INTRODUCING ONE OF THE MOST LOVED & HATED POSTERS!!!!

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: INTRODUCING ONE OF THE MOST LOVED & HATED POSTERS!!!!

Former mod with the children 65 years younger than him?

Carl, the bowling alley pin chaser returns after unsuccessful attempt to shake the Shrink's old forum down.

Thanks for the introduction Kenny.

I am a power poster and my knowledge of the industry is second to none I tell you. I doubt there is a poster on this site that I couldn't make 20-30K a year following my selections so I'll post some in the NBA section later since I'm in a great mood. Why you ask? Well after 3 years of waiting today I got a pager in the mail, I've been waiting for this thing forever. Hey Shrinky, I am playing in the WSOP this year so how about sponsoring me, I am a lifetime winner in poker.

To the rest of you, sit back and take in my knowledge and if you have questions feel free to ask. Here's some knowledge for today, always lay -110 cause -105 is for suckers.

Your friend

Mexican Medic :Dance

Richkas

EOG Veteran

Thanks for the introduction Kenny.

I am a power poster and my knowledge of the industry is second to none I tell you. I doubt there is a poster on this site that I couldn't make 20-30K a year following my selections so I'll post some in the NBA section later since I'm in a great mood. Why you ask? Well after 3 years of waiting today I got a pager in the mail, I've been waiting for this thing forever. Hey Shrinky, I am playing in the WSOP this year so how about sponsoring me, I am a lifetime winner in poker.

To the rest of you, sit back and take in my knowledge and if you have questions feel free to ask. Here's some knowledge for today, always lay -110 cause -105 is for suckers.

Your friend

Mexican Medic :Dance

:doh1

I am surprised no one guessed <b>ROXYGIRL????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WVU

EOG Master

Buzz

or maybe Jay Cohen

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Well, quite the introduction, trumpets and all. Did they play "Hail to the Chief? Something regal? No, you already have a king I see. Was the music gospel? I could be omnipresent or a godlike figure again? Probably looney tunes theme. Frog the cartoon character. Like crazy Frog, because the rx told me so. Fuckin lunatic Frog. I shall try to refrain from addressing myself in the third person as it pisses people off to no end and I have passed the torch to Munchkin Man. I could post some plays as "I feel my mind is right now, boss." I won't continue my ancient ACE is the ultimate rx tool, leading the sheep to the Judas goat wil, as that has pretty much become public knowledge. I might even try try try being a kindler, gentler Frog, with my finger quivering on that machine gun trigger. In fact, since my asshole therapy I have turned a new leaf. So you no longer may consider me a champion of assholiness. I will try to entertain, but that falls flat the majority of the time. But mostly just bs and try to make the EOG a less stinky pond while I swim around. Yes, a dreaded Frog reference, I just hate that. Good to be back on this invitation only basis. I am one the the EOG originals. While the entire world is crumbling around us, I still hop here and there. And if the mods, general or the Shrink think I have lost it and no longer contribute, the invitation is revoked. Fair enough, may we live long and prosper.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

:sleeping:

You never cared for my Munchkin Man story either. Always good to sit on the sidelines saying someone is boring when you hide in the shadows. Wake me up anus, show me something since I don't for you.

Your ol boring bud, OF...:dancefool

Well, quite the introduction, trumpets and all. Did they play "Hail to the Chief? Something regal? No, you already have a king I see. Was the music gospel? I could be omnipresent or a godlike figure again? Probably looney tunes theme. Frog the cartoon character. Like crazy Frog, because the rx told me so. Fuckin lunatic Frog. I shall try to refrain from addressing myself in the third person as it pisses people off to no end and I have passed the torch to Munchkin Man. I could post some plays as "I feel my mind is right now, boss." I won't continue my ancient ACE is the ultimate rx tool, leading the sheep to the Judas goat wil, as that has pretty much become public knowledge. I might even try try try being a kindler, gentler Frog, with my finger quivering on that machine gun trigger. In fact, since my asshole therapy I have turned a new leaf. So you no longer may consider me a champion of assholiness. I will try to entertain, but that falls flat the majority of the time. But mostly just bs and try to make the EOG a less stinky pond while I swim around. Yes, a dreaded Frog reference, I just hate that. Good to be back on this invitation only basis. I am one the the EOG originals. While the entire world is crumbling around us, I still hop here and there. And if the mods, general or the Shrink think I have lost it and no longer contribute, the invitation is revoked. Fair enough, may we live long and prosper.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

