Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Bushay

NHL Expert
And a deficit so high the country will never recover from. He put everything on a credit card and never paid the bill. As he's done with every other piece of credit he's rung up. Real Sports on HBO was showing the piece they did on him earlier today and what he tried doing over in Scotland with his golf course. They were onto him back before many here were. And just to rub it in, try watching the Johnathon Swan interview he did with Trump a while back. He comes off more of a buffoon than he did when he was still in office fucking up this country. Just incredible these people fell for this shit. Donald Trump at his finest.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
The country has tightened its coronavirus restrictions since being hit by a second wave of the virus in October, with visitor limits imposed at shops and public venues and with pubs and restaurants forced to comply with a curfew.
We are asking each [individual] to act like they are in a personal lockdown,” Mikael Köhler, health chief of the Swedish region of Uppsala, told Euronews.
Calling the effort an “extraordinary” step, Köhler said officials were asking Uppsala residents to only have close contact "with the people they live with”.

Patient numbers in Sweden's intensive care units have surged "past the peak of the second wave around the turn of the year,"

it's kinda like slappin the fukk outta the neighborhood tard then take his brandy, his weed, his mom sister and fiancé for a spin.

And the tard show up tomorrow with another jug, his two Aunts and a cousin.
Out on the patio having coffee with my girlfriend. I just showed her this response and she nearly fell out her chair from laughing so hard(y)

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Perhaps, maybe wyoming should split into 10 states, get 20 senators?

We just gonna tell them they split 4 votes and watch them kill eachother dumb fukk cactus breeders be dead in a month

If you can find 20 without eyes that can cover a T intersection 20 mile each way and ain't move their empty head.

tard plans are infallable until they ain't plans and the smart folk use them for party jokes

Bushay

NHL Expert
We need to quit referencing DC as a state. Another ploy by the left.
I never understood this one. You can work, live, pay taxes, raise a family in real estate in the USA but can't vote because of some 200-year-old law? lol. wtf?

Remove politics and the fact Republicans would get their asses handed to them and there isn't a rational thinking citizen who votes against this.

It's just another edge the R's have and exposes them not operating on a level playing field. Plain and simple.

Check out punk politician Jim Jordan from Ohio's Gerrymandering district map and tell me that's not another.

Legalized cheating is what it is. Just embarrassing.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I never understood this one. You can work, live, pay taxes, raise a family in real estate in the USA but can't vote because of some 200-year-old law? lol. wtf?

Remove politics and the fact Republicans would get their asses handed to them and there isn't a rational thinking citizen who votes against this.

It's just another edge the R's have and exposes them not operating on a level playing field. Plain and simple.

Check out punk politician Jim Jordan from Ohio's Gerrymandering district map and tell me that's not another.

Legalized cheating is what it is. Just embarrassing.

It won't work anymore.

The only way to rig an election is through manipulating USPS data analytics software at the USPS OIG level.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
The peak is the only thing that matters, once it's confirmed, just double everything. the ride down will be very similar to the ride up. We've gone from nothing to now in 6 weeks, that puts us back to nothing by beginning of June, fudge factor middle of june.

one year anniversary, nostalgia post

mr merlin

EOG Master
Most of canada either shutdown or actually locked in, meanwhile the reality is that FL had more cases today that all of canada, think about how crazy that is? A nation paralyzed by fear, scared of simply living.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Well they let me out to go to home depot for some blades, costco I grabbed some pepperoni sticks and filled up my propane, down to the lumber yard for some Tyvek, stopped down the ocean for some lunch did a little metal detecting picked the cat up from the vet and grabbed a cold root beer at AW stopped for gas back to Home D forgot staple gun then home.

It was tough all that shit while paralyzed in fear.

Not as bad as being paralyzed in brain tho.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Well they let me out to go to home depot for some blades, costco I grabbed some pepperoni sticks and filled up my propane, down to the lumber yard for some Tyvek, stopped down the ocean for some lunch did a little metal detecting picked the cat up from the vet and grabbed a cold root beer at AW stopped for gas back to Home D forgot staple gun then home.

It was tough all that shit while paralyzed in fear.

Not as bad as being paralyzed in brain tho.
Ontario has 40% of canada pop right? Quebec still has a curfew right? Out west I see churches being harrassed, closed and even fenced in, that's not good billy.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Ontario has 40% of canada pop right? Quebec still has a curfew right? Out west I see churches being harrassed, closed and even fenced in, that's not good billy.

Fukk off Fester you have zero clue, three polarized braincells and a mug that look like the underside of a donkey scrotum.

If you just stuck to shit you know about we'd never fukkin heard of you.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Russia did a great job of picking someone they could anally own. Then they find the guy with his head up his ass.

It's tough out there folks.

mr merlin

EOG Master
You must have a lot of time on your hands, it's not easy to go back a year and scan threads. :ROFLMAO:

Find some about how crazy and dangerous it was to open the beach's , those would make good viewing.

You must have a lot of time on your hands, it's not easy to go back a year and scan threads. :ROFLMAO:

Find some about how crazy and dangerous it was to open the beach's , those would make good viewing.
It’s one of the easiest things a person could do. To find a moronic statement by you in this thread the past year a person only needs to to hit previous page-rinse and repeat

I notice you're never aware of this stuff, I would suggest broadening your news sources. Fake news doesn't cover news that is bad for the left.
You and your “fake news”..... thanks for the laugh.....you been regurgitating the Q bullshit on the reg for a long time now. Turns out Q is a father/son pedo combo living in the Philippines getting trumptards like yourself to buy into the most laughable of nonsense