GUYS, HAVE YOU EVER LOST 11 STRAIGHT WAGERS?

Re: GUYS, HAVE YOU EVER LOST 11 STRAIGHT WAGERS?

4 THE RECORD, IM BETTING MINNY SODA 2NITE VERY LARGE! SO YOU MAY WANT TO FADE!!

BlackJack

EOG Addicted

One sunday, years ago, when NFL and MLB were running at the same time I went 1-18....

the mind becomes so fragile when this happens, it feels like you will never win again, but you will. dont despair.

The Devil

EOG Master

SHAWN, BTJ IS ON AN 11 YEAR LOSING STREAK.......SO 11 GAMES IN A ROW IS LIKE NOTHING TO HIM......YOUR STREAK IS LIKE BEING AN AMATEUR AND BTJ IS A PRO AT LOSING...........

Actually back 25 years ago I was buying tout plays. I was using Tommy Goodwin and he had 7 bball plays one Saturday. A guy called a friend of mine talking about some guy called the Hammer who was hitting 80% on the year. He had 10 picks going. I played all 17 and I swear all 17 lost. It was over 2 weeks pay for me. I was sick.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

SHAWN, BTJ IS ON AN 11 YEAR LOSING STREAK.......SO 11 GAMES IN A ROW IS LIKE NOTHING TO HIM......YOUR STREAK IS LIKE BEING AN AMATEUR AND BTJ IS A PRO AT LOSING...........

LMAO

:D

Mark's Moneymakers

EOG Dedicated

yes...only 11. you have a while to break my record. I once lost 17 straight and it was during football season...mostly nfl and a few college.

11 straight thats a serious cooler there I might have to fade you tonight

The Devil

EOG Master

SHAWN, I READ A STORY ABOUT YOUR NAME SAKE...THE DAPPER DON......HE WAS FOLLOWING SOME GUY AND THE GUY WENT LIKE 14-0 ON A COLLEGE SATURDAY.......GOTTI HIMSELF WENT LIKE 0-21 ON HIS OWN PICKS AND LOST A TON THAT DAY........

JTGAMBLE<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_466304", true); </SCRIPT> ..............FADE AWAY BROTHER!!! I MIGHT NEVER WIN ANOTHER BET:(

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

I once lost 23 straight PASS/DONT PASS bets on a craps table at the neva in Reno one snowy night years ago.....the dealers counted 'em.....why not 24?????? You figure it out.:party :party

BigDaddy

EOG Master

I once lost 23 straight PASS/DONT PASS bets on a craps table at the neva in Reno one snowy night years ago.....the dealers counted 'em.....why not 24?????? You figure it out.:party :party

did you leave the table:LMAO

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

Shawn, this has happened to me efore. I think it's best to just keep on doing what youre doing, and dont change anything. On a side note, i'm nervous because I'm on the Pats, and you may be due.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

That was an expensive 99 cent breakfast ZZ! :D
Thank God, I could always drink for free at the Top Deck Sleeper Car! HeHeHe! Stevie had to carry me for the 25cent tokes though.

How you been Paul? I hope all your parlays are winning parlays.....and if not....the plasma girl hits the vein on the first try......:party :party

dog

EOG Veteran

I lost 11 straight 8 years ago and it stopped there and I went on a hot streak. So I think you turn it around tonite.

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

I can remember 8 straight and also 1 - 12 run. It sucks, but somehow I usually fin a nice run after a bad streak, so I usually take only a day or two off, or just play right thru it.
GL, it will turn around.

PS..............the basketball lines are out !!

Granted- I play just about every single - NFL, MLB, NBA,NHL and tennis match daily..I also play most of the NCAA Football on Sat and of course every weekday or Sun NCAA..I bet every bettable boxing and Ultimate fighter too.Bet bet bet bet bet bet bet bet...About 2 weeks ago- I lost 18 games in a row (I think it was bout 10 tennis and 8 games)..Whether I took the heavy fav or underdog it would lose..The more I would bet on them the more they would lose..I said to myself the next time I smell a streek like that I would put 5 bucks on a game until I won instead of increasing each wager..I was on such a bad streek I bet if I took Federer he would have lost too..An old bookie once told me- If you smell a shit streek -QUIT, for a couple of days(I know, hard to do)..If U are hot-Play all U can..Thats my story on this matter..You are not alone Shawn..-Jojo

sean1

EOG Dedicated

Not sure about 11 straight, but after raising my bankroll 150% from Sept 1st till Oct 10th, I've lost about 42%..... VARIANCE.

