• Yes

Votes: 76 50.7%
  • No

Votes: 65 43.3%
  • Put Him On Post Review Rather Than Banning Him

Votes: 9 6.0%

• Total voters
EOG is asking for your help...

Although we firmly believe in FREE SPEECH, we also allow our posters to voice their concerns and tell us the direction they want us to go...

With that being said, I am asking for your sincere response to the following question...

Should Journeyman be banned?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated
Re: Should JMan Be Banned?

BAN THIS NIGGA!

This thread is going to get lengthy so I wanted to vote first - this is the fairest thing - if 12.5% of recognized posters (no ghosts) vote Journey not to be banned then let him stay - this would mean the vast majority want him out.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Yes for the Max!!!

Fucker is a scumbag

Shrink what is the official reason for closing the Gallery?

I mean for someone who's av has 4 pairs of topless chicks, i want to know why you shut down the nudie pages?

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

I think we all should lay off all the gay talk and let JMAN be JMAN.
I 100% disagree with the way he handled therx situation. Dont like some of the things he said about some of his ex-workmates, but in fairness JMAN has not had a chance to be JMAN.

Some of these people that are saying they are so-called tired of the drama are really the ones starting it.

How many innocent sports related threads has Journeyman started only to get hijacked by people talking about all the drama that they say they hate.

I say, lets give JMAN a chance to be the poster he was at therx before all this shit went down.

JMANS part would be no more talking about therx, and the posters part would be to quit bringing it up in threads that have nothing to do with that B.S.

EOG is asking for your help...

Although we firmly believe in FREE SPEECH, we also allow our posters to voice their concerns and tell us the direction they want us to go...

With that being said, I am asking for your sincere response to the following question...

Should Journeyman be banned?

If the majority said "yes, ban him" would you? If so it would seem it goes against everything you stand for. There's got to be a solution in which a sports forum can discuss, read, banter about sports. A possible route to take would be to create a section for "drama" or call it what you want, but something needs to be done so folks can find sports insight (other than inside each sub-section). Tough call. Just my 2-cents.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Chop I appreciate it, I see how this will go though. I was swarmed like this at the Rx long before the problem arose at the rx.... weird as it was and felt, it was the same stuff towards the end over there....its just over here those who were envious can just flat out show their hatred.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I think we all should lay off all the gay talk and let JMAN be JMAN.
I 100% disagree with the way he handled therx situation. Dont like some of the things he said about some of his ex-workmates, but in fairness JMAN has not had a chance to be JMAN.

Some of these people that are saying they are so-called tired of the drama are really the ones starting it.

How many innocent sports related threads has Journeyman started only to get hijacked by people talking about all the drama that they say they hate.

I say, lets give JMAN a chance to be the poster he was at therx before all this shit went down.

JMANS part would be no more talking about therx, and the posters part would be to quit bringing it up in threads that have nothing to do with that B.S.

What sports related threads does he start? I have never seen him actually relate sports to wagering. He has useless baseball trivia knoweldge. Here is a typical post of his - "I think the shift is really effective against Bonds, what do you guys think?"

Timetopay

EOG Master

I got an idea Shrink

Give him his own section on the site. See how many people actually visit the ass except for people to bash him.

See who would actually spend a minute to go talk with him about anything.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

shrink you have fezzick coming over and that is good for the site and maybe you could get alan boston to post here also college basketball is starting and he is good at it

we dont need all this nonsense going on IMHO:cheers

If the majority said "yes, ban him" would you? If so it would seem it goes against everything you stand for. There's got to be a solution in which a sports forum can discuss, read, banter about sports. A possible route to take would be to create a section for "drama" or call it what you want, but something needs to be done so folks can find sports insight (other than inside each sub-section). Tough call. Just my 2-cents.

PacMan,

I trust the collective minds of our posting community more than mine on this issue...

I have made mistakes before, but I try and learn from them...

I don't believe anyone here would consider this a stance against FREE SPEECH...

And yes, if the majority says to ban him, we will...

Timetopay

EOG Master

What sports related threads does he start? I have never seen him actually relate sports to wagering. He has useless baseball trivia knoweldge. Here is a typical post of his - "I think the shift is really effective against Bonds, what do you guys think?"

Hes 11-0 in his last 11 picks though :dancefool

BAN THIS NIGGA!

This thread is going to get lengthy so I wanted to vote first - this is the fairest thing - if 12.5% of recognized posters (no ghosts) vote Journey not to be banned then let him stay - this would mean the vast majority want him out.

Seymour,

A person's race or remarks about it have nothing to do with the question and/or poll. By the way, thanks for being the first person to offend me today because of the color of my skin. :finger004

PacMan,

I trust the collective minds of our posting community more than mine on this issue...

