Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master

Doctor Reveals: 'People Who Receive Covid 'Vaccines' Are 4x More Likely to Get Covid', 95% of People in ICU are Fully 'Vaccinated' (Interview)​

Miranda Sellick
September 20, 2022
Add comment
5 min read

The covid “vaccine” kills 2 out of every 1,000 children within a year. Do you want your child to be one of those two who will die?” – Dr. Chris Alan Shoemaker

The doctors are speaking out.
A former Eastern Ontario Covid Response Team member, Dr. Chris Alan Shoemaker, gave a speech to thousands on Parliament Hill in Ottawa on the deadly dangers of the experimental mRNA covid shots. Holding the national flag of Demark to acknowledge that country’s recent withdrawal of covid shots for those under 50, he followed this with an exclusive interview with RAIR Foundation USA.
Dr. Shoemaker, a licensed Ontario physician with 45 years of experience, has worked in emergency medicine, family practice, and on military bases. From 2020 through 2022, he worked in direct patient care at the West Ottawa Covid Care Clinic and was part of the Eastern Ontario Response Team to Covid-19. His experience with the vaccines has convinced him that “the vaccine is a more toxic version than the virus. More toxic, more damaging and more lethal, especially in the long term as it damages your t-cells,” he explains. “Your t-cells are an important part of your immune system to fight viruses and cancer. It will kill you quickly or slowly.”
Dr. Shoemaker, who traveled to Ottawa from London, Ontario, for a weekend demonstration, is calling on the Canadian government to stop all covid shots on children. “Keep your needles out of the shoulders of our children. The medical facts on this are beyond dispute. Children are given zero help by these vaccines,” he said. “It kills two out every 1,000 within a year. Do you want your child to be one of those two who will die?”
Covid vaccines also appear to be killing young doctors in record numbers. Thirty-eight doctors have died across Canada in recent weeks. “Many of them died within ten days of their fourth jab. They were just following the rules. They were good people,” said Dr. Shoemaker.
The numbers are in, and the death statistics are too damning. According to the good doctor, the shots don’t even work. “They make you four times more likely to get covid. In the last eight months, 95 percent of the people in the ICU are fully vaccinated. The vaccinated have been harmed. Their immune systems are being harmed. Stop harming your immune systems. You are only going to perpetuate the pandemic.”
And it’s also killing children. Britain’s Office of National Statistics recently released a report showing the vaccine’s horrific toll on children. After studying the first eight months of children’s vaccination, they hoped for a 10% reduction in death rates. They found the opposite. Dr. Shoemaker found that the doubled-vaccinated children died by 5,200%, more than a non-vaccinated child. “Your 10 to 14-year-old is now, by proven statistics out of the United Kingdom, 100 times more likely to die in the following six months than a non-vaccinated child. This is a horrible number. This is why I hold Denmark’s flag proudly at this point.”
Dr. Shoemaker also went on to compare covid numbers in South Africa, where the rate of vaccination is just six percent, and disease from covid is minimal, to that of Israel and New Zealand, where vaccination rates are extremely high, disease rates are climbing, and those countries are seeing Vaccine Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome. “It’s all junk. It has bad stuff in it. The toxicity of this human-designed genome injected into your shoulder is 100 times worse than getting the virus. The shots go straight into your bloodstream, into your bone marrow, your brain, to your myocardium, ovaries, testicles.”
As vaccine recipients awake to the dangers to their health, Dr. Shoemaker fingered spike protein production in the vaccinated as an ongoing risk. “The effect on the generalized immune system (is bad), the fact that your immune system has been turned into dust if you’ve taken four shots – that is not good for your longevity. Basically, it means that 50 is the new 70. Fifty-year-olds will be dying at the rate of 70-year-olds.”

