WHATS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE? 34 OUT OF 50 THREADS DEAL WITH GAMBLING AND SPORTS?

JC

EOG Veteran
Re: WHATS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE? 34 OUT OF 50 THREADS DEAL WITH GAMBLING AND SPORTS?

WHATS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

34 OUT OF 50 THREADS ON FIRST PAGE OF THIS FORUM DEAL WITH GAMBLING AND SPORTS!!!!! :rolleyes:

The 16 that don't.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: WHATS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE? 34 OUT OF 50 THREADS DEAL WITH GAMBLING AND SPORTS?

Are there pecific posters not around at the time to muddy the water..........?? :cocktail

WVU

EOG Master

off topic threads are often more interesting.

2:3 ratio sounds like a good mix

I'll see if I can change that, gimme about 30

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Its nice to see. Hopefully this trend will continue

munson15

I want winners...

I agree with Nick, good to see, and I hope it is a trend since we have many new posters recently.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

EOG the place you want to go for financial, health and marital advice!

Apple

Banned

What don't people understand about the fact that it's slow season? Only major sports that is active right now is baseball..

EOG's been hot lately with lots of new people... I like it

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: WHATS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE? 34 OUT OF 50 THREADS DEAL WITH GAMBLING AND SPORTS

Re: WHATS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE? 34 OUT OF 50 THREADS DEAL WITH GAMBLING AND SPORTS

What don't people understand about the fact that it's slow season? Only major sports that is active right now is baseball..

EOG growing as the top forum for sure.... rx is way behind in content, traffic, and knowledgeable posters

ballwonder

EOG Master

Good point Gyno, if it is this busy during the end of june. End of July and August will bring more influx of people pioir to foots starting. The river rats will eventually stop floating in and good things will continue to happen.

Apple

Banned

I just trip out on people who complain about non topic threads, it's almost always the same people who never create threads themselves to talk about what they want..

Again baseball is the only thing active right now.. Case Closed

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

Come here I'll Kiss ya... :kiss:

WVU

EOG Master

EOG is much like the USA. They import posters but do not really export them. Seems like a decent business plan to me when traffic is king.

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

EOG is much like the USA. They import posters but do not really export them. Seems like a decent business plan to me when traffic is king.

WVU HI I think ya got somethin there ..:cheers The more the merrier.. Kiss for you too :kiss:

And Kosar is no where to be found.......

Wouldnt he be proud?

Any correlation to mofome being gone?

Apple

Banned

I don't think so OSU.. Mofome is about 50/50

I like mo and his stuff. Just a coincidence I guess.

Any correlation to mofome being gone?

I'l give Mo credit, he talks sports as much as anyone around here 12io4j2w90 He knows his shit too

Apple

Banned

You can't please all the people all the time..

Bingo!!! its baseball season wait to football before anyone gets concerned

EOG is heading in the right way IMHO:+excited-

Apple

Banned

Bingo!!! its baseball season wait to football before anyone gets concerned

EOG is heading in the right way IMHO:+excited-

:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

mofome

Banned

I don't think so OSU.. Mofome is about 50/50

50/50 on topics? Id say im about 90% sports, or more. Sports/handicapping/contests make up almost everything i talk about.

12io4j2w90

THANKS PACMAN!!!!!!!

Looks about 90/10 BS to sports at this time of day.