I have decided to reward you EOGers with my presence!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: I have decided to reward you EOGers with my presence!

He's not an exact match with anyone i dont think, but i do believe i know who it is...

I will let the game play out for entertainment purposes, as no harm is being done....

yes we can confirm, that is NOT the poster you match up with..:doh1

Bucky thanks for coming in to clear things up sir, you may not remember but we've had a few drinks together in vegas. Enjoy the evening sir and Take OVER 210 1/2 in the Laker game. :cheers

I like this guy :thumbsup

Sir thanks, my main objective was to provide winners, Montana St is looking decent with a lead at the half and the Lakers game is still on tap. Now about that name of yours, unless Al Davis restores that team back to the days of the Snake you might want to change it to something like Patroits02101.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Well if you have a slow metabolism I would suggest it, unlike probiotic it will help stimulate and increase your metabolism, of more concern here is your stuttering problem, with proper medication and months of hard work and rehab we can cure your problem and get you back to just being Try.

"ARE YOU TALKING TO ME ME ME?"

Richkas

EOG Veteran

Ok people I am a seasoned professional gambler residing in the luxurious city of Chihuahua, Mexico where I run my medical practice. I have received numerous awards and citations for my work here and have a long list of patients whose lives I have saved, sure along the way I may have killed a few but medicine is not an exact science at times. Although I make a good portion of my income playing poker I gamble on sports quite a bit and my parlay selections are second to none.

I welcome any questions you may have regarding gambling or of a health nature and will try and answer them in a timely fashion. I will return shortly if anyone needs help as I am off to pick up my kids although I don't remember where I left them, anyways Kinkos is about to close so with that I wish you all well and hope you can learn from my years of Wisdom.

MexicanMedic

Good Luck

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I know a ghost when I see one - the only one that ever fooled me was Egg Yolk Soup - and it's easy to be fooled when the plan was 1.5 years in the making.

I know a ghost when I see one - the only one that ever fooled me was Egg Yolk Soup - and it's easy to be fooled when the plan was 1.5 years in the making.

Seymour you seem like a nice enough guy so I'll offer you a little advice.

I've always followed my father's advice: he told me, first to always keep my word and, second, to never insult anybody unintentionally. If I insult you, you can be goddamn sure I intend to. And, third, he told me not to go around looking for trouble.

Having said that.

IF YOUR DAUGHTER WAS DATING TOM BRADY, PEYTON MANNING, TONY ROMO OR SEYMOUR FROM EOG, WHO WOULD YOU WELCOME WITH OPEN ARMS.:houra

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Mexican what about antioxidants for good health...I cant peel a pomegranate but I hear they are good for you.

Mexican what about antioxidants for good health...I cant peel a pomegranate but I hear they are good for you.

You can switch to foods such as concord grapes (the purple ones) and watermelon. You might want to add some flax seeds to your daily food intake as well.

BTW I see you live in Minnesota, one question, why? Did you car break down while driving thru minny or did you actually decide to live there by choice.:+clueless

The picture is PO69 - I met him in Vegas in '06 but I doubt he is posting under this handle.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Doc, obviously you take your health extremely serious - are you a long distance runner?

doc, my balls really are hanging low! so low that when i sit on the toilet the get wet!!!:doh1

wasnt always this way...just started last year!:(

should i be concerned?:+clueless

hey shawn

how you been doing

no fucking good!:(

old ladys lawyer keeps saying she will get her settlement ANYDAY NOW!

meanwhile the bills keep piling up!:doh1

fuckin phone got shut off thursday.....scraped up to get it paid...then wake up 6am this morning....NO FUCKING HEAT...RAN OUTTA HEATING OIL!:doh1

had to borrow $300 for oil:doh1

but...... old lady keeps saying....THINGS COULD BE WORSE!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

panther

EOG Dedicated

fuckin phone got shut off thursday.....scraped up to get it paid...then wake up 6am this morning....NO FUCKING HEAT...RAN OUTTA HEATING OIL!:doh1

but...... old lady keeps saying....THINGS COULD BE WORSE!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

you will work through it

been in a few jams the last couple years

you just have to work through it

not the happiest right now myself

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

MM- I know someone that has stomach Cancer and the cancer is spreading throughout. Was told It does not look good.

What about Alternative therapy.

fwiw family history has no cancer

Doc, obviously you take your health extremely serious - are you a long distance runner?

Unfortunately I had double kneecap surgury a couple of years ago so jogging in out of the queston though I do follow a healthy diet regime which as you can see by my avatar has keep me in great physical shape.

doc, my balls really are hanging low! so low that when i sit on the toilet the get wet!!!:doh1

wasnt always this way...just started last year!:(

should i be concerned?:+clueless

SHAWN you suffer from what we in the medical profession call "Low Hangers", its actually a very common problem faced my many sexually frustrated males. Do you find yourself regularly sitting on the couch in sweatpants playing with your nuts while the golden girls are on? I would suggest tight fitting underwear for now but if you still feel anxiety check this site out for people like yourself.

LOW HANGING SUPPORT GROUP :: View Forum - If I Had Low Hangers

MM- I know someone that has stomach Cancer and the cancer is spreading throughout. Was told It does not look good.

What about Alternative therapy.

fwiw family history has no cancer

Alternative therapy is thought by many to strengthen the body in noninvasive ways. There is a belief that a healthy body is more able to fight and kill off cancer by stabilizing and building the immune system. So if this person has exhausted all other avenues then advise them of this and support them any way you can.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

i moved your pick to the ncaabb forum for you....please post picks in there..

thanks

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

:cheers

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Only 25 posts for the Medic after he came out of the gates on fire - Journey, don't you think you could have put a little more effort into this one?

Nope, not J Man

But it sure surprised me the hell outta me when I looked to see if the IP matched :surprised:And NOPE, never telling :cheers

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

Gambling Addiction
Ass Fedish
perceptions of grandeur
serial killer
Dementcha
outlaw
Sounds perfect for EOG welcome Doc.:party

Blondie

EOG Master

I think she was one of the evil step sisters in "Cinderella."

Can't remember. My memory is not as good as it once was. What's that called?

hmm prety sure it is Dementia. Could be the onset of Alzheimers though, so you might want to have that checked...

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

oops Dementia like Alzheimer's spelt it wrong :LMAO

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

I think she was one of the evil step sisters in "Cinderella."

Can't remember. My memory is not as good as it once was. What's that called?
evil step sisters in "Cinderella." I'll be the one that is here for the food..:+textinb3