I have decided to reward you EOGers with my presence!

Ok people I am a seasoned professional gambler residing in the luxurious city of Chihuahua, Mexico where I run my medical practice. I have received numerous awards and citations for my work here and have a long list of patients whose lives I have saved, sure along the way I may have killed a few but medicine is not an exact science at times. Although I make a good portion of my income playing poker I gamble on sports quite a bit and my parlay selections are second to none.

I welcome any questions you may have regarding gambling or of a health nature and will try and answer them in a timely fashion. I will return shortly if anyone needs help as I am off to pick up my kids although I don't remember where I left them, anyways Kinkos is about to close so with that I wish you all well and hope you can learn from my years of Wisdom.

MexicanMedic

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: I have decided to reward you EOGers with my presence!

what do you think of prebiotics Doc?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

killed a few patients, is PO69 ghosting?:rolleyes:

what do you think of prebiotics Doc?

Well if you have a slow metabolism I would suggest it, unlike probiotic it will help stimulate and increase your metabolism, of more concern here is your stuttering problem, with proper medication and months of hard work and rehab we can cure your problem and get you back to just being Try.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Holy shit.

Are you by any chance managed by the guy with the gigantic sombrero from Chicago?

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Well if you have a slow metabolism I would suggest it, unlike probiotic it will help stimulate and increase your metabolism, of more concern here is your stuttering problem, with proper medication and months of hard work and rehab we can cure your problem and get you back to just being Try.

ha ha, i like this guy already...welcome to eog doc.

The Devil

EOG Master

WELCOME ABOARD MEXICAN MEDIC......

FEW THINGS??

1) DON'T DRINK THE WATER

2) THERE ARE A FEW GUYS HERE THAT CAN USE HGH....CAN YOU HELP THEM WITH THAT??????

TRY TRY TRY WAS ONLY TRY WHEN HE STARTED ON IT, WE HAD TO LOWER HIS DOSE OR HE WOULD BE TRYTRYTRYTRY..........

Holy shit.

Are you by any chance managed by the guy with the gigantic sombrero from Chicago?

I work alone sir, I had a partner in my practice but sadly he passed away from complications during a rectal exam, I was cleared of all charges.

WELCOME ABOARD MEXICAN MEDIC......

FEW THINGS??

1) DON'T DRINK THE WATER

2) THERE ARE A FEW GUYS HERE THAT CAN USE HGH....CAN YOU HELP THEM WITH THAT??????

TRY TRY TRY WAS ONLY TRY WHEN HE STARTED ON IT, WE HAD TO LOWER HIS DOSE OR HE WOULD BE TRYTRYTRYTRY..........

Mr Devil I would be more than willing to help with anyone needing HGH prescriptions, I am waiting on the arrival of my pager and will provide you all with the number.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

What specialty? And where did you do your residency? My father is an endo - I'm calling BS and this is Journey.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

timeout.. wasnt PO69 some hideous creature (check out his avatar), and PO says points never matter in all the games he bets an underdog... hmmm :+clueless

Journeyman

EOG Master

What specialty? And where did you do your residency? My father is an endo - I'm calling BS and this is Journey.

I knew you would, and it is not me...but if it was I would still deny it.

He aint no Eggs , we will have to see if he has real material or not.:rolleyes: so far his material is not up to my standards.

panther

EOG Dedicated

I work alone sir, I had a partner in my practice but sadly he passed away from complications during a rectal exam, I was cleared of all charges.

sounds like you really stuck it up him hard

Universidad Mexico America del Norte(UMAN) is where I studied although I didn't understand much as most if not all classes were in spanish.

Does Preperation H make good lube?

Seymour you seem like a very anal retentive type person, I wouldn't suggest you use Preparation H as a lube as most canine species suffer long lasting effects, I would suggest you switch to a canola based oil, its environmentally safe and should work better with a reduction in friction. You are welcome friend:cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Seymour you seem like a very anal retentive type person, I wouldn't suggest you use Preparation H as a lube as most canine species suffer long lasting effects, I would suggest you switch to a canola based oil, its environmentally safe and should work better with a reduction in friction. You are welcome friend:cheers

:LMAO :LMAO well least he has good judge of character, as he has seymour pinned perfectly

sounds like you really stuck it up him hard

It was a truly unfortunate incident, have you ever tried to navigate a camera down there while trying to put in a parlay at Betjam and multitabling at pokerstars? When you have come talk to me, until then please respect my talents and wisdom I have come here to share.

panther

EOG Dedicated

It was a truly unfortunate incident, have you ever tried to navigate a camera down there while trying to put in a parlay at Betjam and multitabling at pokerstars? When you have come talk to me, until then please respect my talents and wisdom I have come here to share.

ok their dr asshole carry on

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO :LMAO well least he has good judge of character, as he has seymour pinned perfectly

Yep, you called it to a tee - this is Journey - you don't understand - he does hours upon hours of research coming up with these characters - when he said he has files on posters - he was not lying.

panther

EOG Dedicated

hell

I would have less mexicans to compete with

Yep, you called it to a tee - this is Journey - you don't understand - he does hours upon hours of research coming up with these characters - when he said he has files on posters - he was not lying.

I am not journeyman sir and the mods can confirm it, I am here to provide winners so watch and learn kid.

Do you perform penis reductions?

Unfortunately that is not my specialty, if you are having blood flow or supply problems get an ultrasound, if you're not suffering from these symptoms I was suggest remaining status quo as most urologists would probably pass on a 2' penis. Chin up.