Anbody besides me addicted to Subway sandwiches?

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
Re: Anbody besides me addicted to Subway sandwiches?

so you like woofing down footlongers eh? :dancefool

Dick Tator

EOG Enthusiast

I am HOOKED. I eat at least 5 a week. I cant quit.

Is there a 12 Step program for this?

Why Subway? Aren't there are Quizno's, Jersey Mike's, Atlanta Bread Company, Substation, Larry's King Kong Subs, etc in your area. Subway is the bottom of the barrel in this category imo.

I do like Subway's subs a lot. The chicken breast sub is probably my favorite these days but I also like the meatball subs, bbq pork sub, and the prime rib sub.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

roasted chicken, american cheese, and the southwest sauce on the hearty italian toasted is the bomb :cheers

Why Subway? Aren't there are Quizno's, Jersey Mike's, Atlanta Bread Company, Substation, Larry's King Kong Subs, etc in your area. Subway is the bottom of the barrel in this category imo.

I only have Quizno's nearby. I dont eat there because they have nearly twice as many calories as Subway.

I enjoy the toasted sandwiches as well as any other place. Subway rocks!

Apple

Banned

More Subways than any other food franchise in this country.

I used to like their seafood one, haven't had one in years.

Apple

Banned

Quizno's has foot longs for $5 bucks now.. Are they any good?

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

I don't have to watch my weight, so I really prefer Quizno's, as does my wife & alot of our friends. I don't care for Subway's roll/buns and their subs just taste bland to me.

I don't have to watch my weight, so I really prefer Quizno's, as does my wife & alot of our friends. I don't care for Subway's roll/buns and their subs just taste bland to me.

If I were 15 lbs lighter I would eat there as well. 91023i2ndw;l For the fat asses of this world Subways are king.

Dick Tator

EOG Enthusiast

Quizno's has foot longs for $5 bucks now.. Are they any good?

It is like Subway except the sandwiches have some flavor. Much higher grade of meat and more of it.

I used to eat at Subway a lot when it was the only sub shop close to where i was living, but when I moved to a bigger city, i haven't eaten there since. Too many better options.

Subway is great if you are looking to lose weight with small portions and don't care if everything tastes like cardboard, but each his own. Like I said, i used to eat there at least twice a week, when i didn't have many options.

Jersey Mike's is 10x better than either of these, but they are mostly up and down the east coast.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I just got a subway last night for the first time in a couple months. I always get the chicken breast, with lettuce (holding the tomatoes these days) and a piece of provolone.

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

He-he.

I actually eat a 6 inch with double meat. (I am trying to avoid the carbs in the bread)
Had to.........You were beggin for it..........Yeah I eat subway quite religously..............

I was a big Subway fan until I ate at Jersey Mike's.

None in Tulsa Travis, but there are several in the Oklahoma City area.

Jersey Mikes makes all other sandwich places just pointless.

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

The sandwich shop that I love to eat at now is Jimmy John's.......They are a pretty decent sized chain mainly in college towns I believe..........If you ever get a chance to stop in grab a Gargantuan......That puppy is delish...

I was a big Subway fan until I ate at Jersey Mike's.

None in Tulsa Travis, but there are several in the Oklahoma City area.

Jersey Mikes makes all other sandwich places just pointless.

I will be in the city for business regularly for the next year or so. I will have to look them up. Thanks!!

shoot me a PM ahead of time and we'll grab lunch sometime when you're down this way.

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

Geez, it sounds like Jersey Mike's is a place to try. To my knowledge, none here in So Fla., I don't know how widespread this (chain?) is.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Geez, it sounds like Jersey Mike's is a place to try. To my knowledge, none here in So Fla., I don't know how widespread this (chain?) is.

how good are they - they just put on in about 2 miles from me in Huntington Beach - i drive past it a lot but have never gone in yet - am i missing something?

Dick Tator

EOG Enthusiast

I have eaten at Jersey Mike's in NJ, TN, VA, and SC for sure. I don't know how far south they go. They use a thinner bread and lots of meat. Top grade meat and you can have all the same toppings you get at Scrubway and Quizno's.

Dick Tator

EOG Enthusiast

Do you have Larry's King Kong subs in S. Fla. They are great as well. I know they are in SC and GA, N. Fla.

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

I was taking advantage of the $5 footlongs for a bit at Subway........But there is a local chain in my area called Mr. Pickles that blows Subway, Quiznos and Togos away......

Their rolls are homemade and packs on the meat. I like sourdough myself.

VegasRandy

EOG Veteran

Jersey Mike's Subs - Store Locations

Just Opened:
Denver, NC
Phoenix, AZ
Indian Land, SC
Ashland, VA
Roseville, CA
Lynchburg, VA
Denver, CO
Tempe, AZ
Holly Springs, GA
Austin, Texas

Stores Opening Soon:
  • Laguna Woods, CA
  • Los Angeles, CA (Westwood)
  • Northridge, CA
  • Moorpark, CA
  • Santa Maria, CA
  • Okeechobee, FL
  • Canton, GA
  • Kennesaw, GA
  • Olathe, KS
  • Edmond, OK
  • Beaufort, SC
  • Conway, SC
  • Mt. Pleasant, SC
  • Myrtle Beach, SC
  • Austin, TX
  • Richardson, TX
  • Southlake, TX

phoich4

EOG Addicted

Subway blows. Every time I get a sub there its always smushed and the bread is crumbly. ToGo's is way better.

just finished 1/2 of a 12"er , chicken breast with everything , other half in about 2 hrs :)

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Triple meat and cheese no veggies baby!

TRIPLE??? jesus. No wonder your tits are the size of Sportsgirls......