What is the worst thing you have ever done?

jimmycrackcorn

EOG Senior Member
Re: What is the worst thing you have ever done?

Worst thing I have ever done.....

Had sex with an unconscious girl. She and I had gone out to a bar and gotten wasted. Apparently she more than I. I took her home and she continued to drink. At a later point she became so drunk that she passed slap- dab out and was snoring. This was a drop dead gorgeous girl! I played with her a bit, then undresses her. After I had her totally undressed I laid her(she was a tiny little thing) on top of my ironing board(which was one of the older heavy duty ones made of heavy metal)I put her on there in a manner that would allow for her legs to dangle off the pointed end. There she was, legs hanging from the small end and her arms dangling down from her side near the middle. Her artificial breasts pointing straight up. I had sex with her at that point as I stood flatfooted at the end. I watched her beautiful breasts snap back as I thrusted into her. I had sex with her and kissed her for about 15 minutes. She never woke up, just groaned a few times. Good stuff!!!!!!

dirty

EOG Master

I got so much shit from College I could post man... it would make ya'lls ass roll like hell... I am lucky I am not dead.. used to be wild as a buck

Katie

EOG Master

I got so much shit from College I could post man... it would make ya'lls ass roll like hell... I am lucky I am not dead.. used to be wild as a buck

tell it! :coffee

that's what i was just thinking! and you, mr. zerocage! i can't believe you did that!!!! YUCK!!!!!!!!

Me neither. bad bad zero...i'm really the guy in the songs!:cocktail:cocktail

michael777

EOG Dedicated

30 years ago when i was 16,stole quite a bit of my fathers money,blew it gambling,still regret it to this day

Apple

Banned

Had sex with an unconscious girl. She and I had gone out to a bar and gotten wasted. Apparently she more than I. I took her home and she continued to drink. At a later point she became so drunk that she passed slap- dab out and was snoring. This was a drop dead gorgeous girl! I played with her a bit, then undresses her. After I had her totally undressed I laid her(she was a tiny little thing) on top of my ironing board(which was one of the older heavy duty ones made of heavy metal)I put her on there in a manner that would allow for her legs to dangle off the pointed end. There she was, legs hanging from the small end and her arms dangling down from her side near the middle. Her artificial breasts pointing straight up. I had sex with her at that point as I stood flatfooted at the end. I watched her beautiful breasts snap back as I thrusted into her. I had sex with her and kissed her for about 15 minutes. She never woke up, just groaned a few times. Good stuff!!!!!!

Did you cum inside her without a condom on?

mofome

Banned

one of the more pathetic things ive ever heard.

:cheers

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

Old dude would yell at us for driving to fast so one night we went and got about 100 pounds of cow shit and made it so he couldnt get out his front or back door......

Too many to even start to list.

"Maybe forgiveness will find me somewhere down the road"

J

joeybagadonuts

Ouch.

Honestly wish I had never seen this thread. :shoot:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

your posting name should be changed from gynecologist to Predator.

LOL... :cheers

That was just an extremely odd sequence of posting. Someone calls you a child predator, and then the response is a LOL and :cheers.

As for other interesting posts in the thread, since I don't think Gyno deserves all the attention here (he's been more cordial of late).

Winky has admitted to beating his sister till she bled, and the worst thing he's done is give kids Ex-lax? Weird stuff there.

The other guy who banged the girl while she was sleeping seems like an interesting fella. In the joking world, we call that "Ninja Fucking," but I never thought someone actually did it, and then told people about it online. Creepy and weird stuff my young samurai.

I pissed in some chick's shampoo bottle and stuck her toothbrush up my ass. Does that make me gay?

J

joeybagadonuts

bump:finger004

railbird

EOG Master

dine and ditch by going in thru the exit at the buffet at Palace Station with VD's freind Basketball Bob after we both lost all of our Rodeo ticket scalping profits betting his horse picks back in 1989.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Rail...tell us about the free airplane trips from Vegas to Southern California....

railbird

EOG Master

just show up at the gate with sunglasses and tell the gate lady almost forgot these, she would just smile and say good thing you remember as I walk by her. pre 9/01 obviously. On cross country trips buy a 1st class ticket under Bob Sorensen name, go on with boarding pass, baskets would be on ground, after plane took off baskets would say damn thought I had time for drink at bar, can I get my ticket back please? gate lady gives ticket back and refund at window. Im sure you have seen it 1st hand VD.

mike499

EOG Veteran

Far from the worst but early 2000's had a couple buddies answering phones for the Eddie Bauer catalog got all the gift card codes ranging from 50 to over 1000 between the five of us we cleaned that catalog out everything from clothes to shoes to luggage had it delivered right to the front door

J

joeybagadonuts

Doug over at the rx was questioning as to whether or not gyno really bragged about banging a 16 y/o...

Bump.

Herbie

EOG Addicted

get married, I'd never do that again,ever ! I wouldn't even date again after being married, if I ever am single again,I'd seek out one-nighters and/or already married women for affairs.

Easily the winner so far... Nothing else comes close...

tripp

EOG Master

This thread really shows that there are some interesting creeps on the forums. Guys that should be in prison, at best.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

dine and ditch by going in thru the exit at the buffet at Palace Station with VD's freind Basketball Bob after we both lost all of our Rodeo ticket scalping profits betting his horse picks back in 1989.

This can't be the worst thing you've ever done. LOL

paperstacks1980

EOG Member

i choose to forget bad things i do haha... i would have to say probably beating up a kid in high school for no reason at all... just beat him up for fun ahah

paperstacks1980

EOG Member

i hit someone with my car earlier today and kept driving... haha jk anyone ever do that?

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

if that incident went down near the time gyno posted this gem, that girl he was with is now almost legal drinking age.

that's uncomfortable math.

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

Threw a Molotov cocktail at someone's house....Long long time ago

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

According to my annual fitness reports during my Marine Corps days, fraternizing with enlisted personnel and taking unauthorized leaves of abscense....made the mistake of taking out a Major's personal secretary(a lance corporal)....also got into trouble starting a bar fight in the Philippines in 1976 at a bar called the Brown Fox in Olongapo...I wasn't your typical young Marine Corps Officer...also got busted in a house poker game in Okinawa....I was told to tone down my gambling more than once....

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

Damn VD I didnt realize you were a SIR..I took you for an old grizzled sgt ... Very interesting. well your setting a fine example sir

newport2

EOG Dedicated

I posted a college basketball pick that was well into the second half. It won easily. Railbird called me on it!