What is the worst thing you have ever done?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: What is the worst thing you have ever done?

Damn VD I didnt realize you were a SIR..I took you for an old grizzled sgt ... Very interesting. well your setting a fine example sir

In 1976 I met a Sgt Major Crawford in Okinawa on the golf course...we played a few times and he taught me a few lessons on the way of the Corps(how to conduct myself as a young 2nd Lieutenant mostly) We became good friends and he went on to become Sgt Major of the Marine Corps in later years....

Teddy kgb

Banned

Had sex with a 15yr old girl when I was 23... She looked older..

I'm a good person who has never done anything "that" wrong but I do think I've been an asshole to too many people who didn't deserve it..

Yep just like I thought I'm not your type because I'm over 15

Went to an ATM machine with a buddy, 1994, and took out 3500 in cash advances...made sure there was NO camera.

called up the card about 45 mins later saying my wallet was stolen, never paid a cent

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

big fucking deal....he had sex with a 15yr old who looked older....oh fucking no!!! the choice of wearing the famous leopard vest is way worse IMO....and yes I have a daughter and no i wouldn't like it if it was her....hopefully i will raise her to make better choices...

Bushay

NHL Expert

Seems maybe some older gents in Leopard skin are a little hard to resist.

You go to church Gyno?

big fucking deal....he had sex with a 15yr old who looked older....oh fucking no!!! the choice of wearing the famous leopard vest is way worse IMO....and yes I have a daughter and no i wouldn't like it if it was her....hopefully i will raise her to make better choices...
No big deal? That can't be serious... Uh, raping an underage girl is a pretty big deal. Another absurd and ignorant comment by EOG's resident ignoramus.

hels

EOG Dedicated

As an fyi the legal age in Canada was 14 and that only changed a few years ago.

Let's hope gyno used to take trips to Canada

stole money from the till at my first job

smashed a bmw rear window with a bat for no reason (was w/friends, trying to look cool)

egged houses

killed a pigeon with a pellet gun

tons of petty theft (CD's, candy, clothes, office supplies)

stole money from parents' wallets

ripped off vending machines using the magic dollar trick

Touchback

EOG Enthusiast

get married, I'd never do that again,ever ! I wouldn't even date again after being married, if I ever am single again,I'd seek out one-nighters and/or already married women for affairs.
Got you on this one, married a Tica in Costa Rica and then got divorced. Trust me... it is a bad situation and have been repeatedly taken to court for ridiculous child support. Sued for 2 dimes a month in child support for a 1 year old... even the judge laughed and ended up giving the bleep a dime a month for child support... add to the fact that because of this situation I am imprisoned in this stupid country, they will not me let out... have to pay at least 13 months of support upfront just to cross the border.

Touchback

EOG Enthusiast

PS... if you do not make the court ordered payment into the court assigned bank account within 72 hours of the assigned date, they issue an arrest warrant and they will arrest you... the police actually start looking for you like you killed someone or something.

was drunk hit my friend with my suv. Broke his femur. Didnt know it. Drove home. Cops followed the broken mailboxes i hit to my house.

hels

EOG Dedicated

Everyone here sounds like rookies.

Unless they aren't admitting to the real things they've done.

I think I was drunk and posted it in this thread quite a few months ago --- either mods deleted it or I wrote and didn't post since it is pretty bad.

High3rEl3m3nt

EOG Dedicated

In high school, my friend and I threw a party in an old, half-senile man's home. Earl was away visiting his only son for two days and we took advantage. We knew that Early was afraid of all authority figures so we were pretty confident we could pull it off without any consequences. His home was absolutely destroyed and many of Earl's beloved Dale Earnheardt collection was stolen. Damage included holes in walls, soiled beds, throw-up in every room, a small fire in the kitchen, broken doors, and Earl's dog might have gotten alcohol poisoning--thank god the little dog made it. Stolen items included Dale Earnheardt collection, microwave, stereo, and Earl's trinket collection from his Navy days.

We never confessed to breaking and entering and hosting the party, but we tried to appease our guilty consciences and my friend, Eddie, and I paid some chick to have sex with the old man. Accoding to Earl, she was worth every pound. RIP Earl.

Everyone here sounds like rookies.

Unless they aren't admitting to the real things they've done.

I think I was drunk and posted it in this thread quite a few months ago --- either mods deleted it or I wrote and didn't post since it is pretty bad.

what was it?

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

No big deal? That can't be serious... Uh, raping an underage girl is a pretty big deal. Another absurd and ignorant comment by EOG's resident ignoramus.

sausage fingers shut the fuck up...you are a fuckin nerd that looks like a bag of laundry....i doubt you ever get to even touch a female...rape? you dont even have clue...

Touchback

EOG Enthusiast

HHMMMM, well this thread could go a few ways. Criminal, ethical or just bad or stupid deeds... For my theft I admit to stealing a brand new Nissan 300ZX when I was a teenager. Stupid, brand new with vanity tags that said DRGNGRL... man I was dumb but got away with it. First though I went into the McCrorys and stole the surgical gloves so no prints and then me and my friends joy rided it for a while. That night parked it in an apartment complex parking lot and went and stole a car cover from another lot nearby. Covered it and left it... it sat there for like 9 months, could of been longer but that was the last time I checked. I knew a girl that lived in an apartment nearby so would see it once in a while. Drunk Driving... back when they had DWIs I pulled up to a sobriety checkpoint with a Coors Light in my hand and 11 empties on the passenger side floor. Slowed to about 5 miles an hour so I could finish my beer, knew I was going to be arrested, and when I finally reached the police I rolled down the window and told the office to wait while I finished my beer. I finished it and when I tried to get out of the vehicle immediately fell down in front of him. The checkpoint was in front of the Police Station by the way... was arrested instantly, no test no nothing... That really sucked because at court they did a reading or statement of the facts out loud by the officer to the judge and all of this was included.

hels

EOG Dedicated

what was it?

To be very vague it was to pay off a debt my girlfriend at the time had (it wasn't theft, it was a few steps up). Easily could have cost me my life.

Brick

EOG Master

To be very vague it was to pay off a debt my girlfriend at the time had (it wasn't theft, it was a few steps up). Easily could have cost me my life.
how much did she owe? did you smash his fingers?

Gabe

Horse racing expert

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAODigging up 10 year old threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gabe

Horse racing expert

gus also condones domestic violence. Not cool. Rape is disgusting but so is beating women like weinke.
very sensitive guy this gus. I wish no harm on him just a gullible dude.

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

weinke has been convicted on domestic violence, you say nothing about that, it came out during a background check. I have nothing on my record.

What the fuck are you talking about? Domestic violence is awful; just like a 20-something fucking a 15-year old is awful.

Happy?

Gabe

Horse racing expert

Gabe=Arrogate
weinke=California Chrome

My boys were like this mush is golden!! We were clowing you all day!!!!! Chrome ran the worst race of his career!!!!

Like I said hit me up when you in LA and tell me these terrible accusations to my face. You can be a big badass behind a the comfort of the computer but lets see you actually say this to my face. I have 3-4 trips planned in Vegas this year. We can talk about this in the parking lot and see what your problem is.