INTRODUCING ONE OF THE MOST LOVED & HATED POSTERS!!!!

Re: INTRODUCING ONE OF THE MOST LOVED & HATED POSTERS!!!!

bragging, talking in the third person, past posts, long gone lines from steam plays, great introduction and farewell speeches, will leave again as soon as he's down units in the NBA, stroking himself at every opportunity.

I was wondering when you would get in here...:+textinb3

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

bragging, talking in the third person, past posts, long gone lines from steam plays, great introduction and farewell speeches, will leave again as soon as he's down units in the NBA, stroking himself at every opportunity.

You are a funny F$ck, Raiders.

I do not know Frog well but liked him in conversation from what I saw.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I was wondering when you would get in here...:+textinb3

Yes from the shitferbrains himself, specializing on cybersucking blowjobs. Is the King coming in his mouth both here and the real world? Does Micelli pack your fudge while Kingdom comes in your face Raiders? Does jj film it and then give you a after movie facial? He tried to suck me off but I had to shove that restroom toe tapper back. TFZ, The Failure Zone.

Berst Wishes...OF :houra

Normal human brain...

Raiders brain...

I love Raiders...OF :cheers

August West

Rambler

Wait, was Munchin Man an OF ghost? If so, that's pretty sad.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Sting or JJ?

Last edited:

The Devil

EOG Master

FROG AINT BAD....HE BRINGS JUST ENOUGH TESTINESS TO KEEP THE FORUM FROM GETTING TOO NICE...........

LORD KNOWS, WHAT KIND A PLACE WOULD THIS BE IF EVERYONE GOT ALONG???????

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Frog where did you go? You did not get banned did you? Just curious when I started you where here and fine and then POOF, you disappeared.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Frog where did you go? You did not get banned did you? Just curious when I started you where here and fine and then POOF, you disappeared.

That is a legit question. Let's say I had too many issues to list, including going under the knife for the first time since I found out I was not bulletproof about 30 years ago. My mind nor my body was right. Normally I plan my disappearances but this one was unplanned and humbling. Please forgive me this time. How's Seas1, the forums Amazing Kreskin?

Best wishes...OF :houra

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Wait, was Munchin Man an OF ghost? If so, that's pretty sad.

My ghosts are generally horrible rx shit stirrers. But even that lost it's amusement value when they let all of the dregs back in. I have no affiliation with Munchin Munchkin Man.

Best Wishes...oF :cocktail

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

That is a legit question. Let's say I had too many issues to list, including going under the knife for the first time since I found out I was not bulletproof about 30 years ago. My mind nor my body was right. Normally I plan my disappearances but this one was unplanned and humbling. Please forgive me this time. How's Seas1, the forums Amazing Kreskin?

Best wishes...OF :houra

OK, I got it. Hope all is well.

Sean1 is not around as much (think he got a real job). He is basically a good guy. All his predictions, insight and comments on the offshore industry where so far off base it is not funny. He then continued to act like he knew what he was talking about and quite frankly he didn't. That is the short of it, in the polite version.

janus

EOG Dedicated

My ghosts are generally horrible rx shit stirrers. But even that lost it's amusement value when they let all of the dregs back in. I have no affiliation with Munchin Munchkin Man.

Best Wishes...oF :cocktail

read: "i'm not a moron"

thanks for sharing.

gofer5

EOG Addicted

Doc Mercer returns just in time for election 2008 will be a great summer and fall in the eog political forum

:party

Doc would be a good addition to the political forum, he kept it very busy down there. I remember him talking about the Dollar collapsing a couple of years ago, and all the righties said he was nutz. Looks like the Doc got the last laugh as the Dollar hits new LOWS today. You were right Doc!

good to see you back posting frog, no matter the pond you will generally cause a ripple or two and i like that. been doing any fishing? though i don't often hang here i'll drop in to see your thoughts as they will at minimum increase the iq of some of these members who shut up long enough to read and comprehend.

Omnivorous Frog!

I remember I started posting at SBR the same time as you, always wondered where you went, I remember you had a strong dislike for that "Ace Ace" fella and some of the individuals at the RX. You seemed like a very knowledgeable poster and a sharp tongue too, glad to see you back!