Wagerline.com user one win away from $100,000

Salo

EOG Dedicated
The man known as "freightdog" is on the verge of making Wagerline.com history.
A contestant on the site won his 20th straight game last Tuesday afternoon, leaving him just one win away from $100,000. So with his 21st pick he took the under (8.5) in tonight's Oakland-Baltimore game.
A victory would make freightdog just the second Wagerline.com user to take home the top prize, but the first to win the $100,000. A user known as ?claudio? picked 21 straight games from Sept. 2, 2004 to Nov. 7, 2004, but the top prize then was only $10,000.

Check out his streak.

Hope this guy is hedging. I remember the last fella that got this close last fall and he took Arizona St in college football and he lost.

Good luck to the Freightdog!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: Wagerline.com user one win away from $100,000

im sure hes hedging. unless hes a complete dimwit. or unless he really never bets for real money.

great job by this guy!

100K!

id hegde for half.

50K is a sweet payday!

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

that is a great situation to be in

gl to him

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

ftr - i think its a good play.

koufax vs haren!

right mofo?

mofome

Banned

looks like he has done it with pretty much all favorites.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

im sure hes hedging. unless hes a complete dimwit. or unless he really never bets for real money.

great job by this guy!

100K!

id hegde for half.

50K is a sweet payday!

LOL :LMAO tell us MC how you would hedge this bet for 50k if it was you:+textinb3

mofome

Banned

Huh? If he's loses without hedging, he's $50,000 poorer than he would be if he had made one simple hedging wager.

obviously. but if his play wins then he is 50K poorer than he would have been. man up and let it ride. all or nothing.

:houra :houra :houra

biggamer3

EOG Master

obviously. but if his play wins then he is 50K poorer than he would have been. man up and let it ride. all or nothing.

:houra :houra :houra
MOFOME you are a Liar:+signs15-

You would hedge from the 17th pick

BigDaddy

EOG Master

its a no brainer to hedge some of this bet but honestly do you think most people in his position have the abilty to hedge 50k lets be real most dont its laughable everyone thinks its so easy

mofome

Banned

its a no brainer to hedge some of this bet but honestly do you think most people in his position have the abilty to hedge 50k lets be real most dont its laughable everyone thinks its so easy

i could hedge 23$ worth right now. you don't think so? test me. do it.

mofome

Banned

thats about $3 more than i could:LMAO

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

:cheers

both pitchers are very hittable tonight. haren has had some balls crushed but right at people. williamson got a K with the bases loaded. should be close.

mofome

Banned

7 men left on in the last inning and a half. thats nice for the fdog.

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

neverbeen to that site what is the charge????????? can u do it monthly daily etc?????????????

mofome

Banned

neverbeen to that site what is the charge????????? can u do it monthly daily etc?????????????

its free. you pick 21 winners in a row and you win. you can make 1 pick per day and have up to 1 week between picks.

mofome

Banned

this guy is getting really lucky. lead off walk again, and the As, on a 3-1 pitch, hammer ball but it turns into another DP.

:cocktail :cocktail :cocktail

roundeye

EOG Member

anyone who says they would not hedge is either a liar or a moron.

mofome

Banned

anyone who says they would not hedge is either a liar or a moron.

well, i wouldn't hedge and i'm telling the truth while blessed with an IQ twice as high as the total b/w your mother, father, and yourself. take that for what it is.

PO69

EOG Master

Time for me to find out about this wagerline site. Not sure that I have even ever heard of it. So by someone winning this prop, at least they will gain new members and thus new postup members

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

great job by this guy!

100K!

id hegde for half.

50K is a sweet payday!

and where would you get the money o accomplish that?

mofome

Banned

left 2 more on. this guy is getting some nice bounces. looks good.

He has either already been hedging it up for awhile and isn't going to get nearly $50k out of it, or he is letting it ride and will take all or nothing. Hedging that many events is a major disaster waiting to happen though, most people will hedge too much and then realize they are behind when the tax bill comes. I think the majority of people who try to hedge these things aren't doing it in a well thought out manner.

mofome

Banned

Tejada Ks on a ball 14 feet outside. 20 base runners is a lot in under 8 innings for a total of 8.5. this guy is living on the edge tonight.