GUYS, HAVE YOU EVER LOST 11 STRAIGHT WAGERS?

Re: GUYS, HAVE YOU EVER LOST 11 STRAIGHT WAGERS?

i don't know about 11 straight, but every big bet a make- i lose - can make small wagers w/o problems

:+signs8-2 :+signs8-2 :+signs8-2 :+signs8-2 :+signs8-2 :+signs8-2 :bye :bye :bye :bye :blah :blah :blah :blah :+crying-5 :+crying-5 :+crying-5 :+computer :+computer :+computer :+computer :+computer :+computer

Damn Shawn--YOU STARTED THIS POST--I GAVE YOU A SOCCER WINNER..Sean1 gave U the Mon nite game..and still you refuse to win..If you have any marbles left--TAKE UAB ML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Jojo-Rex<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_467207", true); </SCRIPT> ............WHAT CAN I DO? ITS LIKE THE GAMBLING GODS ARE REALY PISSED OF AT ME.

sean1

EOG Dedicated

I very rarely see lines that I think are 60-70%. I know - crazy.

In about 2 years, the games that I put in that range are:

Indy +3.5 -130 yesterday

NE today

Ohio State -6.5 -120 at Iowa.

If we see OSU at under 7 with Michigan, add it to the group.

-sean

fathead

EOG Member

11 in a row is not that severe for a 50:50 proposition like sports ATS. It is similar to betting red or black in roulette. About 19 to 25 in a row is the top end on a streak in the 50:50 range, statistically speaking.

It is nothing you are doing, just a short term streak. Long term you will be near 50:50 so if you continue betting you will eventually have a long winning streak to even things out.

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

I had 14 straight losers in baseball one year. I was so depressed that I ultimately gave up capping baseball. The streak by no means broke me. Like Sean, I bet around 2% of my bankroll per "unit". The highest unit plays I have are 5 units, and those are VERY rare (only one so far this year in football).

It is all VARIANCE. You have hot streaks, and cold streaks. The key is your LONG TERM record.

Oh, I know that "America's scamdicapper" Wayne Allan rooter, went 1-23 in a stretch of football last year! He is the best out there to fade!

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

Damn Shawn--YOU STARTED THIS POST--I GAVE YOU A SOCCER WINNER..Sean1 gave U the Mon nite game..and still you refuse to win..If you have any marbles left--TAKE UAB ML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Hey; I may have another chess match release down the road!:D

dd2

EOG Member

Well I am on a 2-12 streak myself. Had the over last nite, missed it by 2.5 points, both QBs throw int in their own red zone. No one scores in the 4th Q. It's been that kind of weekend.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

I had a streak like that a few years ago. Finally bet both sides of the same game and paid the juice just to have a winner!
LOL! That's a good one.....you forgot to tell the adoring public that you had a horseshoe up your ass in another game of chance. LOL! Welcome to the EOG!:+whipping :+whipping :+whipping