MY OLD FISHING BUDDY IS BACK!! :cheers

janus

EOG Dedicated

You never cared for my Munchkin Man story either. Always good to sit on the sidelines saying someone is boring when you hide in the shadows. Wake me up anus, show me something since I don't for you.

Your ol boring bud, OF...:dancefool

technically, the yawn wasnt for you, it was for the topic.... as for your munchkin man story, i havent a clue what you're talking about. i've generally liked your stuff, at least what i've seen from the here in the shadows.

-anus

Dante

EOG Veteran

I thought no one hated me:+clueless

anyway since its not me ill guess

STING

What about Fishhead? Could it be him coming to EOG?

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

what a build up and then..............poof a frog appears :whatever:

Wait, I got it! It must be The Rodfather! That's got to be it!

Kick The Man's Asses!

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

The Sting and the Shrink. That's when the RX was rocking. Now they are hurtin for certain with the wil and rick show. RX odds, oh vey.

Best Wishes...OF :doh1

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Good to see you Frog. Welcome back.

What's up Travis. You saw one of my spiritual apparitions at the rx in the mighty Iceman wanker thread. That cost you 30 days. Was a pleasure pulling a tag team on that poser. Good to be back.

OF...:cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

technically, the yawn wasnt for you, it was for the topic.... as for your munchkin man story, i havent a clue what you're talking about. i've generally liked your stuff, at least what i've seen from the here in the shadows.

-anus

From general memory which could be clouded with my A hole counseling, I recall making a Munchkin Man thread and your comment was somethin like someone has too much time on thier hands. I ususally remember things like that.

Best Wishes...OF :smokesmal

janus

EOG Dedicated

From general memory which could be clouded with my A hole counseling, I recall making a Munchkin Man thread and your comment was somethin like someone has too much time on thier hands. I ususally remember things like that.

Best Wishes...OF :smokesmal

fair enough. i can see that happening. if you made a thread in support of munchkin man's blather, i would have been, and still would be critical, without doubt. i call em like i see em, even if it means bleating from the shadows in the general direction of the bright gleaming stage folks like yourself command.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

janus just peed on the frog's lillypad.

Someone fill me in... who the hell is Omnivorous Frog? I've heard the name before... but that's about it. Why should I care? What does he bring to the table exactly?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Someone fill me in... who the hell is Omnivorous Frog? I've heard the name before... but that's about it. Why should I care? What does he bring to the table exactly?

he could go tout in the nba unlike your failed attempt? move back along mr fantasy guru :rolleyes:

What does he bring to the table exactly?
bragging, talking in the third person, past posts, long gone lines from steam plays, great introduction and farewell speeches, will leave again as soon as he's down units in the NBA, stroking himself at every opportunity.

janus

EOG Dedicated

ahh, a luminescence rarely seen... without luminescence.

ahh, a luminescence rarely seen... without luminescence.

I'm assuming there is another meaning of the word luminescence that I don't know. I probably should be insulted by this post, but my stupidity prevents it.

Welcome back frog great to see you back posting

What do i win for guessing right ?:+excited-

janus

EOG Dedicated

I'm assuming there is another meaning of the word luminescence that I don't know. I probably should be insulted by this post, but my stupidity prevents it.

kind of an 'inside the shadows' joke -- not directed at you, bud.

Doc Mercer returns just in time for election 2008 will be a great summer and fall in the eog political forum

:party

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Doc Mercer returns just in time for election 2008 will be a great summer and fall in the eog political forum

:party

that would be the shit, only because he has the best hate avatars ever...

free doc! :cheers