EOG IS VERY PLEASED TO WELCOME BACK....

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: EOG IS VERY PLEASED TO WELCOME BACK....

Swede made an offer to Loubert - I started a thread about it. So, if he takes her up on it, they'll be here. I for one am feeling a little frighten if he accepts.

If he accepts sounds like a sticky at the top of the forum to me :pop:

rjt721

EOG Master

Mo,

We need a bracket-style handicapping tourney over here. Get on it. I'm putting you to work immediately. :cool:

Sportsgirl is beginning to like Blondie???? now that REALLY could be the answer to EOG advertising and marketing!

mofome

Banned

Mo,

We need a bracket-style handicapping tourney over here. Get on it. I'm putting you to work immediately. :cool:

That will be here and we'll get some good prizes. I wonder if the other site will run another version of the mofome tourney?

you post bases plays here or not?

rjt721

EOG Master

That will be here and we'll get some good prizes. I wonder if the other site will run another version of the mofome tourney?

you post bases plays here or not?
RX recently started a similar tourney. You created a monster. Should have trademarked that shit.

Nah, haven't posted plays over here. Don't really visit this place much, and it wouldn't be right to just carry over my record when I hadn't been posting at this forum. Regardless, if anyone cares what I'm on, my plays aren't difficult to find.

mofome

Banned

RX recently started a similar tourney. You created a monster. Should have trademarked that shit.

Nah, haven't posted plays over here. Don't really visit this place much, and it wouldn't be right to just carry over my record when I hadn't been posting at this forum. Regardless, if anyone cares what I'm on, my plays aren't difficult to find.

shit man, i dont read therx much.
:houra

start a new record or carry it over. who cares. you're probably up more than anyone on any of the forums.

We are..... maybe that's why you kept insisting I come over here and post the other night...

I said a lot of things... I think I even called you "Mr. Clean" but I never said you weren't a good poster...

Solid poster in Mofo... Not really sure how you can post so much sh*t in such a short period of time but you know your job well....

By the way can I make a thread of congradulations to Mofo for making it "bigtime"..? Just kiddin'....

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO
:smokesmal

welcome aboard sham....:houra

If you REALLY feel this way, that's why we have an "ignore" feature...:(

THE SHRINK

How do I put his entourage on ignore? Who wants to bet me $100 that he will bring with him a supporting group of 4-5 women and 10-12 guys that all they do is praise and defend him for all the nonsense he says? I can tell you the name of the women and guys that are going to show up pretty soon.

:LMAO

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Damn bud, now it's going be hard to talk to ya all the time. Hopefully you're on aim a lot more, since I doubt I'm going to be posting here that much at all. Best of luck though with the new gig. You know I got your back no matter what.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

Damn bud, now it's going be hard to talk to ya all the time. Hopefully you're on aim a lot more, since I doubt I'm going to be posting here that much at all. Best of luck though with the new gig. You know I got your back no matter what.

:cheers

Chute! well you are free to stop by any time. you're in good hands at either place. i will be on AIM, i was lookin for ya earlier.

Pico, the contest is in good hands. I wouldnt leave ya hangin.

:nono

August West

Rambler

Could there be any more knob slobbin in this thread?

Mo - Do you still plan on beating up Shrink next time you see him?

What about Deeds?

And will your bud Cee ever pay the $ he owes Dirty?

mofome

Banned

Mo - Do you still plan on beating up Shrink next time you see him?

Nope, you on the other hand, i may.

btw, cee dosent owe dirty anything. Dirty, on the other hand, does owe me some money. look, you learned something. :)

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Mo, I jumped on aim to hit you up, since you were looking for me earlier. You busy right now bud?

I think this thread will have more views than the 'Good Morning EOG' thread soon! :)

How do I put his entourage on ignore? Who wants to bet me $100 that he will bring with him a supporting group of 4-5 women and 10-12 guys that all they do is praise and defend him for all the nonsense he says? I can tell you the name of the women and guys that are going to show up pretty soon.

I don't know that I'd call myself part of an entourage, but, before you put me on ignore, perhaps we could give ourselves a chance to annoy each other really bad first? Could be fun :)

mofome

Banned

I don't know that I'd call myself part of an entourage, but, before you put me on ignore, perhaps we could give ourselves a chance to annoy each other really bad first? Could be fun :)

SG is one of the worlds finest sports writers.

:houra

Mo,

I'm happy for ya man. I've been spending a little more time here lately because of all the nonsense that goes on across the street. I stopped by SBR a good bit to keep in touch with the ppl like yourself and diogee and several others.

No doubt, you are a huge asset where ever you are. I look foward to many good times around here! Welcome back buddy!