Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master
Mask mandate in St louis that was enacted a few days ago was just revoked.

While the sad sack blue states and cities are gonna go through hell all over again, in perhaps 30-35 states will continue to sail along normally. Should make for good viewing as the frustration builds among the deranged media.

The strugis rally that starts next week should be particularly entertaining - they expect 750,000 people this year, lets get those cnn reporters out there to express dismay, LOL.

boston massacre

EOG Master
The fraudulent nature of the media is just disgusting, they covered the new mask recommendations and acted like it's a done deal. No mention that kids will not be wearing masks in at least 30-35 states(governoprs have already lined up and said no chance of that). same goes with masks for everyone else, none of that is going to happen in the vast majority of states.

The fraudulent nature of the media

How Much of Their Reporting Would They Repeat Under Oath ?

mr merlin

EOG Master
A true american hero!

Tennessee Pastor Vows to Ban Mask-Wearing Church Members​

[IMG alt="greg locke gives sermon from truck bed"]https://www.newsmax.com/CMSPages/Ge...cdc9dc&SiteName=Newsmax&maxsidesize=600[/IMG]

Pastor Greg Locke of Global Vision Bible Church holds services in the church parking lot on March 29, 2020 in Mount Juliet, Tennessee. (Brett Carlsen/Getty Images)

By Charlie McCarthy | Wednesday, 28 July 2021 10:31 AM

Comment|

Print|

A A

A firebrand Tennessee pastor has threatened to ban church members if they show up wearing masks.
Speaking to attendees at Global Vision Bible Church in Mt. Juliet, Tennessee, on Sunday, Pastor Greg Locke said, "Don’t believe this delta variant nonsense. Stop it! Stop it!" WKRN reported.
"If they go through round two and you start showing up in all these masks and all this nonsense, I’ll ask you to leave. I will ask you to leave," Locke said in a service streamed on YouTube. "I am not playing these Democrat games up in this church. If you want to social distance, go to First Baptist Church, but don’t come to this one.

MrTop

EOG Master
Mr Top

You are online all day long and not actually in these situations. You obviously don't work.

I go to a sports orthopedic every cple weeks with my daughter. In NJ. We don't wear masks. Either do they.

I will be there tonight let me know if you need a pic

did you ever hear of mobile phones?

any time you want to see my med bills let me know. I charge 5k per view.

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
Mr Top

You are online all day long and not actually in these situations. You obviously don't work.

I go to a sports orthopedic every cple weeks with my daughter. In NJ. We don't wear masks. Either do they.

I will be there tonight let me know if you need a pic

Go to columbia hospital and hackensack hospital...try to get in... there are a million doctors offices in both....you can't get in without

fucken shithead liar

mr merlin

EOG Master
Go to columbia hospital and hackensack hospital...try to get in... there are a million doctors offices in both....you can't get in without

fucken shithead liar
The therapist guys are frequently in smaller business/strip malls, they can do whatever they want, you dont believe him? It's amazing, there really are 2 americas, and there are no similarities between them.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Lol it's a free standing orthopedic office, yeah I'm lying

Though there was somebody in waiting room with a mask if that makes you feel better

mr merlin

EOG Master
I'd like to congratulate South Dakota under the wise stewardship of kristy noem for having the lowest number of covid cases in the nation today.

1627523949613.png

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
you keep back tracking... it is a doctors office..

every doctor in the country requires a mask LOL

KEEP DRINKING

This is what MrTop said.

He's too stupid to remember that.

And he's so stupid that he thinks what's happening in the liberal shithole he lives in is what's happening everywhere else in the country - if that's not obvious to everyone by now.

mr merlin

EOG Master
This is what MrTop said.

He's too stupid to remember that.

And he's so stupid that he thinks what's happening in the liberal shithole he lives in is what's happening everywhere else in the country - if that's not obvious to everyone by now.
These people have no clue what it's really like out there.

mr merlin

EOG Master
And last summer it peaked in late july, it appears that is happening now. Now as we move into the fall the south will be fine and then the northern states will surge - and the phony panic will start all over again.

boston massacre

EOG Master
These ILLEGALS That Biden Invites in, Have Covid.

Free Rides on Military Aircraft To Battleground States.

Then Dumped Out, To Spread More Covid.

The Democratic Dementia Worsens Every Day.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
maybe they liked the results compared to other countries.

graphs with two data points might offer perspective.

Hopefully the Majority voices in the country will speak loud enough and strong enough to have their desires considered and acted upon

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
maybe they liked the results compared to other countries.

graphs with two data points might offer perspective.

Hopefully the Majority voices in the country will speak loud enough and strong enough to have their desires considered and acted upon

People giving up two years in the prime of their life or even worse in their developmental years to prevent 85 year olds with 5 comorbidities from getting COVID-19 might not be the most equitable trade off.

They're destroying the middle class and giving the ultra rich even more power in the process.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
People giving up two years in the prime of their life or even worse in their developmental years to prevent 85 year olds with 5 comorbidities from getting COVID-19 might not be the most equitable trade off.

They're destroying the middle class and giving the ultra rich even more power in the process.
Exactly what is happening also.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran

totally agree

I don't think that secondary argument was the one being presented in that graph that was tweeted. I was only addressing the commentary on that graph in that tweet.

I think that had to do with the efficacy of Australia's mitigation efforts.

I believe less Aussie's per million have even tested positive for Covid than most other countries have had Die of covid per million. Beyond that, the sharp come down's from the comparatively very short short peaks, were sharper, faster, steeper than I can recall seeing anywhere else.

