EOG IS VERY PLEASED TO WELCOME BACK....

mofome

Banned
Re: EOG IS VERY PLEASED TO WELCOME BACK....

ty gents, instead of the welcome thread lets get to the games.

:cheers

Just gonna say WELCOME BACK Mo

and gonna step outside and get some air, hit myself over the head a couple times and come back and see if this is REALLY HAPPENING

:clubbed

If this is real, then just WOW is all I can say

I thought it was a joke as well Ego, but I just confirmed with Mofo.

Welcome back. Should be interesting.

J-Man vs Mofo war coming.

mofome

Banned

I thought it was a joke as well Ego, but I just confirmed with Mofo.

Welcome back. Should be interesting.

J-Man vs Mofo war coming.

ive talked with Shrink about u specifically...all respect to you. as it should be.

war with j-man? im a grown man. im here to talking about sports/handicapping and have some fun. Well, more than anything, help when im able and learn from folks like timbo patterson when he makes himself available.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Welcome back Mo.

Are you going to watch the Prelude to a Dream tonight? (Good ol' dirt racin' on PPV at El Dora).

Take care

mofome

Banned

Welcome back Mo.

Are you going to watch the Prelude to a Dream tonight? (Good ol' dirt racin' on PPV at El Dora).

Take care

haha na, im not exactly sure what that is. Bol in your ventures General.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Thank you. It is just a bunch of big names from NASCAR getting together for charity in late models at a real tradition filled track now owned by Tony Stewart. Enjoy the evening either way. cheers.

I wonder if Nancy will check in here now. Could use another lady around here (sorry Blondie). :houra

Salo

EOG Dedicated

Welcome back Mo, hasn't been the same around here without you!

mo- Great to have you back over here at your home. I have my eye on you. Be careful or we'll have to throw down:)

sl55

EOG Veteran

All I can is WOW!!!Good move on this one,found out by chatting with Mo that he is one stand up guy.Welcome back bud:party

mofome

Banned

You gonna be the girl's blouse you were at SBR or the old mo from your EOG days ?

perhaps you did not read all of my threads there. when i first went over i was more reserved, but there was not a shortage of 'honesty' over the last couple months.

that being said, im not here for drama. i'll mix it up, there is no doubt about that, but i want to focus more on sports.

Hell No!!!

Ban mofome immediately. He is the reason I joined this forum and I can't go back at SBR.

This day will live in infamy for EOG.

mofome

Banned

hello mofome!~

nice to see you around

RPM, my most humble of thanks. Congrats on your position here, i was just looking over that thread. Things seem to be in good hands there.

mofome

Banned

mo- Great to have you back over here at your home. I have my eye on you. Be careful or we'll have to throw down:)

haha whats up man. it was good getting to know you a bit more over the last 6 months or so.

I don't spend much time there, main forum is same JJ loving tool's posting over and over again.

mofome

Banned

Hell No!!!

Ban mofome immediately. He is the reason I joined this forum and I can't go back at SBR.

You joined this forum when you were banned. Anyway, we never went at it much. You were entertaining from time to time though.

mofome

Banned

All I can is WOW!!!Good move on this one,found out by chatting with Mo that he is one stand up guy.Welcome back bud

You've been my friend, i hated when things were ugly for a bit, but things have been a pleasure. you're someone who needs to post more often. there are many...but you're certainly in that group. always enjoy your thoughts. well, when you're not telling me im sportsgirl.
:D

Hell No!!!

If you REALLY feel this way, that's why we have an "ignore" feature...:(

THE SHRINK

mofome

Banned

I don't spend much time there, main forum is same JJ loving tool's posting over and over again.

I love jj, but the imitations get old. Overall, SBR is a younger board and it has a different nature. There is nonsense everywhere, its just a matter of which nonsense we have adjusted to. I absolutely love a lot of the guys over there. Hell...99% of'em are people i would do anything for if i was able to help.

mofome

Banned

Still going to have to deal with your bud 5*.

Welcome back.

ty kid. 5 star means well, but he just seems like he may be under some kinda stress? idk...its tough because he doesn't seem to recognize sometimes when he is the cause and not the victim. that being said...i wont talk about him if hes not here to say something in reply. hes still a friend...we all have friends who go through different times.

Mo is solid and brings quailty where ever he is

BOL
Junk

Lets get some of those great contests going!!!!!!!!