Thanks Ken. And I'll even throw in a bonus, if the vote tabulate by those with 500 or more posts in this thread favors him staying, He can have the forum to himself. I'll leave quietly, and always remain your friend.

Iron.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Seymour,

A person's race or remarks about it have nothing to do with the question and/or poll. By the way, thanks for being the first person to offend me today because of the color of my skin. :finger004

Oh lord, one of these guys - sorry, I've been watching too much Dog on TV.

PacMan,

Ken,

Thank you for your response and honesty. The problem I see is this poll will turn into a popularity contest in which he (Jman) will most likely get destroyed. Other's have made racist remarks and still post here but I have noticed those people have "cleaned it up". Perhaps Jman should be given this option as well. As to which way I'll vote, I am not certain at this point.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Thanks Ken. And I'll even throw in a bonus, if the vote tabulate by those with 500 or more posts in this thread favors him staying, He can have the forum to himself. I'll leave quietly, and always remain your friend.

Iron.

hahah oh big of you, I put more people in the seats than you could ever dream of pal...all you do is talk about how great you are, funny that my former boss felt I was the most valuable poster there. of course i could have been a regular joe talking about betting, it wasn't my job to make 3 threads a month though.

It was also not my fault I was followed around the forum like the pied piper.

Iron- You add a lot to the forum and the decision for you to stay or go shouldn't be based upon your opinion of one poster. There will more JMan's.

This forum isn't perfect for anyone but what site is better?

Oh lord, one of these guys - sorry, I've been watching too much Dog on TV.

Seymour,

Thank you but see how this could have gotten real ugly. I get that Dog man has been on the news (a lot) lately and how it might have a trickle down effect. It's very tough to figure out the tone of the poster/person when all one can go by is their written word. Life is to short, let's move forward.

Journeyman

EOG Master

This is like the warden of a turkish prison being fed back to those he had say over, complete bullshit.

CASSIUS CLAY

EOG Enthusiast

NO -WAY !!! unless he stole something, i would think he is good for business. the dude "does" all kinds of posts. he had over 80 thousand over at the r/x. and i followed him over to this site. .......mr shrink i know you made a poll for this...... but truthfully i know you know the answer !!! he "the j-man " draws controversy... and that is good for business !! i think the j-man gets a bad rap !! "if he would of came to this site, and posted under a different name other then "JOURNEYMAN" I AM QUITE SURE YOU WOULD NOT BE DOING THIS POLL !! as for me..... i guess that i am one of his ghosts.... at least thats what some of the children have said on this site !! good luck !! p.s. i still like the site !!:thumbsup

rainbow

EOG Master

I ghosted just for breathing room no other reasons.
ITS NO REASON TO EVER GHOST POST PERIOD. IF SHRINK EVER BANS ME FOR ANYTHING, I'M GONE BECAUSE I WOULDN'T KNOW HOW TO GHOST POST. I COULDN'T GO TO BED TONIGHT KNOWING I WAS TRYING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE ON THE FORUM.

22 have voted so far.

14 say to ban him.

7 say to keep him.

1 says put him on post review.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Let the record be known that I have not voted and neither has Eggs...all that voted should be seen too.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

We all know Shrink would never ban Journey.

You guys are aware this dude would most likely commit suicide if really banned - this is his entire life - he has nothing else - I'm tempted to switch my vote now because I don't need that guilt on my conscience

fucnluc

EOG Member

The fact that Journeyman would still post on this site after this poll no matter what the result makes him a weakling (assuming he would).

I've seen lynched negros treated better than this.

This is pretty much a no win, and fucking bullshit for an employer and owner of a site. Either man up and ban him or start a thread going balls out saying fuck the naysayers I'm backing this guy up because...(list reasons here). This reflects cowardness and lack of leadership on the part of EOG. Not democracy.

I've been banned from Wil, the one you call Hitler, once or twice, but I respect the times he does it even though I know and he knows the majority of the posting body dissent the opinion. It's called being a man and taking a stand. This is called being a giant wet vagina.

mofome

Banned

The fact that Journeyman would still post on this site after this poll no matter what the result makes him a weakling (assuming he would).

This is pretty much a no win, and fucking bullshit for an employer and owner of a site. Either man up and ban him or start a thread going balls out saying fuck the naysayers I'm backing this guy up because...(list reasons here). This reflects cowardness and lack of leadership on the part of EOG. Not democracy.

that doesnt make a lot of sense.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I hear you, I dont care at this point. I have been amazed at the things I have seen over the past year in regards to all of this.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I just want to point out I have everyones email and may start my own site, stay tuned.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Jman now that you have given up on life, who were your ghosts on therx?

Isnt it hypocritical to call out that Wil had a ghost when you yourself have tons?