Wagerline.com user one win away from $100,000

PO69

EOG Master
Re: Wagerline.com user one win away from $100,000

Well wagerline is benefit from this publicity in many ways. But mainly from advertising books getting new postup funds. I am going to make it a point to join this site. Is everyone here a member there? Am I the only guy who hasnt heard of this place

Well wagerline is benefit from this publicity in many ways. But mainly from advertising books getting new postup funds

This is very true. The more people they sign up to make these free picks, the books are going to advertise heavy heavy . More squares to take money from.:cocktail:cocktail

I would of been arrested. I mean he waited days to play when there was some easy wins just sitting there, maybe they paid him off to throw it.......

mofome

Banned

Hope the O's come back for ya mo!

that was the most pathetic game ive ever seen. the os have men on 2nd and 3rd and they get a single...but patterson doesnt score?
:+clueless

then with men on first and 3rd, mora bunts?
:+clueless

then they have the bases loaded for tejada and he grounds out on a 12 mph pitch down the middle. whoever had the As was a lucky f-er.

UTOPIA

EOG Addicted

I won 9 in a row lost two games, then won 11 in a row in 2003, and it does force you to handicap daily more seriously.

.. and there's nothing wrong with that.

gondo

EOG Member

what if you hedge and lose. win 100,000 and the site does not pay. you are down and out then. sites not pay you say. couldn't happen

mofome

Banned

I won 9 in a row lost two games, then won 11 in a row in 2003, and it does force you to handicap daily more seriously.

.. and there's nothing wrong with that.

i just pick a game every day in 2 seconds. i never come close to winning and never will. picking every day wont work, oh well.

The Devil

EOG Master

Well wagerline is benefit from this publicity in many ways. But mainly from advertising books getting new postup funds. I am going to make it a point to join this site. Is everyone here a member there? Am I the only guy who hasnt heard of this place

YOU NEED TO GET OUT MORE PLAYERS.......DON IMUS IS A MEMBER THERE.......:LMAO

i just pick a game every day in 2 seconds. i never come close to winning and never will. picking every day wont work, oh well.
you will get cubs /arizona over:cocktail:cocktail:cocktail

mofome

Banned

thats why your the #1 capper.

you getting smart with me will never work out all that well for you. ive got more ammo than i could ever need. we'll leave it at that till your next post.

:cocktail

Salo

EOG Dedicated

I can't believe he took the under. Why not take the Rockets?

JeffR

EOG Senior Member

It's hard to fault a guy who has already picked 20 in a row against the spread; the odds of doing that are slightly higher than 1 in a million. Getting that last one must be nervewracking: If I remember right, the last guy to win 20 in a row on wagerline (his name was David Patrick) took Arizona St. (football) laying 2.5 at home against Oregon, and lost 48-13. Ouch!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Does anyone KNOW if he hedged?

Has he said anything?

PO69

EOG Master

Well I am going to have to sign up at wagerline after hearing about them from this thread! I will give it a shot.

I doubt that he hedged much at all! Most guys who play in these free type contests might not even bet too much usually. Having said that, I would think that he probably bet about 2000 on the over. I wouldnt want to hedge it for too much since I would be worried about getting paid from wagerline. You also need to set aside some cash for tax purposes

PO69

EOG Master

Sadcapper, 3 in a row is nothing! I just signed up at the site.

I made my first pick on NEW JErsey +5.5 tonight. Someone has won 18 games in a row. I was suprised to see that he went against me and took Toronto. I would HAVE to take a small baseball favorite.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

notaplayeronly69,

someone is on a 18 game streak?

PO69

EOG Master

I am not sure how to read the standings, but looking at the leaderboard it appears that someone has won 18 in a row. A few people are sitting on 12 or so as well.

I wonder how many DIFFERENT posters are on this site??

How long has wagerline been around? I must say that yesterday was the first time that I have ever heard about it. It looks like a good site actually. Not a bad forum at all. By the way, my ID is playersonly6969. Not sure why i put it twice, but oh well

Salo

EOG Dedicated

The dude with 18 in a row is from Halifax, Nova Scotia - my hometown. Hopefully he can win a few more!

Salo

EOG Dedicated

We should start our own competition on their site, starting tonight.

PO69

EOG Master

Well we could start a thread, but my guess is that this site wouldnt want such a thread. It is a conflict of interests for eog. An example is that I only heard about wagerline from this one thread! So I signed up for the site. Others would as well and that is not fair to this site