Zags, Baylor and Nova....Who Can Beat Them?

Heim

EOG Master
Big Ten +140

Field -160

Would think field won't be -160 long. Up, up, up....

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Big Ten +140

Field -160

Would think field won't be -160 long. Up, up, up....

Big Ten rep has not cut down the nets in more than 20 years.

Michigan State won it all in the year 2000.

Feels like Gonzaga's time.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The key to their team is Wagner. He took over in a close game yesterday.

They have a shot. Good depth too. Not crazy about Smith at pg.....

Bingo!

Franz Wagner is good and getting better.

Same with brother Mo, who is trying to find his way in the NBA.

Mo Wagner was a star at Michigan.

First-round pick (25th overall) in the 2020 NBA Draft.

After getting traded by the Lakers to clear cap space for Anthony Davis, Mo is currently in the starting lineup for the Washington Wizards.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Creighton already had their way with Nova and Kansas played tremendous defense against Baylor tonight just when you thought you could write them off again.

Heim

EOG Master
Nova was just a public throw in. I think they're still 20/1 at most shops. Andrews needed a throw
in without getting too much one way action on three (sharp) prohibited favorites.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Nova was just a public throw in. I think they're still 20/1 at most shops. Andrews needed a throw
in without getting too much one way action on three (sharp) prohibited favorites.
In yrs past, I've witnessed Duke with the same shenanigans. It didn't work well for them, nor will Nova see any of my cash.

Heim

EOG Master
Iowa is definitely a sleeper. I know the Big Ten is up to +170 now. Everyone on the court for them
is a offensive threat. Naturally length hurts them but not many have the length Michigan (loss) has.

Valuist

EOG Master
Iowa is definitely a sleeper. I know the Big Ten is up to +170 now. Everyone on the court for them
is a offensive threat. Naturally length hurts them but not many have the length Michigan (loss) has.

But can Iowa defend good enough?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I predict CBS will slot Iowa into one of those isolated Saturday or Sunday early slots on the opening weekend of the tournament.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
Michigan have every right to have a hangover today as 9 point fav at Indy. They didn't. Impressive.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Indiana increased capacity for bars and restaurants as well starting today. They know what they're doing. I expect we're going to see a decent number of fans come the sweet 16 and beyond.

We are getting back to normal.

Teams like Michigan, Illinois might have an advantage later on because all fans need to do is hop in the car and drive over.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Indiana increased capacity for bars and restaurants as well starting today. They know what they're doing. I expect we're going to see a decent number of fans come the sweet 16 and beyond.

We are getting back to normal.

Teams like Michigan, Illinois might have an advantage later on because all fans need to do is hop in the car and drive over.
Indiana has gone county by county the entire time on opening and closing restrictions.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
The trip to Indianapolis from Illinois, Michigan and even Iowa isn't far. I wonder how many Gonzaga fans are really going to make the trip?

All these big 10 teams are no joke either. I like Gonzaga to win it all but at +250? I don't know man. There has to be another way to attack the tournament.

Valuist

EOG Master
Anyone watch Rutgers/Nebraska last night? That effort by Rutgers has to be one of the worst for any major conference team this season.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Big East tournament odds taken down msot places in nj

DK adjusted and put Nova +275 (were in +110 range I believe)

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Scorebet (NJ) hadn't moved lines was about to put money in to take uconn +450 and they just moved it to +350