Your Level of Concern About the Monkey Pox......on a scale of 1-10

ComptrBob

EOG Master
With Grouchy, need to go slow continuous 360 because he always come back to same position.

Very true, I actually said much the same thing to JK almost 2 years ago. He's never wrong, because he stakes out all possible views. In the few cases where he's wrong and doesn't cover his ass, he just uses the "you are questioning science" nonsense.

Heim

EOG Master
I'm more concerned with the bird flu and the price of eggs....or is that fake too
in order to spike egg prices?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Oh yes, and to offer a grade on my level of concern between 1 and 10, put me down for 1.

Why 1?

Because CHI_ARCHIE's scale did not start at zero.

MrTop

EOG Master
It's not deadly and right now is only affecting homosexuals, so I'm not concerned.

Several cases have been confirmed in gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men who have attended sexual health services.

Monkeypox is not normally a sexually-transmitted infection, but it can be passed on by direct contact during sex.

It can also be spread through touching clothing, bedding or towels used by someone with the monkeypox rash, and through the coughs and sneezes of somebody with the infection.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Several cases have been confirmed in gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men who have attended sexual health services.

Monkeypox is not normally a sexually-transmitted infection, but it can be passed on by direct contact during sex.

It can also be spread through touching clothing, bedding or towels used by someone with the monkeypox rash, and through the coughs and sneezes of somebody with the infection.
it sounds like anyone who was vaccinated for smallpox is immune - anyone over 50?

So just like with covid I'm immune.

Bushay

NHL Expert
I need to know Tony Fauci's take on the pox. Then I usually assume a 180-degree opposite opinion.
Is it just Fauci's take? Or the rest of the majority in the medical field not already determined to be certified wacko as well, and decided it wasn't a political issue?

Asking for a friend.

mr merlin

EOG Master
no way of telling if covid vax works or not plus they never said it was 100%
Well, lets see, almost everyone who's been vaxxed has caught covid and in fact the stats show you're more likey to catch it if vaxxed than not

They claimed it was 95% originally, then they said it was 80, then they said oh well at least it'll stop you from going to the hospital...then they said at least you wont die, now they say at least vaxxed people are dying less. Nothing they said was true.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If you are vaxed, should be maybe ok if you only take 2 shots. If you are taking boosters, your immune system is shot and you will be having problems the rest of your life unless you are a freak like John Daly who has tried to kill himself for 30 years unsuccessfully.

MrTop

EOG Master
Well, lets see, almost everyone who's been vaxxed has caught covid and in fact the stats show you're more likey to catch it if vaxxed than not

They claimed it was 95% originally, then they said it was 80, then they said oh well at least it'll stop you from going to the hospital...then they said at least you wont die, now they say at least vaxxed people are dying less. Nothing they said was true.

TOTAL BS

everyone who got the shot caught it.

ALL meds are different.

just like ukrane will have a puppet gov't in 3 weeks . You think every war is the same.

lol

mr merlin

EOG Master
If you are vaxed, should be maybe ok if you only take 2 shots. If you are taking boosters, your immune system is shot and you will be having problems the rest of your life unless you are a freak like John Daly who has tried to kill himself for 30 years unsuccessfully.
New data is already showing that the vax inhibits the formation of natural immunity - so not only do vaxxed people catch covid, but their bodies build only weak immunity after infection - somewhere on the order of 10 times weaker. So if you're unvaxxed and catch covid you're good to go, being vaxxed and infected means you could and prob will catch it again.

Almost certainly this is not a fluke, but by design.

mr merlin

EOG Master
TOTAL BS

everyone who got the shot caught it.

ALL meds are different.

just like ukrane will have a puppet gov't in 3 weeks . You think every war is the same.

lol
Are you boosted? Once or twice?

Can you really type the words that the vaccine is "pretty good", LOL.

If you really think it is that's ok, keep pumping the shit in, wont bother me a bit.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Monkey pox sounds like monkey business.

The coronavirus sounded more legit.

Its not monkey business. Was an extremely rare disease and now surging everywhere which obviously means it has likely mutated to be airborne. Those over 45 should have some protection due to smallpox vaccine. Have a bad feeling about this one

MrTop

EOG Master
Are you boosted? Once or twice?

Can you really type the words that the vaccine is "pretty good", LOL.

If you really think it is that's ok, keep pumping the shit in, wont bother me a bit.

Hillary Clinton Approved Trump-Russia Leak to Media, Her Campaign Manager Says​

• Alleged link between Trump servers and Russian was discredited
  • Campaign manager testifies he had low confidence in the theory

MrTop

EOG Master
Its not monkey business. Was an extremely rare disease and now surging everywhere which obviously means it has likely mutated to be airborne. Those over 45 should have some protection due to smallpox vaccine. Have a bad feeling about this one

the sharps hit it

mr merlin

EOG Master
Looks like smallpox vaccinations ended in this country in 1972, so anyone over 50 is immune to monkeypox, we'll be partying up a storm while all the timid, weak millenials, etc cower in fear. Kharma baby.

jasson621

EOG Dedicated
You voted for Biden because you "felt" he would pull the country together and be more of a centrist, your "feel-a-meter" sucks dick.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
You voted for Biden because you "felt" he would pull the country together and be more of a centrist, your "feel-a-meter" sucks dick.

Biden is the worst President ever. Keep on hating people tho...far right and the far left killing the country.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Biden is the worst President ever. Keep on hating people tho...far right and the far left killing the country.
Realizing you made a mistake is admirable, i no longer support trump - not because I think he was terrible, far from it, but because IMO he made unforgivable errors of judgement and has learned nothing from them.

The main problem with biden is it's deliberate, he is trying to destroy everything, and it's working.

jasson621

EOG Dedicated
What did I say that was incorrect? You stated that is why you were going to vote for him. It is admirable to admit you've errored though.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
What did I say that was incorrect? You stated that is why you were going to vote for him. It is admirable to admit you've errored though.

Realizing you made a mistake is admirable, i no longer support trump - not because I think he was terrible, far from it, but because IMO he made unforgivable errors of judgement and has learned nothing from them.

The main problem with biden is it's deliberate, he is trying to destroy everything, and it's working.

I didn't like Trump. But where did I say I voted Biden?