This is already being confirmed by funeral directors and morticians around the world. Recent reports from an Alabama-based embalmer, Richard Hirschman, disclose that the age of death is dropping, and he and his colleagues are finding the formation of bizarre, calamari-like clots in the veins and arteries of vaccinated patients. “Prior to effects from these vaccines, these have never been found in human arteries. These proteinaceous clots, proteinaceous jamming, have never been found in human arteries for the last 100 years. So, it’s only happening in the arteries of vaccinated people. And it’s only happened since April, May, and June of 2021,” said Dr. Shoemaker. “People are dying from something that’s propagating within them. And it’s being propagated because of the body’s reaction to the vaccine. It’s happening only since the vaccines have come into play.”

In his powerful speech on Parliament Hill, Dr. Shoemaker touched on the dangers of the vaccine to pregnant women, the sheer toxic load imparted with each shot – 40 trillion mRNA strands – and the normalizing of myocarditis, Sudden Adult Death Syndrome, and a host of other diseases in otherwise healthy people. He talked about the deliberate stifling of an effective, safe treatment in Ivermectin and appealed directly to the government.

“They’re lethal to people, both in the short and long term. I have to say to our premier, Mr. Ford, and to our prime minister, Mr. Trudeau, please make these vaccinations banned in Canada just like they’ve been banned in Denmark. Do it before the 1st of October, and save some Canadian children’s lives. You are killing children in Canada by foisting these vaccinations onto them.” To the gathered crowds, Dr. Shoemaker implored, “Stop believing in government. They are feeding you a line. They are perpetuating a myth. They are not making you safer.”

blueline

EOG Master

What began with a sketch on a piece of paper turned into what’s likely the highest per-capita Covid testing rate in the country — and some of the nation’s lowest infection rates. In the end, Davis and the surrounding area experienced a different kind of pandemic than virtually anywhere else in the country. The university itself escaped a wave of outbreaks that swept other campuses like the University of Georgia, the University of Alabama and Ohio State University after they reopened in 2020.

MrTop

EOG Master

New Covid Boosters Aren’t Better Than Old Ones, Study Finds​

• Results show the new shots perform similarly to past ones
  • Moderna, Pfizer boosters aim to protect against new variants

bloomberg

mr merlin

EOG Master

New Covid Boosters Aren’t Better Than Old Ones, Study Finds​

• Results show the new shots perform similarly to past ones
  • Moderna, Pfizer boosters aim to protect against new variants

bloomberg
The supposedly new boosters were designed for the original omicron variant, that no longer exists and will never exist again, not that the others worked to begin with. The booster campaign has been a failure - as of last week only 18 million people had received a shot - out of 250 million possibles, plus the only thing helping the numbers is flu shots, where people are "encouraged" to get both at the same time. Flu shots will wind down in a few weeks and then numbers will really crash,

I doubt they get much more than 50-60-70 million boosters given.

cheapseats

EOG Master
NY judge reinstated all workers who rejected the injection. Says it is unconstitutional and was nothing more than a compliance demand of the lunatics in charge.

MrTop

EOG Master
American sportswriter Grant Wahl died of a heart condition called aortic aneurysm while he was covering the World Cup in Qatar, his wife confirmed on Tuesday.

Wahl was 49 when he suddenly collapsed at the quarterfinal match between Argentina and the Netherlands. He had previously posted that he had increased pressure in his chest and was being treated for possible bronchitis. In a statement on Wahl’s Substack newsletter, his wife Céline Gounder made clear that there was “nothing nefarious” about his death, nor was it related to Covid-19 or vaccination status.

Aortic aneurysms or tearing in the artery wall caused 9,904 deaths in the US in 2019, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Bushay

NHL Expert
If he gets elected POTUS in 2024.......WE ARE IN BIG TROUBLE!

