WHAT WILL BE YOUR NEW YEARS RESOLUTION?

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
Re: WHAT WILL BE YOUR NEW YEARS RESOLUTION?

i hear that. same build but i am going 243. will be 41 next month and my knees are crying overload.

Everyone hurts at the knees and thinks when i say my body hurts that it is the knees because I run....but it is not. It is everything. Just sore everywhere. Like an old man. Sad but true.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Greetings:

The Munchkin Man needs to lose weight.

Lots of weight.

The Munchkin Man is tired of weighing 300+ pounds.

The Munchkin Man is going to start a new and regular routine of exercise at the Norfolk YMCA for a minimum of 4 days a week.

The Munchkin Man is going to eat less by reducing his portion sizes and by reducing his between meal snacks.

The Munchkin Man is going to try to lose 5 pounds a month.

This means it is going to take at least two years for the Munchkin Man to get down to a healthy weight.

The Munchkin Man has to start somewhere.

Like it or not, that somewhere is where the Munchkin Man is at this very moment.

As the Munchkin Man's last YMCA trainer told him three years ago:

"it is what it is."

It still is what it is.

Only worse.

The year of 2007 was the worst year in the Munchkin Man's life.

The year of 2008 is going to be the year the Munchkin Man turns things around.

The Munchkin Man also hopes to find a decent job along the way.

Happy New Year!

Munchkin Man

The Devil

EOG Master

i hear that. same build but i am going 243. will be 41 next month and my knees are crying overload.

6-3 235 HERE.........BELIEVE AT 59 I FELT 35.........THEN THE KNEES STARTED TO GO.......NOW I CAN FEEL THE WEIGHT ON THOSE KNEES.......

Gyms and places that sell exercise equipment love this time of the year, millions make resoultions to lose weight and on average they probably stick to it for a month or 2 the gym still gets its monthly fee and the exercise equipment collects dust after that.

When it comes to getting in shape there's just 2 obvious keys. Eat right and exercise. Either you can do it or you can't. I went from 225 to 180 this year. Start slow on the cardio. I think I started off at like 4 miles an hour for 30 minutes or so and just work your way up. I do anywhere from 5-10 miles a day now. If you can get yourself into shape and keep up the exercise regimen on a consistent basis you don't have to be as strict about what you eat after you lose what you want as well. You can't be a pig but you don't have to be overly strict either.

I guess my new years Resolution is to start cutting. I want some abs by the end of 2008. As it is I just have a flat belly.

Hrmmmm... Everyone wanting to make a resolution to get healthier -- maybe we should set something up to try and keep each other on task?

mofome

Banned

Gyms and places that sell exercise equipment love this time of the year, millions make resoultions to lose weight and on average they probably stick to it for a month or 2 the gym still gets its monthly fee and the exercise equipment collects dust after that.

the gym sucks from jan 2nd to mid feb.

:doh1

THIS YEAR I WILL.........

1. DROP 40 LBS
1A. SPEND MORE TIME WITH THE CHILDREN WHICH MEANS I MUCT LOSE SOME LBS.

2. MAKE OVER 350K

3. PAY TAXES ON TIME. THEY DON'T LIKE IT WHEN I DON'T.

LETS START A FITNESS THREAD/FORUM..........................................

Call me crazy, but I find that a gambler's New Years's Resolutions regarding weight loss and "getting in shape" are about as reliable as his picks.

mofome

Banned

THIS YEAR I WILL.........

1. DROP 40 LBS
1A. SPEND MORE TIME WITH THE CHILDREN WHICH MEANS I MUCT LOSE SOME LBS.

2. MAKE OVER 350K

3. PAY TAXES ON TIME. THEY DON'T LIKE IT WHEN I DON'T.

LETS START A FITNESS THREAD/FORUM..........................................

gett'em done Chuck!

:cheers

People are lazy, weak minded pussies for the most part. That's why people can't finish what they begin.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

My new years resolution is to try and live long enough to see the day that a New England sports team loses a game.

MikeOswald

EOG Dedicated

My resoltion is the health and weight loss. Jumped on my old tread mill yesterday and my fat ass snapped the frame, the hinge where the walking board folds up over the motor. Spent 3 hours taking apart the damn thing. Going to the welding shop today, hopefully they can fix it because I don't have an extra grand laying arounf for a new one.
Happy New Year

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Call me crazy, but I find that a gambler's New Years's Resolutions regarding weight loss and "getting in shape" are about as reliable as his picks.

No way Jeff, this is my 100 star megaton lock of the year. I am getting in shape....btw OKIE ST IS A LOCK.:p

are you a weak minded pussy?

:+clueless

Obviously not if I went from 225 to 180 and have stayed there. My post was harsh but that's just me. When I am running I push myself at the end telling myself not to be a @@@@@. :LMAO But the answer to your question is no, I push myself to hard to be a weak minded @@@@@.

mofome

Banned

Obviously not if I went from 225 to 180 and have stayed there. My post was harsh but that's just me. When I am running I push myself at the end telling myself not to be a @@@@@. :LMAO But the answer to your question is no, I push myself to hard to be a weak minded @@@@@.

:cheers :cheers :cheers

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

Take at least 1 month off from playing the horses...

No drinking / slash adult party favors for 30 days

To try my best not to post sensitive information and post it on a gambling forum

I just wanted to say thankyou -- for all of the characters that post at this place

and especially the moderators who put in a great amount of time
to make this place call home..

Brock

EOG Dedicated

2008 I plan on being less care free about my wagers. Maybe
winning for the year rather than just playing for action.

Mark it down.

I resolve that I will try and watch an entire sporting event without having a bet on it.

Dare to dream.

Drink more
Smoke more
lose at gambling
gain weight
become a Mormon, so I can have more wives.
look into becoming a crack addict
get a real job
vote

ME TOO!

I need to work a lot more cardio into my week. I plan on being 185lbs for the first time in 15yrs! Currently 194!!

I will eat better and less!! I will also cut my beer drinking back considerably if not completely!! You can't lose weight and drink beer!!

I was down to 189lbs this morning and I have not had a beer in 32 days!!:+excited-

roach23

Banned

roach that is a tough one!!:+waving-5

even worse since i couldn't pick a loser if i wanted to during bowl season.

too bad since then the tides have turned.

This is why quitting gambling is so hard. a degenerate never wants to quit when they're hot...they want to quit when they're down. but once they get back to even...then they (or at least me) have this mindset "fuck i'm hot, i can't quit now"....and the cycle repeats.