• No

Votes: 65 43.3%
  • Put Him On Post Review Rather Than Banning Him

Votes: 9 6.0%

• Total voters

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Should JMan Be Banned?

You're a big shot lol another name calling post....think what you want, it will never bother me.

mofome

Banned

What does Egg Yolk Soup think about Jman coming back to post?

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

funny to see how far down the guy has fallen. he used to think he was legit, and now hes hanging out around with madcapper. damn...sometimes i do feel bad for him, but he brings it on himself.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

The guys still posts because he loves sports, wagering sports, and to talk about them just as we all do here.

Everyone has posters on here they don't admire that much, but we all still share the same interests.

Like him or not, the guys knows sports as well or better than anyone on here.......

Timetopay

EOG Master

Hache what Mo means is you leader posted a poll and said he would go with the decision.

He didnt which makes him a liar. Pretty Clear

Journeyman

EOG Master

Hache what Mo means is you leader posted a poll and said he would go with the decision.

He didnt which makes him a liar. Pretty Clear

He never said when the poll ended...if that days comes I will oblige by it....Funny you of all people, the guy I could have banned forever would be in here bitching like a fucking woman.

You want to be the cool poster so bad :rolleyes:

mofome

Banned

He never said when the poll ended...if that days comes I will oblige by it....Funny you of all people, the guy I could have banned forever would be in here bitching like a fucking woman.

You want to be the cool poster so bad :rolleyes:

the voting ended, you were voted off, the word was not kept. simple as that. its fine, but you have to recognize things for what they are.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Wow Journey must be one hell of an athlete....

I WILL SHOW THIS CHUMP ...HE THINKS I`M BULKY,LOL... CAN HE EVEN HIT A BALL OUT OF A MAJOR LEAGUE PARK...I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT...I WILL NOT ONLY DO THIS ROUTINELY BUT I WILL DO IT FROM BOTH SIDES OF THE PLATE...AS I CAN ALSO LAUNCH 45 YARD FIELD GOALS WITH EITHER FOOT... I WILL ADMIT UP FRONT I AM NOT A MARATHON RUNNER...JUST TOO DAMN BORING AND BAD ON THE JOINTS..

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I WILL SHOW THIS CHUMP ...HE THINKS I`M BULKY,LOL... CAN HE EVEN HIT A BALL OUT OF A MAJOR LEAGUE PARK...I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT...I WILL NOT ONLY DO THIS ROUTINELY BUT I WILL DO IT FROM BOTH SIDES OF THE PLATE...AS I CAN ALSO LAUNCH 45 YARD FIELD GOALS WITH EITHER FOOT... I WILL ADMIT UP FRONT I AM NOT A MARATHON RUNNER...JUST TOO DAMN BORING AND BAD ON THE JOINTS..

hahaha i just now posted that in the other thread, poor thang is in denial offline as well as online..

Journeyman

EOG Master

This was NOTHING! I was aDivision one college athlete and also played college baseball (not division I) because I chose soccer instead.

Why are you here 24/7 reading threads i made 5 years ago, is your life that pathetic?:+textinb3

d ray

EOG Dedicated

now the fucking loser is voting for himself. get a fuckin' life. can't take a hint can you?

He is being paid under the table. He is a moderator.

Id say a EOG consultant, hopefully he consults EOG better then the consultant former viking coach Mike Tice hired his last year as Viking coach.

Since that consultant and Tice were both fired at the end of the season.

Can someone please explain why the same guy who is running the contest is now being considered for a banning? What am I missing here?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Can someone please explain why the same guy who is running the contest is now being considered for a banning? What am I missing here?

He was allowed to run the contest - after he was allowed several posters found out he tried to give a 12 year old boy a blow job - it is disputed whether or not he blew the cock - he stated he had no idea the kid was not 16 - who knows? - I don't think he should be banned but his queer behavior is troubling to some of us conservatives - carry on

Timetopay

EOG Master

He was allowed to run the contest - after he was allowed several posters found out he tried to give a 12 year old boy a blow job - it is disputed whether or not he blew the cock - he stated he had no idea the kid was not 16 - who knows? - I don't think he should be banned but his queer behavior is troubling to some of us conservatives - carry on

Hes back to this shit again.

I say Ban then

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

You have a problem with him blowing younger boys? Actually, it's a bigger problem for me than I admitted before - I want his ass banned now.

mofome

Banned

journeyman is a paid poster but earned it. he should stay for sure.

you earn what you get. your value is what someone is willing to give you. all the best to jman for finding a way into some money while doing something he enjoys.

moving on, this thread was a crock of shit from the get-go, it belongs in the dump. well, being an eog vet, thats my opinion.