Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
well he is under a lot of stress. So i give him a pass. His business of ship building not doing well. Javy from across the street said the same thing with this guy.. he claims he is doing well but only appears after a 8-10 hours of silence at EOG. Which means he was at work. Shows up all day at EOG during the holidays.

yep the trader / coder / landlord / small business owner / ship builder / uber driver.

8-10 hours is called sleep, genius.

It's 2:30 PM in Vegas.

I must be at work.

Why are the biggest dumbfucks like you, billy, javy, and Brock Landers always the loudest?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Chicago Public Schools is requiring all staff and students to wear a mask this fall - vax or no vax.
Not really a surprise is it?

Meanwhile back on planet earth it appears the UK's dreaded delta surge has peaked - another vastly overhyped event of little significance. our peak should come fairly soon and will be exactly the same.

1627043627379.png
1627043657007.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
the vax shot is coming for every business. Banks and NFL leading the charge
not the business's I go to lol.

The simple fact is they would love to do that, but they cant, among people under 50 - who are about the only people business cares about - vaccination rates are under 50% in most states - they cant and wont cut off half their customer base.

When they say gee 70% of eligibles are vaxxed, that include 90%+ of people in their 70's on up - no one cares about them.

MrTop

EOG Master
not the business's I go to lol.

The simple fact is they would love to do that, but they cant, among people under 50 - who are about the only people business cares about - vaccination rates are under 50% in most states - they cant and wont cut off half their customer base.

When they say gee 70% of eligibles are vaxxed, that include 90%+ of people in their 70's on up - no one cares about them.

we will see... the airlines will be next.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Massive vaccine failure showing up worldwide, I wonder what the reaction will be in 2-3 months when people realize they were lied to again? that their sacrifice of getting the jab was almost pointless?

MrTop

EOG Master
Massive vaccine failure showing up worldwide, I wonder what the reaction will be in 2-3 months when people realize they were lied to again? that their sacrifice of getting the jab was almost pointless?

it could be your blood type that makes a person not get it.. but no studies yet

mr merlin

EOG Master
it could be your blood type that makes a person not get it.. but no studies yet
How abut this, the vaccines provide protection but it fades after 2-3 months, after it fades you are even more vulnerable to catching it?

Look at all the famous people/athletes who are fully vaccinated catching it? 2-3 weeks ago it was a few here or there, now it's a flood, imagine how many non famous people are catching it?

Keep in mind the pharma co's who did the vaccine trials destroyed the integrity of it by immediately vaccinating the placebo group - without them as a baseline it's impossible to know how well they worked over time.

No vaccine submitted for approval would ever be authorized if it turned out to work for a few months - it would be laughed off as ridiculous.

MrTop

EOG Master
How abut this, the vaccines provide protection but it fades after 2-3 months, after it fades you are even more vulnerable to catching it?

Look at all the famous people/athletes who are fully vaccinated catching it? 2-3 weeks ago it was a few here or there, now it's a flood, imagine how many non famous people are catching it?

Keep in mind the pharma co's who did the vaccine trials destroyed the integrity of it by immediately vaccinating the placebo group - without them as a baseline it's impossible to know how well they worked over time.

No vaccine submitted for approval would ever be authorized if it turned out to work for a few months - it would be laughed off as ridiculous.

i agree. However this is not a game of politics as you think. This is world wide. Russia , china etc have the covid problem also. The donald & family even got the vax shot