EOG IS VERY PLEASED TO WELCOME BACK....

mofome

Banned
Re: EOG IS VERY PLEASED TO WELCOME BACK....

Mo is solid and brings quailty where ever he is

BOL
Junk

Lets get some of those great contests going!!!!!!!!

ty my friend! we'll get some things going, no worries. got to make sure my buds are well taken care of. people come here to have a good time, we'll make certain that they do.

sl55

EOG Veteran

Does this mean you'll be moving back to your homestate?

kid44

EOG Dedicated

ty kid. 5 star means well, but he just seems like he may be under some kinda stress? idk...its tough because he doesn't seem to recognize sometimes when he is the cause and not the victim. that being said...i wont talk about him if hes not here to say something in reply. hes still a friend...we all have friends who go through different times.

Mo,

I have met him. Seemed nice enough but have noticed he has nothing but bragging about how good he is at everything. I am 25 years older than him and guaranty I get more ass, played at a much higher level in all sports, and I refuse to be a dick to most on these forums. His attitude lately is VERY confrontational.

Not a happy camper for that homer. Issues.

mofome

Banned

Mo,

I have met him. Seemed nice enough but have noticed he has nothing but bragging about how good he is at everything. I am 25 years older than him and guaranty I get more ass, played at a much higher level in all sports, and I refuse to be a dick to most on these forums. His attitude lately is VERY confrontational.

Not a happy camper for that homer. Issues.

Oh really? you met him in person? He talks down to everyone for some reason. Certainly no one believes that he is an all state outside LB and 'bangs broads' all day, but hes going through a weird phase. It bring the forums down and, more importantly, he is wasting time pretending to be someone he is not. just be who you be and work on who you actually are. i think he means well in the real world...but he needs to first recognize that hes causing his own problems on the boards and stop blaming others. He can come back and say he 'doesnt care about internet friends', but that's not the case. friends are friends...cant really help where you meet people. we all spend a lot of time together, no reason to treat anyone like shit.

mofome

Banned

Those Texas crabs suck,you're back in time for the real deal:cheers

def back for the real deal. my buddy goes to pick some up on mondays mornings for the bar he works at. you still near the bay?

You've been my friend, i hated when things were ugly for a bit, but things have been a pleasure. you're someone who needs to post more often. there are many...but you're certainly in that group. always enjoy your thoughts. well, when you're not telling me im sportsgirl.
:D

Something specifically wrong with being me?

sl55

EOG Veteran

def back for the real deal. my buddy goes to pick some up on mondays mornings for the bar he works at. you still near the bay?
Ocean city my friend and its senior week,if only I was 30 years younger.The scenery is unfukinbelievable:+excited-

kid44

EOG Dedicated

Oh really? you met him in person? He talks down to everyone for some reason. Certainly no one believes that he is an all state outside LB and 'bangs broads' all day, but hes going through a weird phase. It bring the forums down and, more importantly, he is wasting time pretending to be someone he is not. just be who you be and work on who you actually are. i think he means well in the real world...but he needs to first recognize that hes causing his own problems on the boards and stop blaming others. He can come back and say he 'doesnt care about internet friends', but that's not the case. friends are friends...cant really help where you meet people. we all spend a lot of time together, no reason to treat anyone like shit.

I know something about him that I refuse to say, about a pic on the boards. I am not mean but if he were to attack me I will let it be known. Many have already guessed. But he did something nice for me and I will not dog him. He just needs to grow up a little.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I don't spend much time there, main forum is same JJ loving tool's posting over and over again.

That's an endorsement! But we have all seen that show before.

Why are you here mofome? Are you the new head mod? Where is J man? Did you know the general and dirty left? Good to see you kid.

OF...:cheers

mofome

Banned

Ocean city my friend and its senior week,if only I was 30 years younger.The scenery is unfukinbelievable:+excited-

damn, ive got some friends living down there. i'll be there in July. you ever go to mackys?

mofome

Banned

Nah...

