Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Good luck in Montana doing that.

Also good luck in Florida where vaccination documentation never has to be provided.

You're wrong as always.

MrTop

EOG Master

Morgan Stanley Requires Employees to Get Vaccinated Before Going to the Office​

Bank’s employees will be required to confirm they have been vaccinated before entering Morgan Stanley buildings in New York​

i could copy and paste too

dipshit

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
And like I said, they cannot ask for proof of vaccination documentation for any offices in Florida, retard.

How hard is it for your stupid ass to comprehend simple concepts?

Jesus fucking Christ. You libtards are the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet.

MrTop

EOG Master
the NFL GOES TO FLORIDA...they fired a guy...simple...

and they don't have to keep you either

keep drinking

dipshit

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yeah. I'm sure they're all gonna run to you for legal advice.

Considering you can't even figure out something as simple as state sovereignty and state law.

LMAO.

Fucking retard.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Thanks to libtards that complete morons like you voted into office.

Airports and airplanes are under the TSA jurisdiction for safety. Not the states, moron.

Figures you don't even know that much and think you know the laws.

You're dumber than a fucking brick.

MrTop

EOG Master
Address: 8200 SW 117th Ave Miami, FL 33183

Hours:
Closed ⋅ Opens 8AM Wed
Updated by business 2 weeks ago

Health & safety: Appointment required · Mask required · Temperature check required · Staff wear masks · Staff get temperature checks · Staff required to disinfect surfaces between visits · More details

florida doctor

LOL

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Address: 8200 SW 117th Ave Miami, FL 33183

Hours:
Closed ⋅ Opens 8AM Wed
Updated by business 2 weeks ago

Health & safety: Appointment required · Mask required · Temperature check required · Staff wear masks · Staff get temperature checks · Staff required to disinfect surfaces between visits · More details

florida doctor

LOL

God are you dumb. Health care facilities are exempt from the Florida law, genius.

Shocking that you know absolutely NOTHING about what you're discussing.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
when was the last time you been to a doctor

they won't see you if you have no mask

Maybe not in the shithole you live in.

But in real America, they certainly will.

Most of America isn't full of shitty libtards where nobody cares if someone dies on the sidewalk.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
U ARE BLOCKED FOR BEING STUPID

Of course you're a little libtard coward. Another shocking revelation.

Won't stop me from replying to your stupidity and still making you look like the absolute fool you are.

You'll just save me the bother of having to reply to the drivel that you spew trying back up your stupidity after it's been exposed.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The fraudulent nature of the media is just disgusting, they covered the new mask recommendations and acted like it's a done deal. No mention that kids will not be wearing masks in at least 30-35 states(governoprs have already lined up and said no chance of that). same goes with masks for everyone else, none of that is going to happen in the vast majority of states.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The fraudulent nature of the media is just disgusting, they covered the new mask recommendations and acted like it's a done deal. No mention that kids will not be wearing masks in at least 30-35 states(governoprs have already lined up and said no chance of that). same goes with masks for everyone else, none of that is going to happen in the vast majority of states.

They're gonna do it here. Sisolak is a completely worthless piece of shit.

Just takes orders and does what he's told. Whatever California does, his dumb ass is right behind them.

He's a puppet of puppets.

mr merlin

EOG Master
They're gonna do it here. Sisolak is a completely worthless piece of shit.

Just takes orders and does what he's told. Whatever California does, his dumb ass is right behind them.

He's a puppet of puppets.
I heard he already did it(mask mandate), the difference is that last time you had 47-48 states that went along with the BS for 9 months, this time you'll start with 20 states and they'll start dropping off fast.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yeah. Mask mandate starts on Friday.

He will go along with the CDC the entire way.

Zero chance he's going on his own. Even his "recovery plan" in 2020 he took straight from California.

There is nothing I despise more than actual dictators.

If this idiot is still governor after the 2022 election, I'm probably gonna move to another state.