I know some dumb ass #MAGAMorons (Redundant, ,I know) will say how great he is but he is nothing but Hitler without a mustache and better PR Agent
I hear ya but it will be a long time before another Republican gets elected POTUS IMO.
Gerrymandering and making it difficult for Democrats, mainly blacks, to vote are the main reasons some are winning in local and congressional voting, along with filthy rich far-right donors stuffing their campaign wallets. Much more difficult on a national level. We see our power in numbers when we come out to vote for a good reason as when the corrupt well funded SCOTUS overturned Roe. And those numbers will only go up. They simply cannot win without cheating. The numbers prove that.

boston massacre

EOG Master
If he gets elected POTUS in 2024.......WE ARE IN BIG TROUBLE!

I know some dumb ass #MAGAMorons (Redundant, ,I know) will say how great he is but he is nothing but Hitler without a mustache and better PR Agent
WE ARE IN BIG TROUBLE!

Weaklings Like You Are Always In Big Trouble.

Doesn't Matter Who's In WH.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I hear ya but it will be a long time before another Republican gets elected POTUS IMO.
Gerrymandering and making it difficult for Democrats, mainly blacks, to vote are the main reasons some are winning in local and congressional voting, along with filthy rich far-right donors stuffing their campaign wallets. Much more difficult on a national level. We see our power in numbers when we come out to vote for a good reason as when the corrupt well funded SCOTUS overturned Roe. And those numbers will only go up. They simply cannot win without cheating. The numbers prove that.

I'd like to agree with you but if #DeathSantis runs against Biden I think the #GQPTraitorsToDemocracy candidate stands a good shot at winning.

I have Kari Lake at 40-1 to be the GOP VP Nominee. She was about 15th when I made the bet in August. Now she is the FAVE although the only shot she has of being the Veep is if Der Fuhrer is the nominee. If he is there is a 100% chance she is the nominee. No chance with anyone else meaning my chances of cashing are a lot worse are closer to the 75% chance of not cashing than the 25% chance of cashing.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I'd like to agree with you but if #DeathSantis runs against Biden I think the #GQPTraitorsToDemocracy candidate stands a good shot at winning.

I have Kari Lake at 40-1 to be the GOP VP Nominee. She was about 15th when I made the bet in August. Now she is the FAVE although the only shot she has of being the Veep is if Der Fuhrer is the nominee. If he is there is a 100% chance she is the nominee. No chance with anyone else meaning my chances of cashing are a lot worse are closer to the 75% chance of not cashing than the 25% chance of cashing.

That Would Certainly Involve You.

You Hate Everything About America.

And You've Certainly Never Proved Me Wrong.

MrTop

EOG Master

Some Uninsured Americans Are Turning to Quack Cures — Like Drinking Bleach​

One woman says she got sick after her parents encouraged her to drink bleach to ward off health problems

mr merlin

EOG Master
The supposedly new boosters were designed for the original omicron variant, that no longer exists and will never exist again, not that the others worked to begin with. The booster campaign has been a failure - as of last week only 18 million people had received a shot - out of 250 million possibles, plus the only thing helping the numbers is flu shots, where people are "encouraged" to get both at the same time. Flu shots will wind down in a few weeks and then numbers will really crash,

I doubt they get much more than 50-60-70 million boosters given.
I nailed this one, we're at 54 million and almost no one is getting boosted any more - prob max out at 56-57 million.

1678971041023.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
They tried blaming Biden for high gas prices, Then word came out about the record profits the Oil companies were making.

Now the truth about egg prices is released. A bunch of suckers once again getting exposed.

You guys sure are dumb, eggs and oil are the same, when oil prices double a oil well producing say 1000 bbls/day see's the income from that well double(since their costs haven't changed), same with eggs - the companies still producing eggs see the value of those eggs double - even though the chickens are eating about the same amt of food.

The issue is why was there a shortage of eggs? Why did production drop and therefore prices jumped? From what I've heard the rise in egg prices has to do with massive kills due to bird flu concerns - if one chicken gets sick they kill every one, might be 100K birds, and this was happening all over, also the remaining chickens are apparently laying fewer eggs(possibly due to the feed).

if you're so jealous of egg prices go buy a chicken farm.