Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Dr Rogan gets fact checked in real time, it didn't go well for him

You morons act like that's a bad thing.

People that are listening to Rogan are overwhelmingly there to get varied opinions and get to the truth. Joe Rogan is the first to admit when he's wrong. Hence, them looking up the data.

Meanwhile, in libtarded media, lies go unchecked and they're just figuring out that COVID-19 hospitalizations include people who weren't admitted for COVID-19 symptoms.

mr merlin

EOG Master
and what is your excuse why you caught the virus and i did not
Nothing wrong with catching a virus(it's part of life), especially this one that's hyper contagious, it's running around like a ninny for almost 2 years that's sad - not saying you've done that, you're not quite in the ninny club like a few others here.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
joe rogaine not a dr

Neither are you. Joe Rogan interviews doctors constantly though.

The only reason you know any doctors is because of how much time you spend getting treated for your illnesses. And that probably doesn't even come close to your mental health treatments.

MrTop

EOG Master
Neither are you. Joe Rogan interviews doctors constantly though.

The only reason you know any doctors is because of how much time you spend getting treated for your illnesses. And that probably doesn't even come close to your mental health treatments.

rogaine is a salesman. You are the buyer with spotify

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I don't give communists money. Joe Rogan's podcasts are free on Spotify. You don't have to pay for a subscription to watch or listen to them.

And the fact that you don't even know that much, shows you really have no clue what Rogan even does on his show.

MrTop

EOG Master
I don't give communists money. Joe Rogan's podcasts are free on Spotify. You don't have to pay for a subscription to watch or listen to them.

And the fact that you don't even know that much, shows you really have no clue what Rogan even does on his show.

i pay for utube to get rid of commercials . The finance shows / news well worth it

mr merlin

EOG Master
Good old Fauci, what would we do without him, LOL?

Fauci: We’re Just In Phase One Of ‘Five Phases Of The Pandemic’​