Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master
He also never said "people, get off your fat asses and get in better shape." Aaron Rodgers mentioned it in the McAnally podcast; Fauci never did. I guess in today's PC world, that would (the truth) be deemed to insensitive and mean.
Fauci also is know to take rather large doses of Vit D daily, which is talked about as a possible reason some people dont get serious covid.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Local news led this morning with the breaking news that a wedding in WI was a superspreader event of the moronicon variant - 12 people caught covid, 5 was the variant, then they mentioned that everyone was vaccinated .

I'm not sure they're fear mongering is going to have the effect they think, LOL.

MrTop

EOG Master
Russia reported 32,974 new cases of Covid-19 in the past day and 1,215 deaths, according to the government’s task force. The seven-day average for fatalities has been declining for the past 11 days after reaching a record on Nov. 19.

Official statistics, published with a lag, put the toll much higher. Russia suffered 74,839 deaths associated with the virus in October, the most deaths of the Covid-19 pandemic and a 47% increase over the previous monthly high in July, according to Federal Statistics Service data published late Friday.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Russia reported 32,974 new cases of Covid-19 in the past day and 1,215 deaths, according to the government’s task force. The seven-day average for fatalities has been declining for the past 11 days after reaching a record on Nov. 19.

Official statistics, published with a lag, put the toll much higher. Russia suffered 74,839 deaths associated with the virus in October, the most deaths of the Covid-19 pandemic and a 47% increase over the previous monthly high in July, according to Federal Statistics Service data published late Friday.
Ok, and you conclude what?

That they're past peak? - that's great for them. I wouldn't really worry about russia, I'm sure they'll vaccinate their way out of this, right?

mr merlin

EOG Master
not going away
Son of a gun, I was so hopeful too. It's a very interesting time covid wise, you have europe in full panic mode, getting ready to become authoritarian states, while here in the US things seem to be going the other way, these huge surges going on in the north/northeast but no hint of real restrictions happening again.

It certainly appears the vaccine mandates of Bidens will fail, and other than a very small number of lunatic blue states still drinking the koolaid, nothing will happen again in 80-85% of states.

Then you have this new moronicon variant - we're a week into it and they haven't found a serious case yet, and believe me they are looking like mad - hoping someone dies so they can call it a "killer".

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I've linked the reference proving my statements.

You never will. Because you need to lie in order to get attention.

What a pathetic life you lead.

MrTop

EOG Master
the mother of all variants is on the way.. Go to the market and get canned goods, peanut butter , crackers along with leave some money for tonight's NFL game. I am going to look for a price for desantos to win IN 2024. Just on bloomberg ,the CPI for 1st quarter of 2022 will be 7%. WOW !!!

mr merlin

EOG Master
Looking more and more like this new scariant is a bust - not serious at all. What will they do to keep the fear going, that is the question?

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Looking more and more like this new scariant is a bust - not serious at all. What will they do to keep the fear going, that is the question?
There is still hope a diabetic 400 lb beast ends up in ICU with it so they can cry about how deadly it is

boston massacre

EOG Master
the mother of all variants is on the way.. Go to the market and get canned goods, peanut butter , crackers along with leave some money for tonight's NFL game. I am going to look for a price for desantos to win IN 2024. Just on bloomberg ,the CPI for 1st quarter of 2022 will be 7%. WOW !!!

desantos to win IN 2024

As V.P.

Not Sure Who You Could Use on Top !

MrTop

EOG Master
mandate back in action in NYC. Now I can feel safe when i have dinner. Hopefully they will lock up all these wannabe cowboys. Let the rioters go from jail. They always wear a mask when robbing

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
mandate back in action in NYC. Now I can feel safe when i have dinner. Hopefully they will lock up all these wannabe cowboys. Let the rioters go from jail. They always wear a mask when robbing
You don't work and there was already a restaurant mandate

mr merlin

EOG Master
What are you referring to, deblasio's nonsense today about private business's?

The first time it's challenged in court it'll fail - or the new mayor will simply reverse it.

MrTop

EOG Master
What are you referring to, deblasio's nonsense today about private business's?

The first time it's challenged in court it'll fail - or the new mayor will simply reverse it.

blazio a true patriot. Scared away all the riot people that were robbing the stores. That is why you don't see them anymore. Next gov of NY. He has my vote

MrTop

EOG Master
Dec 8 (Reuters) - BioNTech and Pfizer (PFE.N) said on Wednesday a three-shot course of their COVID-19 vaccine was able to neutralise the new Omicron variant in a laboratory test, an early signal that booster shots could be key to protection against infection from the newly identified variant.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Dec 8 (Reuters) - BioNTech and Pfizer (PFE.N) said on Wednesday a three-shot course of their COVID-19 vaccine was able to neutralise the new Omicron variant in a laboratory test, an early signal that booster shots could be key to protection against infection from the newly identified variant.
Not only that but they're working on a new vaccine specifically against omicron - that will be a 3 shot course. Just imagine how safe you guys will be after 6 shots?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Obviously, you missed the news 5 hours later.

Pfizer already has you scheduled for a 4th shot.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Obviously, you missed the news 5 hours later.

Pfizer already has you scheduled for a 4th shot.

I hear in europe the govt sends out free testing kits to anyone who wants them(several /week) and if someone does buy them in the store they cost about $4. In the US they cost $25-100 if you can find one.

Now obviously they dont matter since you can look at europes covid situation, but it just shows Biden is really interested in enriching pharma co's not helping with the pandemic.