There's always room for another plate at Jimmy's table.

Welcome.

Nance, this is the man to get in good with. He will let you sleep over in a catbed so you dont need to save money for a hotel next time you're in cali.

:cheers

ShamsWoof10

EOG Enthusiast

HA and you were insisting I come over here to post the other night..

Must have been some inside info. going on there...

Anyway let's welcome Mofo and Mrs. Mofo...

:smokesmal

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">:cheers :cheers :cheers
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mofome

Banned

Mofo in my opinion is the best poster on any of the forums

ty brotha. and you, imo, have been more of a pain in my ass than any of the posters. then again, my best friends in my real life have been the biggest pains in the ass too.

5 star, here is where i would like to use the 'hi-five' smiley.

:+clueless

mofome

Banned

<table id="HB_Mail_Container" unselectable="on" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="100%" width="100%"><tbody><tr unselectable="on" width="100%" height="100%"><td id="HB_Focus_Element" unselectable="off" background="" height="250" valign="top" width="100%">:cheers :cheers :cheers
</td></tr><tr unselectable="on" hb_tag="1"><td style="font-size: 1pt;" unselectable="on" height="1">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

get on AIM

:pop:

mofome

Banned

That's an endorsement! But we have all seen that show before.

Why are you here mofome? Are you the new head mod? Where is J man? Did you know the general and dirty left? Good to see you kid.

OF...:cheers

OF, i saw when you came back over here and i wanted to say hello to ya. you disappear for months at a time and then you come back with a bang. good to be able to check out your thoughts once again.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

ty brotha. and you, imo, have been more of a pain in my ass than any of the posters. then again, my best friends in my real life have been the biggest pains in the ass too.

5 star, here is where i would like to use the 'hi-five' smiley.

:+clueless

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

:+comfort+

mofome

Banned

haha shamman! after we talked about chuck webb for 2 hours i thought we'd always be cool!

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Mofome what's up bud...can't live without the great info you bring to the table every day. :cheers

sl55

EOG Veteran

damn, ive got some friends living down there. i'll be there in July. you ever go to mackys?
Absolutly,love the beach bars,old age is keeping me from seacrets anymore,well that and my wife:LMAO

Damn, I missed the honeymoon - and I never got a ring. :doh1

Mo - check your myspace, dammit.

ShamsWoof10

EOG Enthusiast

haha shamman! after we talked about chuck webb for 2 hours i thought we'd always be cool!

We are..... maybe that's why you kept insisting I come over here and post the other night...

I said a lot of things... I think I even called you "Mr. Clean" but I never said you weren't a good poster...

Solid poster in Mofo... Not really sure how you can post so much sh*t in such a short period of time but you know your job well....

By the way can I make a thread of congradulations to Mofo for making it "bigtime"..? Just kiddin'....

Damn, I missed the honeymoon - and I never got a ring.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

mofome

Banned

Mofome what's up bud...can't live without the great info you bring to the table every day. :cheers

there is not a better member of any message board than diogee. i consider this young man to be a good friend and not just a 'good online friend'. if people here think about munson they will get a good indication of the kind of guy diogee is. great handicapper, as classy as can be, and just a selfless person. dio, you should let me write you up something on a singles site. you'd be taken in about 3 minutes.

:LMAO

mofome

Banned

Absolutly,love the beach bars,old age is keeping me from seacrets anymore,well that and my wife:LMAO

secrets is a dangerous place. lots of women, lots of alcohol, not a lot of clothing.

:houra

mofome

Banned

We are..... maybe that's why you kept insisting I come over here and post the other night...

I said a lot of things... I think I even called you "Mr. Clean" but I never said you weren't a good poster...

Solid poster in Mofo... Not really sure how you can post so much sh*t in such a short period of time but you know your job well....

By the way can I make a thread of congradulations to Mofo for making it "bigtime"..? Just kiddin'....

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

what can i say but thanks. 'bigtime', no...but having a good time.

:cheers