• No

Votes: 65 43.3%
  • Put Him On Post Review Rather Than Banning Him

Votes: 9 6.0%

• Total voters

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Should JMan Be Banned?

Its comical how fast the no vote is growing and we cant see the posters names.

Journey will be back in two days as the voting somehow swung to his favor.:whatever:

andrew748

Banned

if i may cast a vote, it is for no.

i had lots of fun with jscam the guy's attitude and muscle fixation is perfect for comedy.

i do have a problem with the ghost angle, but that is probably no surprise by now.

in my opinion a media personality and forum expert :LMAO such as jscam should be able to take the good with the bad, without the need to create new identities.

the content of the thread should live or die on it's own merits.

mofome

Banned

people suggest not reading his threads or putting him on block, how can you do that when you're not even sure which guys are him.

:doh1

i really dont care what the guy does, but some people arent making much sense.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Also Mo we all know even if someone is on ignore you cant make sense of a thread if a 1/3 of the posts are from that said person.

Apple

Banned

Think about this guys, if J-Man got banned he would comeback with a different name and we would just have to guess which one is him.

Ban his ghosts, I've had admin privilegs on a forum and it's easy to find IP Matches.

mofome

Banned

Think about this guys, if J-Man got banned he would comeback with a different name and we would just have to guess which one is him.

Ban his ghosts, I've had admin privilegs on a forum and it's easy to find IP Matches.

1) jman being banned is the best thing for him
2) jman being banned is the best thing for this forum right now
3) people who call this a popularity contest are a bit silly. the least known member of this site wouldnt get any votes to be banned.

i care about the dudes real life, not so much what he does here. i could care less where he posts, i just want the guy to actually be happy. not happy because he can post....but actually happy. that doesnt have much to do with banning or not, but it has everything to do with what i actually think about this person.

wildemu

EOG Member

ban him and all the ghosts he will be signing up under after this day. Ban his IP.

ban him and all the ghosts he will be signing up under after this day. Ban his IP.

Any new poster coming on board in the next few months and posts 70 plus posts a day will mostly likely be a Journey ghost.

Journeys life is the internet no way he can stay away its like a alocholic or someone who cant stop smoking.

J

joeybagadonuts

I can't stand him either but I voted "no" to stick with the whole free speech thing

jacksorbetter

EOG Dedicated

No. If you don't like what he has to say, ignore him. Like it or not, these forums are much more active since he came over.

mofome

Banned

hard to ignore someone when you're not sure what handle hes using

:+clueless

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

ban Journeyman? "You Cant be Serious"<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
no no no<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
its a sports forum guys , its free speech but should not be full of physical threats. keep off the testosterone pills guys nobody cares what you would “do” to a guy if you met them in a dark alley pleazzzze that physical threat bullshit hurts this site more than journey drama…this too shall pass…Shrink and General keep him here. <o:p></o:p>

Ace

EOG Veteran

ban Journeyman? "You Cant be Serious"<O:p></O:p>
<O:p></O:p>
no no no<O:p></O:p>
<O:p></O:p>
its a sports forum guys , its free speech but should not be full of physical threats. keep off the testosterone pills guys nobody cares what you would ?do? to a guy if you met them in a dark alley pleazzzze that physical threat bullshit hurts this site more than journey drama?this too shall pass?Shrink and General keep him here. <O:p></O:p>
gambling forum---exactly-----not should i buy my favorite dancer tits---i went to a massage parlor----what did you wear on picture day in the 8th grade-------this is stupid

Publicsmoney

EOG Addicted

I voted no if it matters. Hate to see this happen. The Internet is a joke as far as people being able to vent their thoughts and feelings......and the ones that understand, know just where I am coming from. If these Gambling related Sports Fourums continue to deteriorate I will not associate myself with such crap.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

I would not want to be some poor schlep sigining up at eog today. Any one with a post count under ten is going to be under a microscope. Imagine if a new poster lifts weights. holy shit:+textinb3

No, he's over at OGD. And so far, has not been given a very warm welcome.

WOW!

Kinda feel sorry for him man how far has he fallen, But he said at OGD he has 3 offers from others on starting his own forum. Be interesting to see if it happens

"Ha- Peep first of all I aint them , and I have 3 offers on the table right now...If I decide to start a new place it will pass this place up in 2 days.....and that is not a knock on the new owner here, I actually wish almost everyone well, besides Seymour who I will find." <!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_355363-->

Timetopay

EOG Master

PacMan,

I trust the collective minds of our posting community more than mine on this issue...

I have made mistakes before, but I try and learn from them...

I don't believe anyone here would consider this a stance against FREE SPEECH...

And yes, if the majority says to ban him, we will...

:hung

Originally I voted to ban the ghosts and keep JMan but this crap is out of hand and I've changed my vote. 4 of the top 12 threads are about JMan. :frustrate

On the no vote you need to minus at least 10 from the total since journey has a min of 10 ghosts here that all voted NO, should only count as one

Journeyman

EOG Master

Originally I voted to ban the ghosts and keep JMan but this crap is out of hand and I've changed my vote. 4 of the top 12 threads are about JMan. :frustrate

I dont start the fucking threads ,,,,put them all in one thread very simple, let Mo have the rest of the forum.

Journeyman

EOG Master

As the Local 365 union would say !!! the manaegment F**ked up again !!:finger004

can you be more specific cash?

BTW I am 5-10 and over 210 currently, seems I have a tire that use to be known as my midsection that has visited me the past 4 weeks.:doh1