So if the takeaway from that graph was supposed to be that, since there were seemingly tall peaks and lots of lock downs and then more peaks coming that in a vacumm, mitigation didn't prevent spread. I think we are interpreting that graph wrong.

in my non-expert opinion, it seems like Australia just keeps kicking the can down the road and sooner or later they'll have to deal with the reaper. I guess they thought a "vaccine" would come in and save the day. I think many of us did.

but I see it as separate arguments of

1) can mitigation work
2) is mitigation worth it, in various situations.

this tweet was only addressing #1

mr merlin

EOG Master
totally agree

I don't think that secondary argument was the one being presented in that graph that was tweeted. I was only addressing the commentary on that graph in that tweet.

I believe less Aussie's per million have even tested positive for Covid than most other countries have had Die of covid per million. Beyond that, the sharp come down's from the comparatively very short short peaks, were sharper, faster, steeper than I can recall seeing anywhere else.

So if the takeaway from that graph was supposed to be that, since there were seemingly tall peaks and lots of lock downs and then more peaks coming that in a vacumm, mitigation didn't prevent spread. I think we are interpreting that graph wrong.

in my non-expert opinion, it seems like Australia just keeps kicking the can down the road and sooner or later they'll have to deal with the reaper. I guess they thought a "vaccine" would come in and save the day. I think many of us did.

1) can mitigation work

The simple truth is that human intervention, especially when crucial decisions are made by dumb politicians cannot possibly stop viral spread.

Covid is not a major problem in Australia - the response to it is. Their attempts to save a few lives are in fact costing multitudes more in collateral effects.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
totally agree

1) can mitigation work

They're also an isolated country which seems to have a positive correlation with cases and deaths.

New Zealand, Australia, Japan, even South Korea with their only border being militarily enforced.

Without herd immunity, just as many people are going to catch it in the end. And the vaccines don't seem to be effective long enough to get there. Trying to eradicate it from your country is an exercise in futility. If everyone wears a plastic bag over their head, you won't have very many cases either. That might as well be their next mandate.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Look at the thread luca started - he apparently believes that the media now(after misleading the nation for 18 months) is putting out the accurate story...and boy is it scary.

boston massacre

EOG Master
New Covid cases double the rate in red states vs blue states

Arizona Town Facing ‘Nightmare’ Migrant Influx​

In the normally peaceful desert town of Gila Bend, nestled 100 miles north of Arizona’s border with Mexico, illegal aliens have been arriving daily since the town declared a state of emergency in March.

The migrants were all on foot, and all appeared to be bound for parts unknown, carrying with them only their backpacks and the clothes they have on.

“What we are literally getting is a flood of migrants walking into town,” said Gila Bend Mayor Chris Riggs, who requested a state of emergency be declared when a busload of 30 migrants was dropped off without any warning by the U.S. Border Patrol.

Riggs said the migrant bus came as a shock—not just to the city’s 1,900 residents—but to municipal resources already stretched thin by the economic impact of the coronavirus pandemic.

boston massacre

EOG Master
The simple truth is that human intervention, especially when crucial decisions are made by dumb politicians cannot possibly stop viral spread.

Covid is not a major problem in Australia - the response to it is. Their attempts to save a few lives are in fact costing multitudes more in collateral effects.

Joe Biden's America.

You Like it ?

Covid Pouring in.

Snowflake Democrats in Hiding, as Usual.

Border Patrol Apprehends 20,000 Illegal Aliens in 1 Week in Busiest Sector​

South Texas’s Rio Grande Valley has been the busiest border sector for illegal alien crossings for years. But last week a sudden spike in numbers saw Border Patrol apprehend more than 20,000 illegal immigrants in one week.

“It’s the hottest part of the summer and apprehensions are skyrocketing!” Border Patrol Chief for the sector Brian Hastings wrote on Twitter on July 25.

Hastings said the number of large groups has increased, with a record-breaking 298 in one group encountered in La Grulla last week.

“Within this group, a subject exhibiting COVID-19 related symptoms was transported to the hospital. At the hospital, the migrant tested positive for COVID-19,” a press release from Customs and Border Protection (CBP) stated.

The most recent large groups have mostly contained citizens from Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Venezuela, and Nicaragua, according to CBP.

Border Patrol processing facilities in the region are once again overwhelmed and illegal immigrants are staying overnight on buses outside the facilities due to overcrowding, according to a source in the Rio Grande Valley.

[IMG alt="Epoch Times Photo"]https://img.theepochtimes.com/asset...rder-Del_rio-Haiti-IMG_0707-600x450.jpg[/IMG] A group of more than 350 illegal immigrants wait for Border Patrol after crossing the Rio Grande from Mexico into Del Rio, Texas, on July 25, 2021.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Unbelievable That America Has a President Who is 100 % Brain Dead.

Former POTUS , Bush, in Texas To Scared To Speak Up.

Attended Biden's Inauguration.

Thought it Was Going To Be Brother Jeb's Inauguration, Until Trump Came Along and Knocked The Phony Off Stage, Quickly.

Trump Hates Cowards.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
Over by the Florida Keys, Cuban refugees are being intercepted by the Coast Guard and… being sent back to Cuba. This is happening as record numbers of illegal aliens are crossing the U.S. southern border. According to new data from the Rio Grande Valley, there is a 900% increase in the number of these border crossers who are testing positive for COVID-19.