Sean

PS...I bet lotsa soccer too..HEY SEAN- Put a 10 spot on Manchester City in the English Premir League game @ 1500hrs and STOP YOUR STREEK..-Jojo

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Granted- I play just about every single - NFL, MLB, NBA,NHL and tennis match daily..I also play most of the NCAA Football on Sat and of course every weekday or Sun NCAA..I bet every bettable boxing and Ultimate fighter too.Bet bet bet bet bet bet bet bet...About 2 weeks ago- I lost 18 games in a row (I think it was bout 10 tennis and 8 games)..Whether I took the heavy fav or underdog it would lose..The more I would bet on them the more they would lose..I said to myself the next time I smell a streek like that I would put 5 bucks on a game until I won instead of increasing each wager..I was on such a bad streek I bet if I took Federer he would have lost too..An old bookie once told me- If you smell a shit streek -QUIT, for a couple of days(I know, hard to do)..If U are hot-Play all U can..Thats my story on this matter..You are not alone Shawn..-Jojo
You're one sick mutha-focker!:+friendly :+friendly Welcome to the Club!:+friendly :+friendly

You're one sick mutha-focker!:+friendly :+friendly Welcome to the Club!:+friendly :+friendly
.Yeah...Love it!!!..Don`t confuse with with a high roller...I AM NOT..Sean1 probably bets more on one game then I do ten combined..I feel that by betting everything I can have a winning % since I have ate, drank and slept sports the past 35 years..This weekend I did put 600 bucks on 5 games (3-2)..But I normally bet between 20-50 a game..I am not betting 1,000`s per games like some sickies here..-Jojo

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

.Yeah...Love it!!!..Don`t confuse with with a high roller...I AM NOT..Sean1 probably bets more on one game then I do ten combined..I feel that by betting everything I can have a winning % since I have ate, drank and slept sports the past 35 years..This weekend I did put 600 bucks on 5 games (3-2)..But I normally bet between 20-50 a game..I am not betting 1,000`s per games like some sickies here..-Jojo
The prosecutor asked the woman;"Would you sleep with the man for one million dollars?"

She replied, "Of course."

The DA, "Well, now that we've determined what you are.....it's just a matter of price, correct?":party :party :party

sean1

EOG Dedicated

Nah, I don't change things during streaks. I was betting .75-2% when I was cruising up and the same when I cruised down.

It was really more of a weekend than a streak. Of the 42% down, I think 40% of it was two weekends ago. I found new and amazing ways to lose games.

Since then, it has stabilized and I have been treading water.

Things are getting tougher... Teaser outs are dissapearing, correlated parlays are going away - I used to be able to play them for a few weeks, now a day gets you stopped at the few places who still take them. SIA blocks my dog bets and have done the same with friends I know. They claim the site is just not working right, but it is clear what's up. Line shopping is losing value - every book out there moves on pinnacle. I remember a few years back, you'd get 4 one place, 3 another, youd get 6 one place, 8 somewhere else. Now if you get 1/2 a pt on a non 7/3, you are doing well.

The days of making 200-400% each year are gone, but I still think 50-75%/year and more with bonuses and small bank rolls are still possible.

I'm gonna look at getting someone out in Vegas, some locals, and some European books to see how lines compare. Need to find some new outs with some line difference.

That being said - my big bet of the year is tonight on New England ML. This line is just wrong. It's a 2.5%er for me.

Brady is 9-0 in a dome, 12-0 on turf. New England is just warming up. They are possibly the best road team out there. Brady is just getting used to his receivers. The blowout in Cinci was impressive. Sure they lost to Denver, but 25+% of their losses the last 5 years have been to Denver. They lose to Denver every year and win 12-15 other games.

MN has been unimpressive. They played the Bears close, the Bears played horrible and still won. They were abysmal with Detroit and Buffalo.

I had Indy heavy yesterday and NE heavy today. I am very pleased to risk large portions of my bank on Tom or Peyton at near even or + money any day of the year.

-Sean

MCP

no worries shawn, Vikes will come in tonight

OLDSANDBAGGER

EOG Senior Member

I had a streak like that a few years ago. Finally bet both sides of the same game and paid the juice just to have a winner!

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

I bet New England.

well shawn ive been on an unreal slide too.....and im on NE....so somebody has to win:houra ....i think:+clueless

on a side note ive never seen lawrence and i on the same side of any bet:cool:

mn

PS...I bet lotsa soccer too..HEY SEAN- Put a 10 spot on Manchester City in the English Premir League game @ 1500hrs and STOP YOUR STREEK..-Jojo

Manchester City 1 Middlesborough 0........I HIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:+excited- IF YOU LISTENED TO POPA THE STREEK IS OVER ROVER

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

on a side note ive never seen lawrence and i on the same side of any bet:cool:

mn
yes, this is becoming downright weird now. :+clueless I don't think I've ever been able to really wish you good luck yet :LMAO

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

lost 12 wagers a long time ago and then i won the cornell football game and they were minus 2.5 and they won 3 to- -0

soli

EOG Dedicated

11 in a row is got to be depressing....damn..lol