WHAT WILL BE YOUR NEW YEARS RESOLUTION?

I already promised myself and Scarlett that I'd return to the YMCA and start working out with my trainer again...

The reason I need a trainer is that I am not disciplined enough to keep up regular work out schedules without one...

So is anyone else planning to make a New Year's resolution that they will stick with? :+clueless

Happy Holidays,

THE SHRINK

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Re: WHAT WILL BE YOUR NEW YEARS RESOLUTION?

I resolve to lose 50 pounds this new year (without losing any appendages.........LOL)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool Currently a svelte 280.

mofome

Banned

zz and shrink all the best to each of you.

:cheers :cheers :cheers

The Devil

EOG Master

I resolve to lose 50 pounds this new year (without losing any appendages.........LOL)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool Currently a svelte 280.

YOU MADE THAT RESOLUTION FOR THE LAST 8 YEARS.......YOU SHOULD BE IN NEGATIVE POUNDAGE BY NOW......

Blondie

EOG Master

To not dwell on the past as much, to better realize people that are in my past are there for a reason.....

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

YOU MADE THAT RESOLUTION FOR THE LAST 8 YEARS.......YOU SHOULD BE IN NEGATIVE POUNDAGE BY NOW......
LMAO......................not true Freddy ..................I mean it this year!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool Best of Luck in all things to you for the New Year Sir!

Concentrate on fitness, both physical and financial.

ME TOO!

I need to work a lot more cardio into my week. I plan on being 185lbs for the first time in 15yrs! Currently 194!!

I will eat better and less!! I will also cut my beer drinking back considerably if not completely!! You can't lose weight and drink beer!!

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

ME TOO!

I need to work a lot more cardio into my week. I plan on being 185lbs for the first time in 15yrs! Currently 194!!

I will eat better and less!! I will also cut my beer drinking back considerably if not completely!! You can't lose weight and drink beer!!

maybe we need to get off our asses....we are on the internet too much :p

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

I already promised myself and Scarlett that I'd return to the YMCA

THE SHRINK

Ditto.....Even though I do a little at home now & then it doesn't equal what you can get done there.....

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

I hate to be unoriginal but I am 6"3 with a thin frame. I should weigh like 200 lbs. Not 235. Get in better shape. I used to jog faithfully but once I reached 40 the body does not feel good running. Gym maybe but definitely something.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

I hate to be unoriginal but I am 6"3 with a thin frame. I should weigh like 200 lbs. Not 235. Get in better shape. I used to jog faithfully but once I reached 40 the body does not feel good running. Gym maybe but definitely something.

i hear that. same build but i am going 243. will be 41 next month and my knees are crying overload.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

It seems the majority of us have the same resolution........LOL. Good Luck To Everybody and Have A Great New Year! Let's check in on a regular basis and actually get it done this year...........thanks!

mofome

Banned

best thread ive read in a long time, anywhere. i enjoy this topic...

whats the key to actually making these things happen though? aside from the obvious cliches...i mean everyone has a resolution when the ball drops, but not even 1% become who they wanted to be by the time the next year arrives. i know my pal munson is working hard on his cardio and i do my best to push him and i use his positive feedback to help motivate myself to do more....but it would be nice to see my pals here, and myself, really accomplish something in 08.

munson15

I want winners...

best thread ive read in a long time, anywhere. i enjoy this topic...

whats the key to actually making these things happen though? aside from the obvious cliches...i mean everyone has a resolution when the ball drops, but not even 1% become who they wanted to be by the time the next year arrives. i know my pal munson is working hard on his cardio and i do my best to push him and i use his positive feedback to help motivate myself to do more....but it would be nice to see my pals here, and myself, really accomplish something in 08.
:cheers Thanks for your help, Mofome! Happy to New Year to you, and all my new buds here at EOG. You guys really helped me through the dark days of last January's offshore disasters. :cheers

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

:cheers Thanks for your help, Mofome! Happy to New Year to you, and all my new buds here at EOG. You guys really helped me through the dark days of last January's offshore disasters. :cheers
I am glad for you Munson.........you are a great guy! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!:cheers :cheers :cheers

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Small goals is the key. If i look at the big picture of where i am today and where I want to be it can seem insurmountable. both in business and my physical well being.

workouts!!

the wifey and I have gained a few lbs the last few mths. it was the last few mths of the first yr of marriage...i think these pounds are automatic.

mofome

Banned

thank you munson. when you share parts of your actual day, and allow me to be a part of it, thats what makes me happier than anything. having something to offer your friends, and then letting them know that you'll give them all you can, is the most important thing in the world to me. you respecting my opinions enough to write me makes me feel great man. seeing you making progress and showing some enthusiasm about it is far better. you've got passion, character, and motivation....you'll succeed with anything you really want.

you're top class, Munson. all the best to you.

munson15

I want winners...

I am glad for you Munson.........you are a great guy! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!:cheers :cheers :cheers
Thanks ZZ! I came to EOG a year ago looking for gambling info, and found a lot more, in large part due to good people like you and too many others to name. One of the highlights of the year for me is going to a Raider game, and I got to meet fellow EOG poster Tim Patterson at Oakland Coliseum. I resolve to play golf with a couple of EOG'ers next season.:+excited-

munson15

I want winners...

thank you munson. when you share parts of your actual day, and allow me to be a part of it, thats what makes me happier than anything. having something to offer your friends, and then letting them know that you'll give them all you can, is the most important thing in the world to me. you respecting my opinions enough to write me makes me feel great man. seeing you making progress and showing some enthusiasm about it is far better. you've got passion, character, and motivation....you'll succeed with anything you really want.

you're top class, Munson. all the best to you.
Mofome, when you reach out to help someone like you did, it always comes back to you. :cheers

i resolve to quit wasting my time on eog with the rest of you assholes.

:LMAO

happy new year everyone.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Thanks ZZ! I came to EOG a year ago looking for gambling info, and found a lot more, in large part due to good people like you and too many others to name. One of the highlights of the year for me is going to a Raider game, and I got to meet fellow EOG poster Tim Patterson at Oakland Coliseum. I resolve to play golf with a couple of EOG'ers next season.:+excited-

Munson i would love to play golf with you.

Journeyman

EOG Master

SWIMMING :cheers

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

i resolve to quit wasting my time on eog with the rest of you assholes.

:LMAO

happy new year everyone.

funny you mention that. i was just thinking my EOG resolution so to speak is to get back to posting to have fun with good posters. Need to ignore the assholes who are on here to just argue about anything and everything. That is not me.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Small goals is the key. If i look at the big picture of where i am today and where I want to be it can seem insurmountable. both in business and my physical well being.

So important to always remember this and great advice, we almost all do this, I know I sure do.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Figured Id share it as some of us on here should try the same thing. My resolution is to have no more drama. I have a broother in law that is all about the drama and sucks my bride into it. Its just tiring, so in 2008 we are going to try and stop it.