandaliatos, Fezziks and a thousand Sol Diblow wanabees like I think it is, the Dookster can keep his fukkin room.

Not in my plans.

Clearly you haven't been here.

It's quite a bit beyond your price range, stiff.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yes he's happy when anyone dies
And
Merlin doesn't care about anyone from
Nebraska

I'm happy that the surge in red states hasn't been botched like it was in the blue state shitholes.

Although, it's almost impossible to do worse than shitholes like New York. Nobody on the planet fucked up the response to the virus quite like they did.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Yes he's happy when anyone dies
And
Merlin doesn't care about anyone from
Nebraska

thought it might have been the green chart.

you ever argue some very important shit and all of a sudden there's a green chart? And your first thought is FML not the green chart.

It's a war out there folks, don't play it cheap.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
thought it might have been the green chart.

you ever argue some very important shit and all of a sudden there's a green chart? And your first thought is FML not the green chart.

It's a war out there folks, don't play it cheap.

It's not a chart. It's a table, dipshit.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
I'm waiting for him to post the gf here
I mean if he already posted it somewhere
Should be no problem to post her here

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Yup. They are obsessively infatuated with me.

They're so rattled they know they can't even discuss actual issues against me. They have to try to come after my personal life. Dozens of pages of it now.

you're turning them into a new generation of big runner.......

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Yup. They are obsessively infatuated with me.

They're so rattled they know they can't even discuss actual issues against me. They have to try to come after my personal life. Pages of it now.

Rattled? This is comedy. You have been caught in a plethora of lies...then you initiate personal attacks and name calling. Then you turn around and spin it which I will admit, you do a great job with the spin.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Rattled? This is comedy. You have been caught in a plethora of lies...then you initiate personal attacks and name calling. Then you turn around and spin it which I will admit, you do a great job with the spin.

LOL. Name one lie you've "caught" me in.

If you notice, I haven't asked one fucking question about what you do, where you live, what you own, etc.

It's because I don't give a fuck about you.

The only reason you care about me is because I thoroughly embarrassed the shit out of you in discussions on topic. Keep trying to get that redemption though! LMAO.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
That's the PLETHORA of lies? LMAO.

You could only come up with one thing that's obviously not even true.

Incredible how fucking stupid you people are. LOL.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Oh, yeah. You really got me there. I'm such good friends with him that i refuse to post at his site.

You are dumb as fuck.

Right dumb as fuck...got it

What about numerous answers about you being anonymous including telling me I'm stupid cause u buy posters rooms without meeting them (expensive rooms) yet apparently you just mentioned posting pictures of you and ur gf somewhere....?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Right dumb as fuck...got it

What about numerous answers about you being anonymous including telling me I'm stupid cause u buy posters rooms without meeting them (expensive rooms) yet apparently you just mentioned posting pictures of you and ur gf somewhere....?

Oh. So you think pictures have people's names on them now? LMAO.

Holy fuck are you stupid.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Ah yes..I'm the idiot and stalking word comes out again. Classic

So you just stumbled across up a tweet with my forum handle on it from like 7 years ago and a post from another forum with my handle on it from 2 years ago by chance. Right?

LMAO.

Good Lord. You need professional help.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
And again, I am not a liberal
Just because I think Trump must go and I honestly feel something is wrong with him doesn't make me a liberal. I have liberal friends and I see some other guys in this thread are but you have blind hate its obvious.